Chapter 5 – Teens At The Museum Part 1
2k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken a shortcut. We're lost" a pretty brunette named Tina teen said

"We can't be lost, I use this shortcut all the time! Tell her Peter! This is so strange" her boyfriend Matt said

Tina and Matt, together with their friends Mandy, Stephanie and Peter were 17 year old high schoolers. 

It was a Saturday and after cheerleading practice, they had decided to go for a movie together. 

But somehow, they were completely lost and seemed to be going in circles. 

Tina, Mandy and Stephanie were best friends, and the prettiest girls in their school 

Tina was the head cheerleader of the school and leader of the three. A confident brunette, she was sexy with B cup breasts and a fit and sexy cheerleader body. 

Mandy was also a cheerleader with Tina, but she was bustier with D cup breasts and was also a brunette. She was different in the sense, she was not your typical cheerleader. She was more of a tomboy who played for the girl's softball team but tried out with Tina and got in a few years prior.  

Stephanie on the other hand was a shy blonde. With her glasses on, she looked bookish, but still was incredibly attractive with a sexy body. She had tried out this year and made the cheerleading squad as well, after being asked by Tina to fill a position left vacant by a departing senior.  

They had been friends since childhood. Even though they were very different, they remained close throughout highschool. They were all dressed in their cheerleading outfits as they had wanted to get to the cinema early so as not to miss their movie.  

Matt, Tina's boyfriend, was a jock. He was on the soccer team and was the captain. Fast and strong, he was popular in school and hooked up with Tina months ago

His best friend was Peter, who was also his childhood best friend. Peter was more of a nerd, but they remained close. He also has a crush on Stephanie, which was shy he agreed to join them for the movie today. 

"Hey, what's that over there? Maybe we can get directions there" Mandy asked 

They went to the open doors of the grand looking building and found out it was a museum. 

"A SEX museum! You must be kidding" Peter said, blushing

"There's nobody at the counter. Lets go in and look for someone" Matt said

They agreed as they had been lost for at least half an hour now. 

As they entered, they saw a couple of naked and headless exhibits at one corner.

It was Alex and Sharon's bodies, and Alex was seated on the bed with Sharon impaled on his cock, her legs wide open facing away from him. 

"Oh... they're naked. So sexy. I wonder if we can touch them" Tina said as she got curious and touched Sharon's shoulders. 

"Don't be shy. There's no barriers. I think we're meant to touch them" Matt said, groping Sharon's small breasts. 

"How is it?" Tina asked

"Smaller than yours. But the skin feels so real" Matt said

"Really? Mandy asked as she touched Sharon's belly. 

"Wow, you're right" Tina said, also touching her belly. Her hand went lower and she started touching Alex's cock and tracing the outline of Sharon's pussy lips. 

"Very... real" Tina gasped...

" I wonder..." Tina said as she reached through and grabbed Alex's cock and pulled it out of Sharon's pussy

"The're detachable!" she cried, holding Alex's cock. 

"And so realistic" Matt said as he inserted his finger into Sharon's pussy. 

"How do you know?" Peter asked

Tina blushed and hit Peter as he pleaded his innocence. 

Matt had boasted to Peter that while they haven't gone all the way and fucked yet, Tina and he had already done everything else. Masturbated each other, oral sex. In fact, he boasted Tina was extremely good at giving blowjobs. 

"Hey! Take a picture!" Tina said, opening her mouth wide and putting Alex's cock in her mouth but not touching it. 

Stephanie giggled shyly and took out her mobile phone and took photos

Peter blushed looking at Stephanie giggle and wondered if he could ask Stephanie to take a similar picture with his phone. 

Matt picked up Sharon's light and small body and placed her on his lap, imitating the pose Sharon and Alex were in, except he was fully clothed and his hands were cupping her breasts. 

"Is that an erection?" Tina asked as she took photos of him and Sharon's headless body. 

"Er...it's just so erotic" Matt blushed. 

"My turn" Tina said, sitting on Alex's lap the way Sharon's body was. 

She faced Matt as Alex's body was behind her, and let Alex's 7 inch cock poke out from between her legs and under her skirt. 

Matt felt both jealous and aroused seeing the cock between his girlfriend's legs, and could see it touching her panties. 

"You two... I'll go explore the museum myself" Mandy said, seeing Tina and Matt doing more and more sexual poses. 

"I'll go with you" Stephanie said and followed after her. 

Peter stood there for a split second and felt like a third wheel and followed after Stephanie. 

"Hey! They're gone. Lets take more erotic shots" Tina suddenly said

"What do you mean?" Matt asked

"Pull yours out" she said

"You mean.." he asked

"Put it in for real!" I want to take pictures of it" Tina said

Matt didn't hesitate. He had wanted to do it since he first saw the exhibits, but he was worried Tina would disagree. 

Pulling out his already erect 6 inch cock, Tina got him to pose with Sharon in several poses, with just the tip inside her. 

Just as he was doing Sharon's body doggie style, he couldn't help it anymore and rammed his cock balls deep

"Matt!" Tina yelled at him

"I couldn't help it. It feels so good" Matt explained

"Well fine! But don't complain if I do it too" she replied. Deep inside, she had hoped this would happen, so that she could fuck that delicious cock she was playing with. By holding it, she could tell that it was larger and thicker than Matt's cock. 

As Matt ejaculated inside Sharon's pussy, he saw Tina removing her panties. 

"What.. what are you doing?" he asked, carefully making sure all his cum is left inside and wiping his cock on his underwear as he zipped up. 

"My turn. Get the camera ready" Tina said as she re-enacted her earlier pose sitting on Alex's lap, but this time she aimed the tip of his cock touching her open pussy...

13