The Encounter.
9.9k 10 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

On an average dark night, a luxurious carriage was being hauled by two horses on a road in the midst of a thick, dense forest. This faithful night a woman's loud piercing screams could be heard from within the carriage, trembling as she tightly clenched onto her husband's hands to bring her new born into the world. 

At that moment, her face turned pail and sweat raced down her face. Nearly falling unconscious experiencing the unthinkable pain of giving birth. Through the sheer will of her husband's love and the passing of a hour, a beautiful baby boy was born.

He was radiant, a glimmer of hope which was born into this cruel and unforgiving world.

"Seleena look, he has your Ocean blue eyes"

"Yeah, but his got your looks, Sam"

"What should we name him? " 

"How about 'Fei' our little baby boy!"

This was the fateful night where the future Queen of the most powerful empire was born...

While basking in her new found happiness of having created such a beautiful creature, Seleena's thoughts drifted into the distance as she gasped for breath from exhaustion. Not a moment sooner, it was all shattered into pieces by dreadful sounds. 

Roars, growls, and fearsom cries could be heard from what sounded like just outside the carriage. The look of fear was plastered on Seleena's face as she held onto Fei...

*Shrink* (Sound effect of the carriage stopping.)

The carriage suddenly came to a halt forcing the couple to jolt. Frantic for the life of their new born Fei, Sam quickly glanced out the carriage. Monsters and demons prowling around their carriage after hearing Saleena's cries from giving birth. Panic and fear were written all over her face as she mustard the strength to speak. 

''Sam, take our child and go! Please! I can't move, you have to make sure our child lives!''.

   Faced with such a treacherous decision starring at the sight of his wife's lifeless body and her pleading words, Sam's attention was quickly shifted by Fei's cries. His expression turned resolute as he gripped onto his son tight, while speaking firmly with loving eyes......

''Seleena, U can guarantee my return! You just wait for me and don't leave us behind... don't leave me behind! Please..."

"I will always wait for you, my love!! Now make sure our son survives..."

   

And with that, he took the baby and leaped onto a horse. Although terrified at first, his hesitant steps became determination. An attack on the carriage was imminent and therefore with a clear conscience, Sam cradled his new born son in one arm, fleeing before the carriage was brutally attacked and shred to pieces.

An ominously dark and deserted village could be seen in the distance as he rode the horse at speed. As he carefully approached the village, Sam glanced around the village for a few seconds and no one was to be found. Instead what he discovered was horrific....., broken weapons, dead horses, rubble of destroyed houses and an uncountable number of dead bodies covered in blood from head to toe on the ground.

 A sudden hesitation struck but he saw light torches heading into the village from afar. He assumed it to be the empire's soldiers. With no other alternative, he hid his son within the village in hopes, with all his heart that he would be found. With that, he rode the horse back to his wife, Seleena. He couldn't leave her, he just couldn't...

  " I must be really unlucky, my husband and I were on our way to the mansion while I had to give birth to Fei, my child. He was soo cute, sorry my child, I wish I could be there to see you walk, see you talk, get a wife and go on adventures with friends, but sadly I won't be there. I will still watch over you my son. I love you so soo much..."

    

          As Seleena succumb to despair, tears ran down her face. She looked outside and saw Sam with tears in his eyes glistening from the moonlight, riding towards the carriage at speed, to rescue her but in vain.

"I love you dearly Sam, but it looks like I have to leave you behind and from the look on your eyes you'll be following me soon. 

I hope our child will have a great and exciting life..."

    And with that, an 'Oger' smashed the carriage into pieces. Overcome by anger and rage, Sam ran into the group of Ogers taking lives along with him, following his Wife into the next world. 

    

Fei not understanding what was taking place began to cry, 

"You hear that? Someone is still alive, find him."

Soldiers sent to scavenge the village heard a baby's cry and found him.

  

   10 YEARS LATER...

"Aaahhhh... D-damn... It,"

Shouted Fei,

"You are too sloppy, if you continue like this you will end up just like your pathetic parents who died."

    

After being saved by the empire's soldiers, Fei was brought up by the military of the 'zenith empire' ruled by the hero king. Now covered in scars and bruises with the exception of his handsome face, he undertook a painful training regiment every single day, since five years of age. He has trained mercilessly day and night to exact revenge on the demonsand monsters for brutally murdering his parents.  

    

6 YEARS LATER.

The training continued for an added six years, which makes Fei sixteen and part of the military for the 'Zenith empire'.

    

"I hate it here, I hate everyone around me. They say this is a noble empire with brave soldiers and a wise king but all these bastards only rape innocent woman and pillage their houses. They're no more than fucking scum and the king is no better, allowing his soldiers continue on. I just want to kill them all, along with the monsters and demons. I'll kill them! But I know I can't, I'm weak. It's just so frustrating." 

Fei thought while looking at the surrounding soldier men,

   "Hey you, Fei right?! There's been sightings of some monsters, on the border of the empire in the dark forest near the northern region. Go check it out with the five men behind you"

"Do I have to,"

"You will do as you're told, soldier,"

"Yes... S.I.R..."

Fei surrendered to the order and got ready to move out, 

    

Fei and the five men set off to investigate the dark forest. He wasnt very fond of the men he had to travel alongside, given the despicable acts they'd committed by raping and robbing from the innocent. As expected the men weren't very keen about him either, which lead Fei to be alert and on guard. After about seven days of travelling by foot, they arrived at the border.

"Hey, I think I saw a small girl running... yeah! it is a girl, let's go, hey stop little girl. "

One of the men yelled out, licking his lips as his face lit up with a dark desire to hunt the girl like prey. 

When he finally caught up with the girl, he cornered her near a mountain,

"where are you from cutie," 

The man asked with a develish grin on his face.

Hearing those words being uttered 'Fei' knew what the man's intentions were towards the girl.

A humours giggle captured the silence in the dark forest, as the man with the grin signalled two soldiers and they all faced the little girl with evil expressions. Disgusted at the mere thought of these men laying even a finger on the girl, Fei pulled out his sword and stabbed the two men in the back  

"what are you doing? you killed them you asshole, get him."

While yelling, the remaining soldiers drew their swords and charged at Fei. Time fades into the night and Fei successfully kills the remaining soldiers. Althought he was scathed on the shoulder, sustaining non life threatening injuries, he began to slowly approach the little girl...oblivious to the pain which had been inflicted onto him. 

 

   

"Don't be afraid, I'm here to help little girl. Did you hurt your self? let me take y___"

"Booooooooooooom..."

A huge creature landed on the ground next to Fei disrupting his words ...

    

    

   

   

   

    

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

I have found a editor and this novel is going to be much much better. 

Thank you for reading...

148