Chapter 4 – The S*x Museum
2.5k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In his office located in what was a French colonial style building, Daemon sat on his desk watching the CCTV of the sex museum he set up on the ground floor. 

The heads of his new acquisitions were placed like trophies on a mantlepiece on two different walls. Tyler, Heather, Sharon and Melanie were placed on one wall, while Steven, Mike and Alex's heads were placed on another wall. 

Daemon watched what was happening in the museum downstairs on the CCTV monitors. He was resurrected as a Dungeon Master, and his task was to create dungeons that tested and killed people who ventured in, creating scenarios to absorb the emotional energy of the adventurers. 

However, this being the modern era, he decided rather than create a typical dungeon with traditional monsters, he decided to create a modern style dungeon to trap people and absorb their emotions instead. 

Traditionally, a dungeon master will create a dungeon with monsters and a valuable prize for the victors who beat his or her dungeon. The goal of the dungeon master is to make scenarios where strong emotions can be eaten. So it doesn't even matter if someone conquers the dungeon and beats the "final boss" of their creation. 

What matters is the strong emotional response the dungeon master gets as the adventurer that entered faces danger, especially on the verge of death. 

While the emotions of a person on the verge of death, their feelings of regret, fear, anger, grief etc and those of their companions watching them die were indeed very powerful, he found out that the feelings of betrayal, envy, lust, shame, jealousy etc were just as powerful.

And if he created a dungeon that he wanted, the goal was that the very same people were recyclable and he can endlessly absorb their emotions until they run out. 

Thus, he was receiving his nourishment from the heads of people he acquired, especially from the couple Steven and Tyler. 

In the museum downstairs, were the naked headless bodies of his newly acquired female and male volunteers who he used and posed as exhibits in the museum. 

There were only a few exhibits for the moment, but a he acquired more, the number of exhibits will increase. 

So far, the female exhibits, which he called his fleshbots were only Tyler, Heather, Melanie and Sharon while his males which he called his cockbots were Steven, Mike and Alex. 

As such, the headless bodies of the females were placed all around the small hall, which had 4 beds at each corner. 

On 3 of the beds, the male headless bodies of Alex, Steven and Mike were placed on the beds together with a female body

Alex was placed with Sharon, Steven with Melanie while Tyler was placed with Mike. On the forth bed, Heather was placed by herself with what looked like a 9 inch dildo, which was actually Daemon's own penis as he didn't have enough bodies yet. 

The bodies were poseable as visitors could freely move and pose their bodies. 

There were few people in the museum. This was because the whole area around the museum, a city block and a circle of shops around it, was completely created by him as a dungeon, including the theater and the museum. He would use more and more of the buildings as he expanded his operation. 

As the dungeon master, he had absolute control over everything here. He could control and change body parts, control time and space, even create life. In fact he could literally control reality itself within this area he created as his dungeon. 

As such, he allowed people into his dungeon, and blocked others from entering. He could keep who he wanted, and let out others according to his whim. 

The visitors in the museum were allowed in at random. Fortunately for them, none of them were attractive enough to keep, but he let them in to use the exhibits and observe them. 

A group of bikers were playing with the bodies of Steven and Melanie, groping her and taking photos on their mobile phones. They left Steven's body alone dumping him on the floor next to the bed as they whipped out their cocks and used Melanie's body, fucking both her lower orifices. 

A homeless man was fucking Heather's pussy, shoving Daemon's cock in her ass. 

Several high school students were doing their best to shove Tyler onto Mike's enormous cock, maneuvering her in position and shoving it into her. 

Sharon was being fucked by a man while another man was buttfucking Alex. 

In the office, Daemon watched the faces of the heads on the wall. 

Melanie and Heather were moaning as both their holes were being fucked 

Steven watched dejectedly as Tyler's face showed the pain and pleasure she felt as Mike's cock was stuffed deeper and deeper into her. 

Sharon and Alex too were grunting and moaning as they too were fucked. 

And Daemon absorbed every emotion from them, feeding off them as if it was his food. 

As the day went on, the earlier people moved on, but the biker gang stayed to fuck the other female bodies. Heather's body was their next target. 

Newer visitors entered and were intrigued. But many were disgusted by the sight of other people fucking the exhibits, and seeing the pussies and asses filled with cum also was a turn off. 

However, not everyone was turned off. Some didn't hesitate to drop their pants and add their seed to the mixed gloop flowing out of the orifices. 

Alex, Steven and Mike found that not only did their cock's get action with the other fleshbots, they also entered strange orifices, some women, some men. Their asses weren't safe either as multiple times in the day they were violated by men who preferred men. 

By now, Daemon had kept his own penis, as a 9 inch dildo wasn't as interesting when everyone was outright fucking the exhibits. 

But the ones that got the most action was the fleshbots. 

Tyler and Heather's near identical bodies were ravaged, with their D cup breasts touched endlessly and their pussies and asses filled constantly. 

Melanie was very popular too, as her Latino body type with her E cup breasts used without stop

Others preferred Sharon's petite body with her small A cup breasts, nubile body and extremely tight pussy and ass to their liking, but by the end of the day, she was no longer tight. 

While he did enjoy the pleasures and pain from those that were being fucked, he found that he liked the taste of Tyler and Steven's emotions of being betrayed, of being cheated on, cuckolded, the delicious jealousy and worry of watching your loved one being fucked by someone else. 

"Delicious" Daemon kept licking his lips. He decided that he needed to get more couples, especially monogamous couples as their agony seemed to be his favorite meal. 

He also felt he needed to get people to clean the exhibits.. 

19