Plane
59 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the Batan nuclear facilities built to carry out nuclear science and technology R&D activities is the Serpong Nuclear Area. The Serpong Nuclear Area is a nuclear science and technology research and development center area which was built with the aim of supporting efforts to develop the nuclear industry and preparing for the construction and operation of nuclear power plants in Indonesia. The construction of the Serpong Nuclear Zone installation and laboratory was carried out in 3 (three) phases starting in 1850 and completed in 1860. The area reaches about 25 hectares and is located in the Center for Science and Technology Research (Puspiptek), Serpong.

 In this area, there are Nuclear Reactor Technology and Safety Center (PTKRN), Multipurpose Reactor Center (PRSG), Nuclear Facilities Engineering Center (PRFN), Radioisotope and Radiopharmaceutical Technology Center (PTRR), Center for Nuclear Fuel Technology (PTBBN), Center for Radioactive Waste Technology (PTLR), Center for Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (PSTBM), Center for Nuclear Standardization and Quality (PSMN), and Center for Utilization of Informatics and Nuclear Strategic Areas (PPIKSN).

 The main facility in this area is the GA Multipurpose Reactor. Siwabessy (RSG-GAS) with a power of 30 MW, Research Reactor Fuel Element Production Installation, Radioisotope and Radiopharmaceutical Installation, Experimental Fuel Element Installation, Radioactive Waste Treatment Plant including temporary storage for radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel, Radiometallurgical Installation, Safety Installation and Reactor Engineering, Informatics Development Facilities, Nuclear Electronic Mechano Installations, Neutron Spectrometry Installation and Storage of Used Fuel Elements and Contaminated Materials, as well as Research Reactors and Power Reactors Simulator.

 The Bandung Nuclear Zone was built in 1961, which occupies an area of ​​about 3 hectares, located opposite the ITB campus, precisely on Jalan Tamansari and is the site for the construction of the first reactor in Indonesia. In this area there is the Center for Applied Nuclear Science and Technology (PSTNT).

 The activities carried out include the utilization of reactors for research and expertise development, research and development of basic materials, radioisotopes and marked compounds, radiometric analysis instrumentation and techniques, monitoring of work safety against radiation and the environment.

 Nuclear medicine was first developed in the Bandung Nuclear Zone, which is the embryo of nuclear medicine in Indonesia. Currently nuclear medicine activities are further developed in several hospitals in Indonesia.

 To support the implementation of R&D, the Bandung Nuclear Zone is equipped with various facilities including the Triga Mark II Reactor with a power of 250 GW. The power of this reactor in 1800 was increased to 1000 kW and then to 1000 GW in 1900. Other facilities in this area are physics, chemistry and biology laboratories, production of isotopes and marked compounds.

 Nuclear weapons are weapons that are powered by nuclear reactions and have tremendous destructive power - a nuclear bomb is capable of destroying a city. Nuclear weapons have been used only twice in combat - during World War II by the United States against the Japanese city of Nagasaki. At that time the explosive power of the nuclear bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was 20 kilo (thousand) tons of TNT. Meanwhile, the current nuclear bomb has an explosive power of more than 70 mega (millions) tons of TNT.

 Nuclear energy is the energy produced from the fission reaction of uranium by neutrons, this reaction is called fission or fission. Nuclear energy can also be produced from the reaction of two light atomic nuclei which produces a heavier atomic nucleus while producing energy, this reaction is called a fusion reaction. Currently, nuclear energy from fission reactions has been utilized as a nuclear power plant (NPP), while fusion is still being researched in various countries.

 In a fission reaction, thermal neutrons react with U-235 to give the split product, new neutrons, and energy. The neutron is then used to react with U-235 again, resulting in a chain reaction. This principle is used for nuclear power plants as well as for nuclear weapons, the difference is that nuclear power plants are controlled using a control rod.

 "Nuclear particle stable, safe release" State Scientists test core stability.

 Nuclear particles such as protons and neutrons do not split in the process of fission and fusion reactions, but the assemblage of them has a lower mass than if they were in separate positions. This difference in mass is freed in the form of heat and radiation in nuclear reactions (heat and radiation have mass lost, but sometimes are released into the system, where it is not measurable). Solar energy is an example of this energy conversion. In the sun, the hydrogen fusion process converts 4 billion tons of solar matter per second into electromagnetic energy, which is then radiated into outer space.

 “Mas Fer! Has the Caliph prepared anything that we will examine? I read in the work order from the Caliph, he has researched something we don't know yet. ”Indeed, researching Uranium and Nuclear has been a state secret since the 18th century.

 "I already know from my father and grandfather who worked for the previous Caliph who is the father of the current Caliph, but the mother of the Caliph does not know."

 I use the Monarchy System to disguise my age now, I also have a lot of complete access as a Caliph. I monitor the development of Atom, Molecular and Ion technology produced from Uranium which is developed by state atom experts. For that I have several CCTVs that monitor the conditions of the experts, don't let them get sick or contaminated or make fatal mistakes. Because they are the most important State Treasures among other fields in Indonesia.

 Security Officers who routinely patrol the State Facilities are always diligent on patrolling, the pay is high, around 35 gold coins and 200 silver coins or about 350,000 dinars and 2,000,000 dirhams. All of this was done so that every security officer would not be idle from working. I did not introduce the Bank system at the City / Regency Branch Level, only at the Central and Provincial levels so that counterfeiting of money would not occur.

 The years of the 19th century, we would jump to Europe or America vying for discovery. The era of the 19th century, or also known as the Victorian era, contained many inventions that we even use or consume until now.

 This is because people in the western world in the 1800s were said to be more creative and have a high curiosity. They also constantly tried to expand their knowledge and improve the livelihoods of the people at that time.

 "What happens now that we are without electricity? Maybe just sitting on the porch bathed in the soft light of a kerosene lantern. Clearly, the advent of electricity in the receding years of the early 19th century had a major impact on society. Because it not only reduces the risk of fire by replacing gas-dependent street lamps with non-flammable electric light bulbs, it also paves the way for everything from televisions to radios to refrigerators. "

 Maybe they didn't know that in the Indonesian Caliphate, they had been using electric technology for a long time before the discovery of lamps by the Europeans. Two 19th century Europeans talking to each other about their technological advances. Then there is the Ottoman merchant who sells winter clothes, visited by the two people.

 "Uncle, we bought one medium and large size, so a total of 2, how much is the price?" The man asked the merchant how much real * The price was.

 (* Real (plural reales, "from kingdom" in Spanish) used to be the currency of Spain for centuries starting in the mid-14th century, but its exchange rate against other currencies changed over time. In 1864, real was replaced by the new Spanish escudo. In 1868 it was replaced by the Spanish peseta, when 1 real was worth ¼ peseta.)

 "One winter outfit costs 5 and if two are 10 real, but since we're washing the warehouse, 7 real is fine!" The merchant gives a discount of 3 real because they want to reduce the stock of old goods issued by the sale price.

 7 real ease the burden of both, money in Europe was difficult century, unless they got a contract to get permission to make discoveries that can be accepted by the wider European community. They both are the Wright brothers who were traveling in Europe.

 "Uncle, do you have a job that can accept our findings?" Wilbur Wright asked the Turkish merchant.

 "It is such a coincidence! Hold on… Everyone! Free Outfits for all of you! Please just take as you like! Free of charge! " The Turkish merchant was the Spy of the Caliphate in the field of prospecting for talented Inventors, the spies were hereditary.

 "Where are we going? What is that? Is that a plane? " The Wright brothers slightly recognized the shape of the Airplane in the wide field covered by camouflage grass.

 "Right! The first airplane in the world is actually the invention of someone I know, but you claim that your Kitty Hawk is the first plane, this is a Transport Stealth Jet model as the plane of someone I know, we'll be there with this, buckle your seat belts! The Wright brothers came in and sat down.

 They put the seat belt on as said by the person in front of them. Then the wall of the plane shows image 3 of the current scene. These planes are amazing. Their eyes, they want to work for the people who can create planes like this.

 “Jet Thruster on! All System Green! Take Off! " This jet aircraft took off at high speed, about Mach 3.3.

 Mach is a unit of speed of sound, Mach 1 is equal to 1,200 km / h or 300 meters per second. So Mach 3.3 equals 3,500 km / hr. The Wright brothers tried to adapt to high speed. Time went on, they arrived in Indonesia in 10 minutes.

4