Side Story
689 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The earth that we stand on is really not fully touched. The story of the past, shows how this planet leaves many unanswered questions. As stated by Admiral Byrd and also from the story of Baluqiya and Prophet Khidir.

 Lontar.id-It doesn't make sense if the earth's surface area is still being disputed. Science and science have agreed that all areas of the earth have been completely mapped. And become the basis and mandatory entry into the curriculum in all schools around the world.

 However, conflict after conflict has emerged recently. Scientists are in the spotlight because of their questionable credibility. According to the opinion of those who oppose it, the earth has not been fully explored. There are facts that are hidden. As from the story of Baluqya and Prophet Khidir.

 Long before the era of the birth of the Prophet Muhammad, Ats-Tsa'labi told of a man named Isya. He was from among the Children of Israel. Isya is one of the scholars who used to read the previous story.

 From these books he found the characteristics of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. All of Muhammad's characteristics were written on a sheet and hidden in a locked chest. The key was hidden in a place that was never noticed.

 Isya has a son named Baluqiya. Before his death, he made a will to Baluqiya so that he would become a judge among the Children of Israel afterward. After some time his father died, suddenly he saw a chest. The chest he found locked.

 He asked the chest to his mother. His mother replied, "I don't know what's in this chest and don't know where the key is." Next, the key was destroyed by Baluqiya and opened the chest.

 In it, he saw a sheet that said the nature of Rasulullah SAW. From that sheet, Baluqiya also knew that Muhammad would be the closing of the prophets and messengers. And heaven is forbidden for the prophets so that he and his people enter first.

 When he finished reading it, he brought the sheet to the scholars of the Children of Israel. When they heard Muhammad's character, they said to Baluqiya, "How did your father know this, but he didn't tell us? By Allah, if it weren't for you, surely we would have burnt his grave because Isha had hidden the news about the lord of the apostles. "

 ***

 Baluqiya finally chose to leave his village. He said goodbye to his mother and promised not to return until he met Muhammad SAW.

 Establishing sincere faith and intention, Baluqiya walked without any definite indication of where Muhammad was. Baluqiya begins his wanderings. The real adventure brought him to find an area that had never occurred in his mind.

 Baluqiya arrived on a pilgrimage. There was a large snake there and he said, "There is no god except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger." Then Baluqiya greeted him. The group of snakes asked Baluqiyah, "From what class are you."

 Baluqiya answered that he came from the Children of Israel and asked where Muhammad was now. Unfortunately, Baluqiya's question was without a firm answer. By the serpent they met, they ruled over all the snakes that were on earth. If the snake guard did not watch him, the snake would move and threaten humanity.

 Baluqiya's long journey made him find no human settlement. Meeting a large, talking snake made him confused. But he threw away that amazement, focusing on meeting Muhammad. The long journey with a series of oddities did not stop there.

 Baluqiya calculated that the seven seas had been passed. And that was passed by traveling for years. Until he, too, arrived back in a peninsula. There was a palm tree made of gold. When the sun appears shining on it, then it gives off a light like lightning so that no eye is able to see it because its radiance is so strong.

 In this peninsula there are also large fruit trees. Baluqiya stretched out his hand to take the fruit from one of the trees. The tree cried out, "Get away from me, O khati" (who likes guilt)! " Baluqiya stepped back and sat down. In the midst of confusion and difficulty in explaining the situation he was in, suddenly a group came down from the sky. In their hands were drawn swords. When they saw Baluqiya, they said, "How did you get to this place?"

 Baluqiya just looked up in amazement. Some time he said, “I am from Bani Israil, my name is Baluqiya. Then who are you? " They replied, "We are the faithful jinn. Originally we were in the sky. Then Allah sent us down to earth. We were ordered to fight unbelieving jinn on earth. Now we will fight them. "

 Baluqiya left them. Suddenly there was a large angel, his posture was standing. His right hand is in the east, while his left is in the west. Then the angel said, "There is no god except Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah." Baluqiya comes close and greets him.

 The angel also asked Baluqiya, "Who are you?"

 I am a man from the Children of Israel. I went in search of the prophets' cover. Then who are you? " answered Baluqiyah.

 The angel answered that he was assigned by Allah to take care of the darkness of the night and the light of day. Then Baluqiya said, "What are the two lines that are on your forehead?"

 He replied, “In the two lines it says night and day additions and subtractions. I do not hold back the night except by the prescribed measure. "

 ***

 Baluqiya continued on his way. Suddenly there was a very big angel. He said, "There is no god except Allah and Muhammad the Messenger of Allah."

 Baluqiya greeted him, the angel answered him. Baluqiya asked about it, he replied, “I am an angel assigned to handle the wind. I will not let go of the wind except with His permission. I hold the sea. If this were not so, surely everything on earth would have perished. "

 Oddity for the sake of strangeness, Baluqiya tries to get used to the environment he faces. The enthusiasm to meet Muhammad was very excited. Until finally Baluqiya arrived at the mountain of Qaf.

 The mountain is made of green hyacinth. It travels the whole world. Because of the mountain's rays, the sky looked blue. Allah commissioned the handling of this mountain to an angel. When Allah is about to shake a part of the earth.

 He ordered the angel to move the layer connected from the hemisphere to the mountain of Qaf. If Allah wants to drown a village and its contents, then He allows the angel to cut the layer of the village from the earth. Baluqiya asked the angel, "What is behind this mountain?"

 “Behind this mountain are 40 thousand cities apart from the world's cities. The city is made of gold and silver. There is no day and night. The inhabitants are the angels who never tire of giving thanks to Allah, ”replied the angel.

 Baluqiya again asked, "What's behind those cities?" He replied, "Behind him are 70 thousand veils (barriers). Each hijab is about the size of the world. No one knows behind the veil, except Allah. "

 Baluqiya left the angel. He continued his journey until he reached a mountain. There were angels who looked like deer. Baluqiya greeted them, they replied back. Baluqiya asked them, "Who are you?"

 "We are some angels of God. Here we have worshiped Allah since we were created, ”replied the angel.

 Then Baluqiya asked them about the great mountain facing them, which shone light like the sun. Then the angel replied, “It is a world mountain made of gold. All the gold metal on earth came from it. "

 ***

 Baluqiya left them. He continued his journey until he came to a wide sea. There were two very large fish. He greeted them, and they replied back. Both of them asked Baluqiya, "Who are you, O creatures of Allah?"

 "I am Baluqiya, from the Children of Israel. I came in search of Muhammad, the seal of the prophets. Do you have anything I can eat, ”asked Baluqiya. By Allah's permission, the two fish gave him bread. He ate the bread and after that Baluqiya was no longer hungry.

 Next, he came to a peninsula. There Baluqiya saw a very large bird, beautiful in appearance and possessing something that could make the mind amazed by its beauty. The bird is in a tree, under which is a dish on which is grilled fish. Baluqiya approached the bird, greeted him and asked, "Who are you?"

 "I am one of the angels in heaven. I was sent by Allah to send this dish to Adam and Eve when the two of them gathered at Mount Arafah. Both of them had eaten something from him. Then Allah told me to put the dish here and I stayed close to him until the Day of Judgment, "said the bird

 He also ordered me to give something to the people who came here. So Baluqiya ate something from the dish. However, the dish did not diminish in the least. The dish seemed to return to its original state.

 Baluqiya asked the bird about the dish. He replied, "Surely the world's food will decrease and change if it is ignored. While heaven's food will never decrease and change. "

 "Has anyone ever eaten this dish?" asked Baluqiya again.

 “Yes! In fact, Khidir Abdul Abbas, sometimes comes here and eats this dish. After that he went again, "replied the bird. Hearing this, Baluqiya decided to stay at the place to meet Khidir, gathered with him and asked him various questions.

 One day, when Baluqiya was sitting, suddenly the Prophet Khidir AS came to him wearing white clothes. Baluqiya stood up to greet him and greeted him. Khidihr replied. Baluqiya said, “O Abdul Abbas (Khidir), I have traveled in search of the Prophet of the last days until I finally came to this place. I stay here waiting for your arrival so that you tell me about it. "

 "O Baluqiya, verily the prophet of the last days will not appear at this time, and you will not meet him now," replied Khidr.

 "Hi Baluqiya, do you know how much distance between you and your mother?" asked Khidir again. Baluqiya replied, "Don't know." Khidir said, "The distance is a distance of 50 years."

 "Will I put you in front of your mother?" said Khidir. Baluqiyah said yes and Khidir told him to close his eyes.

 Baluqiya said, “I closed my eyes. I don't know anything except my mother has been beside me. I opened my eyes, then I greeted my mother and told her. "

 Baluqiya's arrival took her mother by surprise. The reason is, his mother saw a white bird that had brought Baluqiya back here. Then the bird quickly disappeared.

 Since that event, Baluqiya has told all his stories to his mother. Then he went to the Children of Israel and also told him what he had experienced during the journey.

 He told the Children of Israel and all the miracles he had seen. Bani Israil also immortalized the words of Baluqiya during their decades of journey in a note. According to a narration, Baluqiya is a thousand years old.

 The story of Baluqiya is quite famous. Can the story of the past lead us to scientific facts or a new understanding of other secrets from the earth? Admiral Byrd's statement will also reveal what was hidden. Like what and why.

 Like the Secret of the Earth put forward by

 United States Admiral Byrd in 1957.

 Strangely enough, in this day and age there is an area the size of the United States that no human has ever seen. It is located past the poles on the other side of the south pole. - Admiral Byrd, 1957.

6