manual
207 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is not a chapter, I will be trying to post at least one chapter a week, if possible more. Well, this chapter would be parts of the manual that comes with the game, an introduction of the races, a little about how time passes within the game, and about skills and game options. I hope you like the story, and enjoy the reading.

 

Races

Humans - They are considered the most versatile race, has a balance between their attributes. The most populous breed in Age of Legends.

Elves - They are mainly focused on their connection with nature, focusing mainly on agility and speed. For this reason they are faster and agile than humans, they are also endowed with more mana, at the cost of the decrease in brute strength.

Sub races:

Black Elves - Millennia ago they moved underground, to adapt to this they developed the capacity to see in the dark.

Solar Elves - They have adapted to the deserts, have vibrant colors, are endowed with talents and expertise in skills that do not involve fighting.

Lunar Elves - They are particularly linked to nature, have the best senses, and after a certain level can accomplish a mission and get a mana tree.

*All elves can embark on a quest after level fifty to gain the ability to form mana roasters.

Celestial - They are considered apprentices of angels, are stronger than humans, and have a strong affinity for the sacred and light elements. At the fifty level they earn roas, and at the hundred level they decide what kind of angel they become, the stronger the angel the more difficult the mission, when they complete the roas they change to reflect the new status.

Draconians - they are descendants of dragons, they are physically strong, and possess a strong affinity with fire, they gain roas at level fifty, and have some resistance to fire magic and heat.

Atlantis - Mermaids and newts, can breathe under water without the help of items or spells, have an affinity for water magic. Legends say they possessed a powerful magic that involved their singing, but the secret to it has been lost for centuries. They can only go to the surface after level thirty, when they gain legs and the ability to breathe out of the water.

Daemons - They are considered apprentices of demons, are stronger than humans and possess a strong affinity with the elements of shadows and magic of the dead. At level fifty they gain roasters, and at level one hundred they decide what kind of demon they become, the stronger the demon the more difficult the mission, when they complete the roasters they change to reflect their new status.

Elementals - They are weaker than humans, and have little defense, and are a race focused solely on elemental magic, with which they have a strong affinity. At the cost of their defense and physical strength they have been endowed with a great deal of mana. From the level fifty they gain the ability to float using mana.

Classes

The player is not limited to a class, it is possible to learn as many as you want, as long as you find the NPC or the necessary books, some techniques can be taught from player to player. It is recommended that low-level players concentrate on one or two classes to gain levels more efficiently, since the skills of each class must be learned and improved separately from the initial level. Only one character can be created per player.

There are four main classes, Wizard, Warrior, Archer and Thief, these classes are divided into several sub classes with different focuses, and objectives so that everyone can find something that fits their style of play.

Skills

If you don't like to fight, no problem, in Age of Legends there are many skills to know and improve, such as creating weapons and equipment, cooking, art, trade, alchemy, monster tamer and many others. You can develop and create new items and even new moves, the only limit is your imagination.

Time

Age of Legends was created as a way to learn and improve while having fun in a new world, developed to be as real as possible. To ensure that everyone can play without affecting things like sleep or studies has been developed so that it can be played during sleep, and so that time passes differently, one hour in the real world is equivalent to four hours in Age of Legends.

 

4