Chapter 3 – The Opening Act Part 3
2.6k 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh right. You're still a virgin! Then lets make sure you have safe sex" the magician said as he removed Mike's large cock from Steven's hands and placed it on the floor like a gigantic dildo. 

He looked at the line, he groped Heather as he did while shaving her, inserting his finger into her, his other hand did the same to Melanie. Then he walked over to Sharon and touched her too. 

"Wow. You're incredibly tight. This will be interesting" he said out loud.  

Sharon's petite yet incredibly sexy body moved to his command and he ordered her to impale herself on Mike's cock

She looked at him in fear, but moved automatically as she stood over the large cock, which looked like a stool between her legs and grunted as it visibly entered her. 

Everyone watched in horror as they watched Sharon moan as inch by inch the incredibly large cock impossibly entered her tight pussy, going deeper and deeper into her. 

The outline of the cock could be seen moving up her body, distended from inside her. 

Even from the moment a few inches entered her, her eyes had rolled up and she unconsciously drooled as her body automatically lowered herself more and more onto the enormous cock. 

Mike was already cumming like crazy as cum could be seen shooting out from Sharon's pussy, acting like a lubricant as his cock entered her more. 

While the cock was moving into Sharon slowly inch by inch, the magician got impatient and walked over to Alex and pulled him and his cock from in front of Tyler and pulled Melanie and stood them next to each other in front of a table

"Ok fuck her doggie style" he said as he pushed Melanie down, placing her top body over the table. 

Alex immediately placed his dick at her pussy and started fucking her hard. 

Then the magician walked over to Steven, who was standing behind Tyler's ass doing nothing, his erection straining for action. 

The magician plucked off Steven's cock, leaving him smooth like Mike and attached it to Mike's larger body. 

He then took Mike over to Heather and told them to start fucking. 

Mike was already going crazy, feeling his cock enter Sharon's tight pussy, his body moved desperately and picked Heather off the ground easily, placing the cock attached to him immediately into Heather and ramming her onto his new cock.

Steven felt his cock enter Heather as he looked at Mike banging her like a sex toy, feeling every thrust into Heather.

Tyler looked at the large black man fucking her best friend with her boy friend's cock and was confused about how she felt.  

The magician turned back at Sharon who had only an inch left to go as she sat completely down, the last inch shoved inside her as Mike's cock entered her balls deep.

In her body, her abdomen distended weirdly and was in the shape of Mike's cock which had led right up between her breasts. 

The magician touched Sharon's head, and Mike grunted while fucking Heather with Steven's cock, as Sharon became even tighter than he felt all along. 

She started shrinking as her arms and legs started to shrink as did her head and face. 

Her arms and legs starter to hang on her abdomen comedically as she shrunk more and more until both her arms and legs disappeared, as did her head as she shrank until her head and face also became filled with his cock. 

Eventually, even her hair disappeared from the top of her head, leaving her like a flesh colored condom shaped to Mike's cock!

"Ok, safe sex" the magician laughed as he picked up Mike's cock from the floor, covered by a Sharon condom and walked over to Steven.

Steven was shocked as the magician attached the base of Mike's cock to his groin. It was so heavy that the heavy cock hung down unlike what he was used for. 

The magician helped him place the tip into Tyler, who was still bent over, holding the cock between them parallel to the floor as he placed Steven's hands on Tyler's hips. 

Steven was already distracted feeling his cock being shoved in and out of Heather. 

The magician walked to Tyler's face, placing her hands on his hips and his cock to her lips. 

"Ok. Fuck her" he said to Steven. 

Steven's eyes popped open as his body moved in one quick motion, pushing the huge cock, covered in the Sharon condom. 

Tyler moaned as inch by inch the huge monster was pushed into her body. 

Her body moved forwards on it's own, pushing her into the magician's cock as he entered her mouth balls deep. 

Steven had tears in his eyes as he entered her balls deep and started to move his hips. As the huge cock exited and entered her, he could see blood on the cock, signifying her virginity broken. 

While Melanie and Heather were moaning, the magician enjoyed Tyler screaming onto his cock. 

The magician held Tyler's head and suddenly pulled it off her body, leaving her headless body still being fucked by Steven and Mike's cock

The magician pushed Tyler's head into his hips when s popping sound was heard, then a hissing sound as he pushed the air out of Tyler's head!

Her head started deflating as he continued to push until it was flat on his groin, where he left it as it looked like a hairy underwear placed on his hips.

He walked over to Alex and Melanie, yanking off their heads too, while their headless bodies continued fucking. He switched their heads, with Melanie's head on Alex's body fucking Melanie's body which had Alex's head.

The whole stage became a strange scene  of beautiful yet mixed up bodies fucking as the magician walked off the stage and stood right in front of the stage, admiring his view.

"Everybody! Cum!" he said 

Steven's cock attached to Mike started cumming uncontrollably into Heather's pussy and Alex's cock did the same into Melanie's body. 

Steven lost his concentration for a while as Tyler stumbled forwards but was held in place by the large bulge in her stomach, which was Sharon's body inflated like a balloon filled with Mike's cum which was still flowing out of his pulsating balls. 

The men's balls kept ejaculating so much that it was actually starting to hurt, while the woman were all worn out and already unconscious. 

Finally, they all collapsed all over the stage, the cocks still shooting air. 

With a smile, Daemon snapped his fingers and everything went dark.

As the lights turned on again, the stage was empty, nobody was in the theater. It was as if nothing had happened...

 

19