Alternate Indonesia, 1930
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Battle of Afsluitdijk can be called Bloody Monday because the battle ended with the destruction of the city of Amsterdam. Five Indonesian Supercarriers in the Wadden Sea created a Dutch Destroyer that fired a Torpedo at the Indonesian Supercarrier, but in the end it didn't hit the target, only the Anti Torpedo Nets that had been prepared by the Indonesian Underwater Forces.

 We put that aside first, three years after the war in the Netherlands, Indonesia is getting more and more respected by other countries around the world. The famous scientist at that time, Albert Einstein, had Swiss Citizenship, German Nationality and Jewish Religion. He was with the 32nd Presidential Candidate for the United States and served as the 44th Governor of New York City Franklin Delano Roosevelt who wanted to visit Indonesia thanks to a recommendation from the current President of the United States in 1930 Herbert Hoover.

 "We will see how this country called Indonesia is? I'm excited. ”Franklin spoke with Einstein at SS Monterey.

 "Same, me too, I studied Indonesian in Switzerland when people from Indonesia studied there" Albert Einstein was indeed a great scientist, in a few months he was fluent in Indonesian.

 "What if we use Indonesian when we land there, I'm not very fluent in Indonesian, but I'm sure there must be a translator there" Franklin hopes that there will be a translator in Indonesia so he doesn't bother.

 "Now our location is southwest of Midway, Hurry up to our destination I don't want to eat the same thing every time on Cruise Ships" Albert Einstein didn't like food or drinks that were always the same every day.

 The Guard Tower in Indonesia does not cause storms anymore because it has been refined, it only dispels very dangerous threats such as ballistic missiles, spy satellite imagery, and protects from the sun or excessive weather changes so that residents will feel the sensation of cool, not hot and not cold.

 If They see the skyscrapers and apartments that are neatly arranged in the city, then they will be surprised to see it is very futuristic and elegant. Residents have polite and friendly behavior, given the importance of good manners in Indonesia. With a population of 1,735,189,560 people and no overcrowding like in China, Indonesia is the cleanest country in the world with clear sea water, lakes, rivers and culverts. Natural disasters in Indonesia can always be resolved quickly by all parties without any dispute between the community.

 The Indonesian military with its strength can be relied on by its people so that the people do not take an apathetic attitude towards the government. The CIndA State Intelligence Agency (Central Indonesian Agency) was formed by Prime Minister Ir Soekarno at the request of Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih, to make security more secure, the People's Security Force (Police) formed by the Minister of Home Affairs Amir Syarifuddin Hasan was also successful in its performance. Infrastructure and Superstructure development projects are also successful, there are 55 nuclear power plants spread across Indonesia from Indo-China to West Papua, hydroelectric power plants, steam power plants, solar power plants, and emergency power plants.

 There are also state research facilities and research research facilities for the public, even a Madrasah Aliyah student researching a silent diesel engine, a house truck for camping was also discovered by a student at the University of Indonesia in Jayakarta. So this research research facility is free of charge from the people. The motto that is very popular in Indonesia is Bhinneka Tunggal Ika, Yaa Lal Wathan Minal Iman (Love for the Fatherland is part of Faith), From People to People, and Jer Basuki Mawa Beya *.

 (Jer Basuki Mowo Beyo is an ancient Javanese expression which has a deep meaning

 We translate word for word first:

 Jer: indeed

 Basuki: congratulations, successful, happy

 Mowo: use, need, need

 Beyo: expense, sacrifice

 The literal meaning of success requires a cost or sacrifice.

 The deeper meaning is that every aspiration, desire and happiness definitely requires a "fee". The definition of cost here does not have to only be in the form of money, but can be in the form of energy, thoughts, time, or other sacrifices. In short "there is no wish that can be achieved, without sacrifice".)

 “Sfx: Teet! Suara SS Monterey anchored at Tanjung Perak Port, Surabaya "

 Around 11 o'clock western Indonesian time, 710 passengers who wanted to see the beauty of Indonesia as well as recreation filled the Port of Tanjung Perak.

 SS Monterey is luxury ocean liner launched on October 10, 1929. The ship was completed in April 1932 and is shown in the register as ship 1930 (Not the same as the original). The Monterey is the third of four Matson Lines “White Fleet” ships, designed by William Francis Gibbs and also includes the SS Malolo, SS Mariposa and SS Lurline. Monterey is synonymous with Mariposa and very similar to Lurline. During World War II Monterey was used as a troop operated by Matson as an agent of the War Shipping Administration (WSA). Monterey is a large and fast transport capable of sailing independently and is allocated to serve the transportation needs of Army troops. The ship was involved in an attack on a convoy near Cape Bougaroun.

 "Are you two of Albert Einstein and Franklin D. Roosevelt? If yes, please follow me to the airport and your security is our responsibility." That person was the Governor of Surabaya at that time Radjamin Nasution who brought a letter from the central government to escort the two people to The National Capital as soon as possible after they land.

 "Oh Okay We come with you" Albert Einstein and Franklin Delano Roosevelt joined the mayor of Surabaya to Surabaya's Juanda airport. There, GTC 747 Gatotkaca was waiting with tight escort from the authorities.

 GTC 747 is a passenger jet aircraft based on a Boeing 747 aircraft. It takes only one hour to arrive in Bogor to the Research Research Facility in Bogor. This research research facility is located 30 meters underground with an area of ​​5.7 hectares. It has the ability to withstand from the outside like that of a Nuclear Bomb or greater, Bunker Buster, and is definitely resistant to severe earthquakes such as the one at Krakatau 1883.

 "Hello, wie geht es dir Der berühmte Wissenschaftler Albert Einstein? And Hello to you Mister Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Candidate for President of the United States ”Khalifah Muhammad Al-Fatih fluently in German and English to surprise both of them and succeed, the Khalifah said, Hello, are you the famous scientist Albert Einstein? in German.

 "ha ha ha! Who are you? Why do you know us? And your German and English surprised us ”Franklin Delano Roosevelt who replied to the greeting of the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih.

 “Okay, kein Grund zur Sorge, bist du nicht die Person, die mit mir in der Schweiz studiert hat? Du scheinst nicht alt zu werden ”Albert Einstein replied Fine, nothing to worry about, aren't you the person who studied in Switzerland with me at that time? you don't seem to get old.

 "My name is Muhammad Al-Fatih, I am the Khalifah of Indonesia, nice to meet you." I remain polite even though the person is of a different religion with me, that is one of my peaceful ways of life.

2