Chapter 6 – Teens At the Museum Part 2
1.7k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tina moaned sexily as Alex's cock entered her an inch at a time. 

Matt watched, transfixed at the sight of a large cock entering his girlfriend. 

He wasn't sure if he should be jealous or not, as this was a doll, like a dildo, fucking his girlfriend. After all, he himself hasn't fucked her yet, although he had eaten her pussy and fingered her many times. 

He felt his cock harden again as Tina got the last inch of Alex's cock inside her, his balls touching her outer labia and he zoomed in to take a close up shot. 

She started rocking and moaning as Matt got more and more excited. She changed positions to face Alex, hugging his neck as she rode him hard, moaning louder and louder. 

Finally, she moaned one loud moan and collapsed onto Alex's naked body, hugging it and squeezing the cock inside her. 

Matt approached her and tried to pick her up

"What... what are you doing?" Tina asked

"I want to fuck you too. You're so.... sexy" Matt said, his cock already standing ready and poking out of his pants and underwear. 

"We can't! We're not married!" Tina suddenly replied

"What the fuck? You can fuck this and not me, your boyfriend?" Matt asked

"This is... not a real person. It's just a toy, like a dildo! We.. might get an accident" Tina said

"I can't believe this!" Matt said, zipping up and storming off. 

--

Mandy, Stephanie and Peter blushed as they heard Matts grunts, then later on Tina's moans, that they moved away to not see their friends having sex. It just felt weird. 

"Wow! Look at that!" Mandy said as she walked to a bed on another corner of the museum. 

On it was Mike and his erect 15 inch cock. Heather's body was standing over the cock, with only the tip inside her pussy as she leaned on it like a stool. 

Mandy asked Peter to help her remove Heather's body and gasped in awe of the gigantic cock. 

Peter stood stunned, holding Heather's gorgeous body by grabbing her from behind and groping her D cup breasts. 

Mandy and Stephanie placed both hands on the huge cock, moving it around and playing with it. 

It was so large it didn't seem real to them. But their hands couldn't stop playing with such a long and girthy cock. 

Mandy asked Peter to take photos as they posed in several positions, like pretending to give it a blowjob, holding her breasts together to give it a tit job. 

Stephanie was less adventurous and only took photos of her holding the cock with both hands. 

Mandy then sat on Mike's groin, his huge cock poking out between her legs and between her breasts, nearly touching her chin!

"Wow, I don't think you will ever be able to fuck something so big" Stephanie giggled

Peter got ready to take another photo. 

"Wait! Let me do this first" Mandy said as she stood up.

Peter was stunned as Mandy pushed her panties to one side, shoved the huge cock into her panties and to the front of her groin, exiting the top of her panties and out of the top of her skirt elastic band, then she moved it up her top from underneath her sports bra and cheerleader top, between her breasts and out the top of her sports bra and cheer top. 

In essence, her clothes hugged the cock to her naked body as the tip of the cock barely reached her neck and she moved her head backwards to pretend to lick it. 

Peter was fully aroused as he clicked picture after picture. 

Then, building up his courage, he suddenly stuttered "Stephanie! It's your turn. Why don't you.... pose like Mandy?" 

Mandy and Stephanie looked at him weirdly. 

"Don't be creepy Peter" Stephanie said

Peter blushed and lowered his head as Mandy slowly tried to get up. 

"What are you guys doing? Oh that's a fantastic pose!" Tina suddenly said. 

Peter stood there not knowing what to do, but Tina shooed him away. 

So he walked off to try and find Matt, wondering what happened to him. 

"Peter's gone now. Let's take nude photos with this huge cock!" Tina laughed

Mandy was game and started stripping with Tina, but Stephanie volunteered to be the photographer. 

--

Peter wondered around and found Matt fucking Tyler's headless body. 

"Matt! What are you doing?" Peter gasped

"These exhibits are meant for use. They feel so real!" Matt answered. 

"But... but..." Peter stuttered. 

"There's another female body over there. You can try that one. There's still nobody around, you might not get a chance if the museum is crowded" Matt said

Peter nodded and walked towards the last corner of the place

As he walked, he glanced at the furthest corner where the girls are and could see briefly Tina and Mandy romping naked on the large black man and Stephanie joining in but in her underwear.

He sighed, but as he reached the last corner, he saw Steven fucking Melanie missionary style. 

What caught his eye is Melanie's body size was similar to what he imagined Stephanie to be. Skinny but quite busty, though not as busty as Melanie was. 

He happily pulled Steven off her and placed him aside as he removed his pants. 

--

Daemon watched the whole scene, the erotic tension making him feed happily. He wondered how to make the meal taste better. 

Just then, outside, a large muscular black man, with a heavily tattooed face was running through the dungeon block. 

He was running away from the police and was wearing a prison uniform, indicating he was an escapee. 

"Just what I ordered" Daemon smiled, closing off the dungeon so the cops can't enter, but guiding the man towards the museum. 

At the same time, he made changes to the museum, so that the people already inside, namely the teens, got lost and were unable to find each other!

Besides that, he gestured towards the girls who were playing around with Mike's body, changing them the way he wanted.

He rushed into the museum and closed the main doors, locking it before he looked around. 

"Now let the fun begin!" Daemon smiled. 

11