Battle of the Yalu River, 1904
51 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Port Arthur, on the Liaodong Peninsula in southern Manchuria, has been fortified by Russia to become a major naval base. Japan needed sea power to fight on mainland Asia, so their first military objective was to neutralize the Russian fleet at Port Arthur. On the night of February 8, the Japanese fleet under Admiral Heihachiro Togo began battle with a sudden torpedo attack on the Russian ships at Port Arthur, severely damaging two Russian warships. The attacks developed into the Battle of Port Arthur the following morning.

 A series of naval battles that did not yield decisive results ensued. On that occasion, the Japanese were unsuccessful in attacking Russia with ground guns from the port, and the Russian fleet refused to leave the port and go to the open sea, particularly after the death of Admiral Stepan Osipovich Makarov on April 13.

 These battles provided cover for a Japanese force to land near Incheon in Korea, and from there they occupied Seoul and later all of Korea. At the end of April, Japanese troops under Kuroki Itei prepared to cross the Yalu river into Russian-occupied Manchuria.

 In response to the Japanese strategy of providing a swift victory for control of Manchuria, Russia undertook hindrances to find enough time to await the arrival of additional troops arriving via the long Trans-Siberian railroad. On May 1, the Battle of the Yalu River broke out. In this battle Japanese forces attacked a Russian position after they had crossed the river without facing resistance. This was the first major battle of this war on the mainland. The Japanese troops advanced and landed at several points on the coast of Manchuria, and carried out a number of battles to beat the Russian troops back to Port Arthur. These battles, including the Battle of Nanshan on 25 May, were marked by heavy Japanese defeats in attacks on a number of strong Russian positions, but the Russian army remained passive and did not counterattack.

 At sea, this war was just as brutal. After the February 8 attack on Port Arthur, Japanese forces attempted to prevent Russian troops from using the port.

 "We have to prevent the Russian people from going to our Motherland! We have to be able to prevent it somehow! ” A Japanese soldier encouraged his friends who were trying to prevent the Russian invasion of Japan with reckless capital.

 "Tenno Heika Banzai!"

 Meanwhile on the Russian side, the soldiers were using the All out tactic to move forward and their efforts were fiercely thwarted by the Japanese who prevented them, the voice of Tenno Heika Banzai which was pronounced by the Japanese soldiers every time they were about to kill their enemy made the Russian soldiers hit hard.

 “They are more reckless and more enthusiastic than our troops! How about this? Hurry! Aaa! ” This Russian soldier was hiding from the wild Japanese soldiers.

 “Tenno Heika Banzai! Die you!" Poor Russian soldier, his intention was to hide, but instead was caught and killed by the brave Japanese soldiers whom he belittled.

 The Battle of Chemulpo Bay (Japanese: 仁川 沖 海 戦 Jinsen'oki kaisen Russian: Бой в заливе Чемульпо) was a naval battle during the Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905), which took place on February 9, 1904 on the coast of Incheon, Korea. The opening phase of the Russo-Japanese War began with the Japanese naval attack on the Russian fleet at Port Arthur, Vladivostok and Chemulpo. With this result won by Japan, assisted by the Indonesian Caliphate Navy at the request of Emperor Meiji, Japan was led by Uryu Sotokichi, while for Russia it was led by Vsevolod Rudnev at the Battle of Chemulpo Gulf Korea.

 The Battle of the Yalu River, (Japanese: 鴨緑江 会 戦, Ōryokkō Kaisen) April 30 to May 1, 1904, was the first ground battle during the Russo-Japanese War. Fighting broke out near Wiju (now the village of Uiju, North Korea on the Yalu River, on the border between Korea and Manchuria China. With China also having fought there, against the Qing dynasty.

 The Battle of the Yalu River (or Amnok River) (traditional Chinese: 黃海海 戰; Chinese: 黄海海 战; Pinyin: Huáng Hǎi Hǎizhàn) in Japanese is called Kōkai-kaisen (黄海海 戦) which means Maritime Battle in the Yellow Sea. This battle was also known by various names: Battle of Haiyang Island, Battle of Dadonggou, and Battle of the Yellow Sea, according to the geographic location of the battle being in the Yellow Sea at the mouth of the Yalu River, not on the Yalu River itself.

 Meanwhile, in a place that is somewhat close to the Yalu river, tanks from the Indonesian Caliphate lined up, MT Tiger Mk1 (in the real world, Harimaoung Kaplan), Anoa 6x6 APC and Rhino Tank belonging to Indonesia, were part of the Dodge Troop with Mk IV and Renault FT. belongs to Japan.

 "We will attack them by barging into our enemy camps, anyone has any suggestions?" Commander in Chief Sayuti Ahmad asked for advice from both his Army and the Japanese army.

 "Can I suggest using the Salvo simultaneously at the same time as Oda Nobunaga? And if anyone added? " The Japanese soldiers who had Effective advice suggested it to Sayuti Ahmad.

 "How about after that we go head-to-head and surprise the enemy with machine guns, while your Japanese Tanks help the Front Line troops dispel Russia with your Mark IV and Renault FT?" Dennis Bandi suggested that the Japanese Army be the assistance for the front line attack while the Indonesian Army directly captured the enemy leader in the enemy's rear line.

 “Doesn't anyone else give advice? Okay, I'll close the meeting this time and have a good time on duty, Hey Hey Ho! " The planning was closed by mutual agreement.

 "Hey Hey Ho! Hey Hey Ho! Hey Hey Ho! Hey Hey Ho! Depart! "

 The Japanese Army Tank began to repel the enemy according to plan, which proved to be effective against the enemies, the light Renault FT Tank with high mobility and as a ground attack aid became a scourge for the Russian people. High morale and supplies that meet the daily needs of the personnel keep their morale from decreasing.

 “Hyaaa! Run while you still can! Waa! Do not kill me!"

 “We give up! We are not strong anymore. ”The Russian army was helpless, many of them chose to surrender.

 Meanwhile at the Russian troop camp north of the Yalu river, the leader of the Russian troops Vsevolod Rudnev thought about how it was possible that the Japanese Army, which was initially rather weak compared to them, could be strong and make Russian troops on the Yalu River run helter-skelter and many casualties on their part, the Japanese troops began advancing while they had to immediately retreat so as not to be captured by the Japanese.

 "Sir, this is bad! It turns out that Japan is getting help from a foreign flag country that we have never seen before! They are the ones who are now surrounding our camp with very strong tanks and our tanks are broken down by their fire and can't reply to them, how about this? " The cadets accompanying Vsevolod Rudnev became concerned that the Enemy's siege and the Russian Army were under siege.

 "You can choose suicide or surrender, it's up to you, I'll prepare surrender!" Vsevolod Rudnev chose to surrender because his family was still waiting for him to come to his house.

 "If you surrender, then I will surrender too, because I consider you as my own family" The cadet also surrendered and the Battle of the Yalu River ended with the surrender of Vsevolod Rudnev to the Indonesian Army and the Japanese Army.

 This battle was won by the Party Of Asian Nation (PAN), which consists of three Asian countries, namely Indonesia, Japan, which both fought against Russia in East Asia, and Turkey in West Asia and Europe.

5