Chapter 4: Hunger and Hostility
195 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     The little dragon continues it's onward treck looking to grow eat and find a place to settle down.  After several hours of searching for a temporary home and a good source of food the little dragon finds a particular tree, a tree growing fruit that look like a mouth with teeth. 

     As the dragon goes to pick one of the fruits it growls, groans and snaps its teeth at the little little dragon in defense and bites on its paw causing it to bleed slightly. After recoiling in surprise and a little pain the dragon makes a second attempt but this time rushes straight in without hesitation and pulls the fruit off the tree before it could react. 

     Once the fruit is off the tree it starts violently thrashing and gnashing in his paw trying its best to struggle, only for the little dragon to eat it whole. With a (*squeal*) and a (*crunch*) the fruit dies, it tasted like a strange mix between a peach, a persimmon and fresh rhubarb. The noise the fruit made sounding like a malnourished mandrake causing the rest of the fruit to react in retaliation by breaking off of the tree and they start chasing the little dragon.

    Some managing to sink they're teeth into the little dragon  and others being left behind as it ran. After escaping the chasing fruit the little dragon stops and pulls the already attached fruit off his body, leaving deep bloody teeth marks in his flesh. After devouring the fruits that were still hanging on the little dragon continued its venture even after the sun set, thus after wandering he notices a light glowing in the distance.

     After investigating the glow he finds a large tree with bright red leaves glowing in the dark. The tree was hollow, with a cavity big enough for him to sleep in. Thus the little dragon climbs in and hunkers down for the night, feeling warm and comfortable the little dragon starts falling asleep wondering what mysteries or even horrors the next day will bring!

6