Indonesian’s Nuclear
84 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Can not be trusted!? The news that the Netherlands was defeated by the mysterious Nation between the Pacific and Indian oceans was true! That one ship can be a huge problem for any navy. I note this so that our Royal Navy will never interfere with any activities of this country called the Indonesian Caliphate.

 “Very modern city! Full of skyscrapers and neatly arranged, how did they build the Great Wall around this city? ” Prince Edward VII was amazed by the construction of this building in Balikpapan City.

 "I heard that if this is just one of hundreds of modern cities, if I am allowed to stay here, I will invite my family too." Yazed Abdul Karim began to get along well with Prince Edward VII.

 "And if the leader of this nation is young and handsome, if my wife sees the face of the leader of the Indonesian nation I am afraid that I will be dumped."

 The two of them started getting along well and at peace after they had talked for a while. In the 19th century, European great powers struggled to maintain a balance of power throughout Europe, resulting in the emergence of a complex network of political and military alliances on the continent in 1900. It started in 1815 with the Holy Alliance between Prussia, Russia and Austria. Then, in October 1873, German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck negotiated the League of the Three Emperors (German: Dreikaiserbund) between the Austrian-Hungarian, Russian, and German monarchies. This agreement failed because Austria-Hungary and Russia did not agree on Balkan policies, leaving Germany and Austria-Hungary in an alliance formed in 1879 called the Second Alliance. This was seen as a method of countering Russian influence in the Balkans as the Ottoman Empire continued to weaken. In 1882, this alliance expanded into Italy and became the Triple Alliance.

 After 1870, European conflict was spared through a carefully planned network of treaties between the German Empire and the rest of Europe drafted by Bismarck. He tried to keep Russia on the German side to avoid a two-front war with France and Russia. When Wilhelm II took the throne as Emperor of Germany (Kaiser), Bismarck was forced to retire and his alliance system was slowly abolished. For example, Kaiser refused to renew the Reinsurance Agreement with Russia in 1890.

 The Empire of Japan (Kyūjitai: 大 日本 帝國; Shinjitai: 大 日本 帝国; pronounced Dai Nippon Teikoku) is the political entity of the Japanese government under the Constitutions of the Empire of Japan and Japan and areas under its rule from the Meiji Restoration to the enactment of the 1947 Constitution. -kaisar who reigned throughout the Meiji, Taisho, and Shōwa periods, are now known posthumously according to their respective era names: Emperor Meiji (Mutsuhito), Emperor Taisho (Yoshihito) and Emperor Shōwa (Hirohito).

 The most important events that took place during this period included the restoration of the emperor's power (大 政 奉還 Tai-sei Hōkan) on 9 November 1867, the abolition of the han system (廃 藩] 県 Haihan chiken) on 14 July 1871, the rapid industrialization and military experience of the country under the Fukoku Kyohei motto 富国強兵 "State enrichment, military strengthening"), which led to the emergence of this country as a world power which subsequently joined the Axis alliance and captured the entire territory of China.

 "Hello all! Is everyone here? ” Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih asked whether all the invited guests had attended this event.

 Yazed Abdul Karim Amrullah the Ottoman Turks, Edward VII of Great Britain, and Emperor Yoshihito or Taisho of Japan. First I will start a business with Prince Edward VII first before anything else.

 "Prince Edward VII, sorry for the sinking of his warships, indeed Storms in the western region often sink ships from foreign countries" apologized to show that we are a civilized and trustworthy nation.

 "You don't need to think about it, I am Edward VII not bothering with this matter to you, it is entirely my fault for not taking into account all the risks that will occur"

 "Please sign the non-aggression pact, and this international trade pact," I put a paper business agreement with Prince Edward VII.

 Prince Edward VII signed a business agreement with us, the plan was for guests to stay here for a week or more to bring gifts. Especially for Prince Edward VII, I replaced the new Ship in accordance with the shape of the sinking HMS Drake. It took three days because all the processes were done by the robot.

 "Various Halal foods, a happy atmosphere, I hope that after this the Ottoman Empire does not violate the Military Pact which will be signed by the three countries tomorrow, I am afraid that the Three Etentes will continue to increase"

 Yazed Abdul Karim Amrullah rested at the house provided by the Indonesian Caliphate government. Various facilities have been provided for the convenience of the Invited Guests. This house is made of cast reinforced concrete which is highly recommended for earthquake resistance.

 Moreover, in previous years, a massive reclamation project to connect three islands, namely between Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan, to make the islands unite. The island that is joined is called Indojaya. It is for the common good and so that the people of the Indonesian Caliphate who exceed the population of China can get livable houses.

 They must get the best possible attention to prevent divisions between the people. 1,750,889,251 inhabitants is a very large number. it even ranks first as the country with the largest population in the world.

 "We must be able to provide great benefits to the people so that they unite with each other so that there will be no divisions in the future" Radio Khalifah broadcast the latest news about the talks of Khalifah Muhammad Al-Fatih with the interior minister.

 "Then for the Indo-China Province, many houses that are unfit for habitation will be replaced with new ones. They must know that their existence is important to us as leaders of the nation." Radio Khalifah is the latest technology after Nuclear Technology at BATAN.

 The main task of BATAN is to carry out government tasks in the field of research, development and utilization of nuclear energy in accordance with the provisions of the prevailing laws and regulations.

 In carrying out these tasks, BATAN carries out functions:

 To study and formulate national policies in the field of research, development and utilization of nuclear energy.

 Coordination of functional activities in the implementation of BATAN duties.

 Facilitation and guidance for the activities of government agencies in the field of research, development and utilization of nuclear energy.

 To provide guidance and general administrative services in the fields of general planning, administration, organization and management, employment, finance, archiving, law, coding, equipment and household.

 BATAN operates 1,500 nuclear reactors in Indonesia, 500 Triga mark X reactors in Bandung and Surabaya and 500 30 MW type reactors in Serpong, as well as 500 A1B reactors on Artificial Island in the Java Sea where the island's reclamation process is still incomplete.

6