Chapter 2 – The Opening Act Part 2
3k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tyler's boyfriend, why don't you join us on stage?" the magician asked

Steven automatically stood up, unable to control himself as he started walking on the stage. 

At the same time, the magician walked up to Heather and rubbed her crotch, her blonde pubic hair disappeared as if erased. 

Then he moved to Mike. 

"Wow! You'll give most guys an inferiority complex" the magician said as he grabbed and rubbed his hand up and down Mike's enormous 15 inch cock which became fully erect. 

As he did so, the rest looked at Mike's organ in awe as his hair all disappeared with the magician's rubbing. 

By now, Steven had walked on stage and surprisingly was already naked. Steven didn't know when he stripped, but somehow he was nude as if by magic. 

The magician placed Steven between Mike and Alex, and started groping both cocks with either hand, rubbing away their hair and making their 7 and 8 inch cocks rise by themselves. 

Then he walked to the 2 ladies Melanie and Sharon, and made them hairless as well. 

He walked up and down inspecting the volunteers in front of him, stopping in front of Mike and his enormous 15 inch cock. 

He grabbed it with one hand and suddenly twisted it. 

Mike looked in horror as his cock was suddenly upside down, with his balls on top of his cock and he could see the veins and the underside of his glans what normally was the bottom side of his cock. His huge balls flopped down and dangled on either side of his cock.

Daemon the magician laughed, then he grabbed it again and suddenly pulled it off his body. 

Mike stood there in complete horror, looking at his smooth cockless groin while his cock was in the magician's hand like a giant dildo. But he could still feel the magician's grip on his cock!

The cock looked heavy and girthy besides being incredibly long for a human penis. 

He then held it in the air like a sword and went to the end of the line, pointing the tip of the cock at Sharon's face. 

He moved the cock down her body, between her small A cup breasts, then towards her groin, rubbing the tip between her legs as it exited out behind her, rubbing the top side back and forth her pussy. 

She looked terrified as the thing was so big, if it entered her it may pierce her heart or something.

But as the magician took the cock away, it was clear that she was also getting aroused as her hairless pussy left a bit of glistening liquid on the top side of Mike's penis. 

The magician moved down the line, pointing it at Melanie's face. She was obviously frightened by the large cock, her eyes showed a longing as it moved down her body, between her E cup breasts that dropped a little. 

The magician took the cock back and went down the line again.

The magician swung it like a club, hitting Steven and Alex's erect cocks, making both of them flinch in pain. 

Then he skipped Mike who looked in pain as he felt his cock hitting both penises. 

He pointed the cock at Heather's face, resting the tip of the cock on her bottom lip.

The magician then asked "You didn't come with your boyfriend, did you?" he asked

"No... my boyfriend had left to serve in the military" Heather said as the cock bounced off her lips whenever she spoke. 

Mike grunted as a bit of pre-cum spurted out onto Heather's mouth as he felt her warm breath on it. 

"Poor thing. You must miss him" he said, rubbing the pre-cum using Mike's cock left and right, spreading it all over her lips. 

She nodded, as the taste of the pre-cum entered her mouth. 

He took the cock away from Heather's mouth and gave her what looked like a flesh colored balloon. 

"Here, blow it up. This will help with your longing" he said as he walked over to Tyler

Heather started blowing the balloon up obediently as the magician started rubbing pre-cum all over Tyler's lips. 

Steven looked nervously as his girlfriend's mouth glistened with pre-cum like she was wearing lip gloss and then the magician placed it on her bottom lip. 

"Does it feel and taste the same as your boyfriend's?" the magician asked

"I... don't know" Tyler said. They had never done physical stuff with each other yet.

"Oh? Then I'm sure this will spoil you. Say aaah" the magician said. 

Tyler opened her mouth and the impossibly large organ entered her mouth. 

Tyler's eyes popped out as it entered her mouth, then her throat.

Unused to such a large thing in her throat, Tyler started coughing. As she did, the vibrations caused Mike to groan and suddenly his cock started shooting cum directly down her throat, causing her to cough even more. 

The magician pulled out the cock, cum still shooting out of it all over her face and onto her body. 

Steven gasped in shock and horror watching it, but the magician wasn't phased at all and laughed. 

He moved the cock, now somehow even harder and more erect than ever, all over her body, painting her with the cum. 

He pulled Tyler from the line, pulling her over in front of Alex, who was still standing next to her boyfriend Steven, and placing her hands on Alex's hips, his erect 7 incher pointing directly at her face. 

He placed the tip of Mike's gigantic cock on Tyler's vagina opening as she looked at Steven with a terrified face. 

"Ooh. Getting too pumped up now" the magician suddenly said and suddenly walked over to Heather

Heather was still blowing the balloon, but now it looked like a large penis, and she was actually blowing into the tip of the 9 inch dildo

We bent her over while she was still holding the dildo with two hands and pushed his hips forwards so the based of the dildo attached itself to his groin. 

Then he moved Heather's head up and down with a rhythm, in which she automatically continued the movement, bobbing her head up and down his cock. 

"Good job" the magician said as he stopped her and pulled his cock out of her mouth. It was now attached and fully erected, standing at 9 inches as he walked back over to Tyler, still holding Mike's 15 inch cock. 

He placed the tip of Mike's gigantic cock back to Tyler's opening and slowly pushed a third of Mike's glans into her. 

She gasped in pain as even though it was only the tip, it had opened her further than she's ever been. 

The magician looked at Steven who was pleading him with his eyes, not to do it. 

Tears were already flowing from Tyler's eyes, and the magician could guess how loud she would scream when he shoved the gigantic thing into her. 

"Come over here and hold this" the magician said to Steven. 

Steven walked over to him and he let Steven hold the large cock, slightly poking into Tyler's pussy. He could see her pussy stretched open, and yet only the tip was inside her. 

The magician walked over to Tyler's face and looked at her with a smile. 

"Maybe I should gag you. This will really be an experience for you" he said as he pushed Tyler closer to Alex, with his cock facing and the tip of his cock slightly inside her mouth. 

Then he walked back to Steven who was holding the cock and pointing it towards Tyler. 

"Are we all ready?" he asked as both Tyler and Steven looked at him with desperate eyes....

19