Chapter 16 – (18+) Zoe and Zelez.
1.5k 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

   

   

Before she came out, Zoe was having a headache picking out a wedding dress, there was so  many to choose from how could she possibly settle down on one? She had no idea what kind of style would suit her best, but she knew it'd have to be something simple and elegant. She wasn't sure if she wanted a long or short dress, maybe even a veil? She didn't know what colour would look good on her skin tone either, but she did know that she wanted the whole thing to be white. Finally, after trying on several dresses, she settled for a simple yet elegant strapless gown with a small train. It was perfect! She couldn't wait to see Zelez in her dress.

She smiled as she thought about their first night together it was romantic, yes! That's how she would describe that night, that very moment she knew there was no one else she would rather spend her life with. She had been so nervous when Zelez asked her out, the daughter of the two queens, who wouldn't be but once they got started talking, she seemed to relax. They talked about everything under the night sky; from music to magic. Zoe found herself laughing more than she ever had before. When Zelez finally kissed her, she felt like she was floating away into another world. She was gentle, loving, and passionate all at the same time. The next morning, she woke up in her arms, she never wanted to leave her again.

"I love you," she whispered as she pulled the covers over them both.

"And I love you too." Zelez replied back.

They spent the rest of the day together, just enjoying each other's company. After breakfast, they went for a walk along the lake, even in the monster-infested territory she felt more safe than ever, no monster dared to come closer.  holding hands they walked...

"You're my dream come true," Zelez suddenly said as she looked into her eyes.

"Me too!" Zoe giggled.

Zelez leaned forward and kissed her softly.

"But what about Elizabeth? Isn't she your dream come true too."

"Yes, she is as well as you. Elizabeth and you are both mine, are you mad that you can't have me all to yourself "

"No, not at all, I'm happy that we get to share our lives. But you should know that I feel the same way about you."

Zoe blushed as she realized what she had just said.

"I mean, that I feel the same way about you,"

"Oh, I understand now," Zelez laughed.

    

The two continued walking hand in hand until they came across a beautiful waterfall. They sat beside it and watched the water flow over the rocks.

"This place is amazing," Zoe said.

"It is isn't it?"

"How did you find this place?"

"Well, I used to come here often when I was younger, I guess I've always known where it was."

"Really?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah, I was hoping that you might want to stay here tonight." Zelez replied nervously.

"Of course, I'd love to." Zoe said almost giddy to hear that.

Just like that, she couldn't stop thinking about Zelez after that day. It was truly a fated encounter.

  

   

Coming back to reality she heard the seamstress explaining something.

 

"What did you say Sara?" Zoe asked as she held up her new wedding dress.

"I said Why don't you try it on?"

Zoe took off her armoured dress and stepped into the wedding dress. It fits perfectly. The hemline was low enough to show off her legs without being vulgar. The bodice was tight around her breasts but loose enough to allow her to breathe. The lace was delicate and elegant. She turned around and admired herself in the mirror.

"Perfect," she said.

"I think so to dear, you look lovely."

"Yes, I do."

"Good, now why don't you get going, I'll have someone bring the dress to your room in a short while. "

" That would be great, thank you for everything, Sara."

" No need my lady, I'm just happy the princess is getting married so I'll do my very best in assisting her special day."

     

Zoe left the royal seamstress and headed to her chambers. She opened the door and saw Zelez sitting on her bed waiting for her. She stood up and ran towards her excitingly.

"You look beautiful," she said as he hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, you look beautiful yourself."

Zelez smiled and kissed her lips gently.

"I want you so bad right now," Zelez whispered in Zoe's ear.

Zoe blushed and looked at her. "Me too."

Zoe pulled off her armoured dress almost ripping it apart and threw it away. Her body was perfect. She had large breasts with hard nipples that stuck out from them. Her stomach was flat but not completely flat. It was well-toned and muscular. Her pussy was shaved clean except for a small patch of hair above her clit. The hood of her clitoris was dark red and looked like a cute little heart.

"Hmm... I love your body," Zelez said as she stared at her soon-to-be wife.

"I love yours too," Zoe replied as she crawled onto the bed and straddled Zelez. They kissed passionately and their tongues danced around each other. They were both breathing heavily when they broke the kiss.

"I need you inside me," Zelez said as she grabbed Zoe by the hips and pushed her into the mattress.

Zoe lay there while Zelez climbed on top of her. She rubbed her pussy against Zoe's until she felt wetness between her legs. 

Zelez reached down and touched Zoe's clit instantly activating the body modification skill and giving Zoe a permanent cock unlike her usual one-time cocks  "Oh my god!"  Zoe exclaimed as she felt something hard and long growing from within her.

Zelez looked down at Zoe, "You like it, this one is much bigger... and more importantly, it's permanent."

Zelez whispered into Zoe's ears.

"Oh my god! This feels amazing my love."

Zelez smiled, "Good, course I want you to fuck me so hard with that, can you do that for me, my love."

Zoe nodded, "Yes, yes I will."

Zelez started grinding her hips, rubbing her pussy lips against Zoe's cock.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm gonna cum!"

Zoe thrust up into Zelez's thighs and came all over her stomach.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my god!"

" Coming so soon and ruining my pretty dress too, No... No... No... This won't do at all. I need you inside of me my love."

" Sorry, I was just excited my love, but I think I can make you scream now" 

Zoe replied with a predatory grin.

Without any delay, Zelez' removed the rest of her dress and got in possession.

"Oh my god, you're huge! It's nothing like last time. Mhmm... Maybe I should remodel Elizabeth's cock too. " Zelez gasped as she felt Zoe's cock push through her slit.

Zoe leaned forward and kissed Zelez again, "It's not just big, it's also very thick, it might take some getting used to but don't worry I'll make sure you enjoy every inch of it. Like you want my love."

Zelez moaned as she felt the tip of Zoe's cock hit her cervix.

"Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit!"  Zoe moaned as she felt zelez' tight walls wrap around her shaft.

Zoe held onto Zelez's hips and began slowly moving in and out of her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder!"

Zoe increased the speed of her thrusts, slamming her cock deep into Zelez's pussy.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Fuck me harder, fuck me harder!"

Zoe pounded Zelez's pussy faster and harder.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

It didn't matter that Zelez was already coming Zoe continued pounding her pussy harder and harder.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Zoeeeee... Slow down..."

Zelez's pleas went in one ear and out the other, Zoe just kept on pounding her pussy.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Zoe could feel the pressure building up in her "I'm gonna cum!"

Zoe pulled back and rammed her cock as deep as possible into Zelez's pussy.

"FUUUCCKKK!"

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Zoe's cock exploded inside Zelez's pussy, pumping load after load of hot cum into her already pregnant womb. The two women collapsed onto the bed together, their bodies still joined by Zoe's thick cock.

"Wow," said Zoe. "That was incredible."

Zelez smiled at Zoe. "You're amazing."

The two women kissed passionately, their tongues swirling around each other's mouths. After a few minutes, they broke apart and lay there, panting from their exertions.

"So," Zelez said. " Want to go again?"

" Giggle... You can already feel it can't you my love, I'm still as hard as ever."

With her rock-hard cock still in Zelez she flipped them over effortlessly, now on top, she continued where she left off pounding Zelez's pussy.

 "Fuck me harder!" Zelez cried out.

Zoe obliged, slamming her cock deep into Zelez's pussy, making her moan with pleasure. She could feel the walls of Zelez's pussy squeezing her cock like a vice, trying to milk every last drop of cum from her balls.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm coming again..."

Unleashing her fifth orgasm Zelez whole body was being overloaded with pleasure. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and her toes curled up. Her pussy was contracting around Zoe's cock, milking her for all she was worth.

"Aaaaaahh!! AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

Her back arched, her mouth opened wide and she screamed loudly as her body convulsed and spasmed. Her pussy muscles squeezed Zoe's cock so tightly that she thought it might break. 

Still without a care in the world Zoe kept pounding and pounding. Keeping her steady rhythm for almost for hours bringing Zelez countless orgasm's...

"I'm gonna come too!" Zoe shouted.

She felt her own climax building inside her, but this time she didn't want to stop fucking Zelez. She wanted to keep going until she came too.

"Come on baby, give it to me!"

Zoe pounded away at Zelez' pussy, her hands gripping her hips tightly.

"Yes yes yes! Give it to me! Come on! Cum with me!"

Zoe looked down at Zelez, her eyes glazed over with lust. She was beautiful, her face flushed red with passion, sweat pouring down her forehead.

Zoe reached forward and grabbed Zelez' breasts, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. Their tongues intertwined, wrestling each other for dominance.

Zoe could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge. She had never been this horny before. It was driving her insane.

Suddenly she felt Zelez' pussy contract around her cock once more.

"Ooooooohhh!!!"

Zoe's cock erupted inside Zelez' pussy, filling her womb with another huge load of sperm.

"Yessssssssssss! Fuckkkkk!"

As the two lovers lay side by side, exhausted, Zoe held Zelez tight, feeling her soft skin against hers.

"So how about we do it one more time?" Zoe asked Zelez.

"Mmmm... I'd be happy to." Zelez replied.

They rolled over onto their sides and began to kiss again. This time it was slower, more sensual. They explored each others mouths, tasting each other's lips and tongue. This went on for hours, after what felt like a life time both finally satisfied...

"Let's take a shower," Zoe suggested.

Zoe helped Zelez stand up and then led her into the bathroom. As soon as they entered the room Zoe led Zelez to the pool size bathtub, letting the warm water cascade over her body.

"It feels good doesn't it?" Zoe said. "Feels nice to wash off all our sweat and cum."

Zelez nodded. "Yes it does."

Zoe washed Zelez's hair and body, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy...

    

     

3 more day for the wedding.

   

   

    

How was this chapter?

Thank you for reading and don't forget to comment.

Bye...

 

21