Tokugawa Shogunate part 2
113 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were brought before the Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu, apparently he was waiting for us, this is a good opportunity to do free trade. I have also prepared the ultimate Weapons for trading with the Tokugawa Shogunate, namely the Golden Statue of Emperor Go-Mizunoo and the Golden Statue of the Tokugawa Shogun Ieyasu.

 "Please also bring gifts that are there for your Shogun and Emperor." I showed the Tokugawa Shogunate Soldiers the ship which contained two statues of gold.

 "Wow! This is…!" Once the Shogunate Soldiers opened the contents of the ship and they were shocked.

 "Right! Me and my group from Southeast Asia are not lying, right? These two golden statues are one hundred percent of real gold. "

 “Thank you for the gift on behalf of our Shogun and Emperor, we also didn't forget to warn that there are many enemies who are targeting our Shogun, so you be careful and stay with us for your safety.

 We followed them to the Edo Palace where there was Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu awaiting our arrival. Many people who gathered wanted to see our arrival as Foreign Traders. Then from inside Edo Castle there is also the Emperor of Japan Go-Mizunoo, they seem worried about our safety because so many people come here. Yes even so, there was someone who mysteriously brought a Katana or Japanese sword suddenly came up to me and stabbed my chest right in the heart.

 “You dictatorial Shogun! Long live the people! " the man tried to escape by breaking through the crowd, but Commander Ali Masykur Musa who was accompanying me took out an iron arrow and shot the man straight in the head.

 "Sfx: Shuut!" The head of the man who was suspected of being a rebel was broken by an iron arrow fired by Commander Ali Masykur Musa.

 "Quickly bring my guests into the palace! Find out who planned this! " Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu was angry because the guests who came had experiences that were both unpleasant and unwanted.

 "Well!"

 "Cough cough! No need, I just have to change my clothes because of the blood stains on my clothes. ”The people of Edo town were simply surprised.

 Pierced by the Katana sword through the chest, usually people will immediately die right away, but the person in front of them can still live, especially when he changes clothes, the Shogun's housekeepers are shocked again because the wounds caused by the sword are not there at all, only clothes. which is stained with blood.

 "I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything when you were hurt, I myself, Tokugawa Ieyasu, apologize!" what has happened let it happen, I tolerate this condition.

 "I have done something with the rebels, and the Gift you gave us we have secured so that it does not disappear, we will protect it as best we can." Emperor Go-Mizunoo came inside.

 He was the third son of Emperor Go-Yōzei. Her mother is the daughter of Konoe Sakihisa.

 Chūgo: Tokugawa Masako (daughter of Tokugawa Hidetada), later known as Tōfuku-mon'in.

 Imperial Prince Takahito (1626–1628)

 Imperial Princess Kazu-no-miya Okiko (女 一 宮 興 子 内 親王): becomes Emperor Meishō

 Empress: Sono (Fujiwara) Mitsuko, daughter of Sadaijin

 Imperial Prince Suga-no-miya Tsuguhito (素 鵞 宮 紹 仁 親王): becomes Emperor Go-Kōmyō

 Imperial Prince Morizumi (守澄 法 親王 Morizumi-shinnō, 1634–1680): in 1654, became abbot of Kan'ei-ji in Ueno, known as Rinnōji no miya.

 Concubine: Kushige (Fujiwara) Takako, daughter of Sa Konoe Chūjō (左 近衛 中将).

 Imperial Prince Hide-no-miya Nagahito (秀 宮良 仁 親王): becomes Emperor Go-Sai

 Imperial Prince Yasuhito (穏 仁 親王 Yasuhito-shinnō, 1643–1665)

 Concubine: Sono (Fujiwara) Kuniko, daughter of Nadaijin

 Imperial Prince Ate-no-miya Satohito (高貴 宮 識 仁 親王): becomes Emperor Reigen.

 That's what I had in mind about the Japanese Emperor Go-Mizunoo. Then there is the Tokugawa Shogun Ieyasu apparently still alive,

 Tokugawa Ieyasu (徳 川 家 康; born in Okazaki, January 31, 1543 AD born with the name Matsudaira Takechiyo 松 平 竹 千代) is a daimyo and shogun in Japan. Founder of the Shogunate. The Tokugawa (Tokugawa Shogunate), which ruled Japan from conquering Ishida Mitsunari in the Battle of Sekigahara in 1600 to the Meiji Restoration in 1868. Together with Toyotomi Hideyoshi and Oda Nobunaga, Ieyasu was one of the three unifiers of Japan during the Sengoku period. He ruled from 1600 because after Hideyoshi's leave there was a power struggle between the daimyo. Daimyo Ieyasu finally succeeded in seizing control of the shogunate. Ieyasu founded the Tokugawa shogunate, whose government was centered in Edo (now Tokyo). For 264 years (1603-1868) the Tokugawa shogunate ruled Japan. During this period, Japan tended to be closed off from the outside world. The Tokugawa shogunate ended after the Meiji Restoration which marked the end of the Tokugawa shogunate and became the last shogunate in Japan.

 "I am not the Shogun now, a third child who is now taking my place"

 "Hello my father's guest, I'm sorry if I was late in helping you, you never thought you were so strong after being hit by the Japanese rebel sword and now you can still live." Oo, it turns out that he is Tokugawa Hidetada, the third son of Tokugawa Ieyasu. My arrival prevented Tokugawa Ieyasu from dying.

 Tokugawa Hidetada (徳 川 秀 忠, born May 2, 1579 - died March 14, 1632 at age 52) was the second shogun of the Tokugawa dynasty, who ruled from 1605 until his resignation in 1623. He was the third son of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the first shogun of the Tokugawa Shogunate. .

 "It's okay after all this is the Edo Period, no wonder there were events like that"

 The Edo Period (江 戸 時代 edo jidai) (1603 - 1867) was a division of periods in Japanese history that began with the first shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu founded the Tokugawa Shogunate in Edo which ended with the restoration of the emperor's rule (大 政 奉還 taisei hōkan) from the hands of the last Tokugawa shogun Yoshinobu at once ended the 264-year rule of the Tokugawa Shogunate. The Edo Period is also referred to as the beginning of modern times in Japan.

 The Tokugawa Shogunate ended with the Meiji Restoration Event, 'The Meiji (明治 維新 Meiji-ishin) Restoration, also known as the Meiji Revolution or Meiji Renewal, was a series of events culminating in the return of power in Japan to the Emperor in 1868.This restoration led to major changes. -greater on the political and social structure of Japan, and continued into the Edo Period (often called the End of the Tokugawa Shogunate) and the early Meiji Period.

 The Meiji Restoration took place between 1866 and 1869, three years covering the end of the Edo period and the beginning of the Meiji period. This restoration was caused by the Shimoda Agreement and the Towsen Harris Agreement carried out by Commander Teuku Umar of the Indonesian Caliphate.

6