Chapter 2 – (18+) The Princess’s Secret (Part one).
10.8k 14 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

Spoiler

In the following chapter there will be some sweet lesbian sex mixed with a bit of Futanari in it. You have been warned!!!

[collapse]

*

     

In the Northern region capital city named 'hope' where a magnificent castle that could put any other castle made by humans or other races to shame!! In said castle, the princess of the entire Northern region otherwise known as the massive 'Blood red Empire' was walking in the hallway on her way to her room. While her personal maid and bodyguard 'Elizabeth' was following her from behind, she was visibly blushing red from ear to ear looking down while walking.

    While her mind was elsewhere she bumped into someone? Pulled back to reality she looked up to meet the person she bumped into only to deepen her blush!!

"Princess I'm r___"

"Mmmmmm... AHH..."

     

Zeles pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. it was clear to Elizabeth that the princess couldn't hold back any longer and lashed out at her stealing her lips.

    

"No... *Panting*... S-someone... *Panting*... M-might... *Panting*... S-see us!!"

Elizabeth said pulling back, but each time she tried to pull back she was pulled back even harder into another kiss, she barely had a right mind to say those few words! Her head was feeling dizzy getting crowded little by little with nothing in there but a voice telling her to satisfy her princess.

   

   

   

---

Elizabeth (POV)

The day the Queen spared my life was the day I knew I had to work even harder to protect and take care of the Princess. Cause I knew the only reason I was spared that day was because of her! I owe her my life and I swore that day that I would protect and take care of her with that life... During the time I was taking care of the Princess I started to feel something in me growing more and more. First, I had doubts but I knew it was love, I mean who wouldn't fall in love with a cute little child like her, but I also knew that it was futile. the Princess would never love me back and the Queen would literally kill me by riping me into pieces. 

            Because of all the reasons, this kind of love was bad I hid my feelings deep within my heart and never showed it to anyone especially the princess. but when the princess turned five she changed a lot, from then on she would always ask for me to carry her and when I do carry her she would always squeeze or suck on my breast, of course, I let her. But that only intensified my feelings towards her!! But from age ten she started to ask me to sleep with her on her bed and started telling me things like *you are so beautiful Elizabeth*  *I am going to make you mine when I get older* or *you are going to be my wife in the future* and she even started to kiss me on the lips from age twelve, I was really confused but loved every moment of it. 

But when she got to age sixteen it all changed. She told me that she was born with a magic skill that allows one to manipulate another's body called 'body modification' using this skill she gave me an actual dick and let me fuck her, actually, she was the one who fucked me by riding me like there was no tomorrow, I loved every single second of it!!  From then on our relationship blossomed into something more and we continued it in secret. I don't know if she knew that I had feelings for her or not but I don't care. The Princess loves me and I love her more, I'm the happiest Dragon in the world right now. at least until the Queen finds out and kills me... 

   

   

   

---

"Princess... someone might see us!! let's go to your room!" 

Elizabeth said while finally pulling back.

   

"Show me where's my room? " 

It was Zeles's voice that did it, low and argent with heat, it made Elizabeth panties pull tight against her moistening flesh. But even though Zeles demanded to see her room, she already knew where it was. She pushed into Elizabeth's hips with her own. Elizabeth whimpered at the press of her stiffening dick between them. Which Zeles made for her, she blindly reached for Zeles and slotted their mouths together. Twin groans of pleasure filled the hallway.

   

"I missed the way you taste!!"

She gasped into Zeles's mouth, it was more the way she kissed, an all-in-one delicious buffet of tongue and lips, her mouth latching on to Zeles like there was no other sustenance she needed. A hot and sweet sucking on her tongue while her hands roamed over Zeles' back and low on her hips, pressing them urgently together. Suddenly Zeles pulled back without any warning making Elizabeth whimper!!

    

"If you don't want me to get pussy juice all over the hallway we should start heading to my room like you said, now!!"

   

Zeles enchantress voice made Elizabeth scramble to find her room but Zeles was already moving them back, guiding Elizabeth towards where she could see her room. Her eye site was amazing, so Elizabeth closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of that hot mouth on hers, the firm pressure of Zeles's thumps tilting up her jaw so she could nibble and suck her neck, Elizabeth shivered, then winced when her blood was been sucked out and her shoulder hit a door. Her eyes flew open. Yes... The Princess bedroom.

   

   

   

   

Zeles has guided her past the hallway near her room door, reaching for the door handle, turned it and pushed it open she guided Elizabeth to the bed.

"Elizabeth darling, I want you to fuck me like I'm the last woman on earth!   So Fuck me!  Fuck me hard!!" 

Said Zeles,

  

"No... Why don't You fuck me!!  Like you always do Princess!!"

"You're so horny aren't you, my sluty little maid? "

    

Elizabeth only nodded but Zeles seemed very much on board with that plan, yanking down the zipper of Elizabeth's maid outfit and pulling it off to toss it carelessly aside.

   

"I will never stop thinking just how much beautiful you are my darling Elizabeth!!" 

Said Zeles stepping back. She stared at Elizabeth body, on display in matching bra and panties. Elizabeth was soaking wet and desperate to get her mouth all over Zeles. She yanked down her own panties and got rid of her bra.

But Elizabeth couldn't help but wonder she was making love with the most beautiful woman in the Northern region maybe even the world yet Zeles kept telling her how beautiful she was. Elizabeth took another look at her princess only admire her hourglass figure even more. Even though she still had her dress on there was no mistaking the princess's curves, even a god couldn't have sculptured her better. The only thing Elizabeth could think of was like mother like daughter or in this case Mothers!!

  

"Thank you Princess-sama... Now please, show me..." 

Elizabeth said while blushing in a deep red.

   

"As you wish my love!!"

   

   

   

   

Once they were on the bed, Elizabeth took control. It had felt so good every time she would make love to the Princess. She quickly peeled off Zeles's dress and pinned her down onto the bed. And began planting kisses over every inch of her she could reach. Zeles smelled exactly like a mixture of her two mothers. Of death and desire. Elizabeth licked and bit her all over, marking her and making up for the days she's been without her, she inhaled her, pressed her nose into the small creases, sucked her fingers, drank the sweat from her skin. When she couldn't wait any longer, she lifted her mouth from Zeles's massive breathtaking breasts.

   

"I want to taste you Princess-sama, can I? "

"Yes!  Goddess, yes!  Do whatever you want my love!!"

   

That's all Elizabeth needed, making her way down the writhing body, pausing to kiss and stroke the curves of her belly, her sharp hipbones, the silken milky white skin on the inside of her thighs. She felt so fucking good... Elizabeth entire self-focused on Zeles's pleasure, her body burning with a need to satisfy, to please!! Even as her pussy was slick with arousal and her dick was hard enough to pound through steel. She pressed her hips onto the king or rather Queen size bed to relieve some of her own ache, an unconscious movement that she intensified once she realised she was doing it. They both groaned at the first stroke of her tongue on Zeles's pussy. She moaned loudly grabbing Elizabeth head and pressing it towards her soaking wet pussy. Their connection only got stronger...

   

   

   

   

   

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, and hope you like it, this chapter was too long so I split it into two chapters,

Thank you for reading.

See you in the next chapter.

Bye, darling...

126