Chapter 12: Fleet of Flesh
206 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah HELL!!!"

     At that moment the little dragon began swimming as fast as his stumpy legs could push him. As he was swimming for his life, he could only wonder why the spirit dropped in there of all places. Then the little dragon felt several pains across his body. "OUCH!!!" he screamed as he got closer and closer to the river bank, then he felt several more pains all over. As he finally reached the sandy bank, he slumped down onto his belly to rest, still feeling pain all over his body. He then began to check where the pain was coming from, it was then that he noticed that there was giant teeth marks all over his body and several axolotl faced fish still stuck to him, floundering about with their teeth still sunk deep into his skin with his blood dripping from their clamped down faces.

     With a few swift swings of his body, the little dragon throws the fish off of himself, a few of the fish the thrown back into the water and a few others are left flopping around on the sand gasping for air. "Ah geez that hurt! Those things have some sharp teeth! they really put a dent into me. I guess I will treat myself to some fresh fish since it has been a while since I have eaten anything". With that very thought, the little dragon ate all of the half dead fish laying on the beach and afterwards continued on his way, unknown to him, a pool of dark red water floating downstream and the fish that bit into him, as well as all of the fish that breathed in the blood water began to go through a change and he was leaving an even bigger trail of blood then before.

     After a few hours of walking the little dragon finds a simple burrow, just big enough for him to squeeze into for the night and he decided to simply sleep so that his wounds could heal. (Several days later) as the sun began to rise above the barren dirt field that the little dragon slept in, he found himself to be completely exposed. Apparently after the several days of sleeping, he had grown a lot. He was now twice the size as last time, he had grown even more scales across his flesh, half of his body was now coated in dripping scales, from the tip of his tail which had grown by several feet, all the way to the middle point of his belly. He had also noticed two massive stumps growing from his shoulder blades and there were many jagged, rocky looking scales that jutted from his body like spearheads.

     After inspecting his new features, the now more then little dragon stood up and stepped away from where he was sleeping. Looking at the ground where he was laying, he saw a puddle of dark red blood water there. "Wait, how long has this been happening?" he wondered. Then he simply pushed the thought out of his mind and continued on his quest to find the rest of the spirits.

1