Chapter 7 – Teens At The Museum Part 3
1.6k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyrone Brown was an escaped convict. He was convicted of life in jail for kidnapping, raping and murdering over 20 teenage girls. 

Somehow, as he was being transferred with a police escort, as he passed this area, the police van he was on blew a tyre and crashed into a lamp post. 

Luckily, he was uninjured and his handcuffs somehow got loose and the van door was smashed open. 

Taking his chance, he busted out and started running. 

The police car escorting the van immediately gave chase, but as Tyrone ran into an alley leading here, the cops suddenly lost him. Even though they called for backup and more officers eventually arrived, they went in circles but could not find him. He had miraculously escaped. 

--

In the meantime, Tyrone wondered around this museum. It didn't seem very large, but he had been walking for a few minutes now, and seemed to be lost. 

Then he turned the corner and his eyes gleamed. 

He saw a bed with a large black headless man, with a huge 15 inch cock standing erect. But he didn't seem surprised at all at Mike's size. 

Around him were 3 headless female bodies. Two of them were nude and sitting around the cock of the black male body, and a third was posed standing up, but she had underwear on. 

Tyrone had been deprived for a while now and immediately stripped, showing his muscular and fully tattooed body. And what was incredible was that his erect cock was every bit as large as Mike's, except he had tattooed his dick too. 

He walked to the bed and picked up Mandy, fingering her pussy. 

"A bit tight... loosen her up for me" Tyrone laughed as he shoved Mandy's body onto Mike's cock half way

In Daemon's room, Mandy's head cried out in pain 

Tyrone then picked up Tina's naked body and fingered it. 

"At least this one has been loosened up for me" he said, carrying her like a doll to his mouth and licking her, shoving his tongue into her pussy and getting her lubricated. 

"Make some room for me brother" Tyrone laughed, pushing Mike aside and placing Tina onto the bed. 

He opened her legs as wide as he could. Luckily she was a cheerleader and could do the splits, otherwise she would have been hurt.

Tina's face cried in pain as Tyrone shoved all 15 inches into her pussy in one move and started pumping in and out of her like a jackhammer. 

Her eyes rolled up as she lost consciousness as Daemon closed his eyes to enjoy the taste of her agony.

Tyrone had been locked up for some time, and he hasn't had pussy since the last girl he murdered, so he really rammed Tina with all his muscular strength. 

Luckily Daemon had already altered her body. Otherwise, she would have been severely wounded by his massive cock. 

Peter had finished fucking Melanie and walked towards Matt. However, he found himself somehow lost and took a long time. 

"Peter!" Matt called as they finally found each other. 

"Where have you been? I couldn't find you" Peter said

"I was there with that gorgeous body. Where were you?" Matt asked

"I was where you pointed me to" Peter said.

Just then, they heard loud grunting sounds that sounded like a male voice. 

"Lets check on the girls and get out of here. More people are coming" Peter said

They walked around but could not find the girls and decided to head for the sound of the grunting. 

As they approached, they were stunned to see a large man fucking a headless body that Matt found very familiar. 

They saw what looked like Mandy's body, with her larger breasts, partially impaled on the other headless black man's cock. 

And then Peter saw a headless body wearing similar underwear Stephanie was wearing, as he remembered it was white with yellow lace.

They couldn't believe the dolls were their friends until they saw 3 cheerleading uniforms on the floor. 

"No! Tina!" Matt said, realizing it was his girlfriend that was being fucked by this brute

"Wait" Matt said, putting his hands on Tyrone to stop him. 

"What the fuck! Hands off cracker!" Tyrone said, standing up. He was a full 6'5" tall, towering over Matt. 

His cock was so large, it nearly hit Matt as he faced him. It was dripping semen, indicating that he had cum in Tina at least once already.

"Wait... that's.." Matt said, pointing at Tina's body when he felt a large ball of flesh hit him in the face. 

The force was so powerful, he spun in the air and crashed in to the wall, bleeding everywhere. 

Peter backed off but Tyrone rushed him and kneed him in the stomach, causing him to puke everywhere as his glasses smashed on the floor. 

"Wimps" Tyrone said, looking at the two unconscious boys and walked back over to Tina. 

"Ah... I bet the other one is looser now" he said, and instead walked over and pulled Mandy off Mike's cock. 

In Daemon's room, Mandy groaned as a large thing was pulled out of her, then she felt something licking her, soothing her aching, overstretched pussy. 

Suddenly she screamed her lungs out as Tyrone rammed his huge organ into her balls deep.

Matt opened his eyes, his whole body bruised and he was unable to move. His left eye was swollen shut and his mouth and nose was bleeding.

He saw Tina's body, pushed to the ground and her legs were open and facing him. He could see that her sex had been widened by the beast and filled with his cum.

He looked at Tyrone in fear, as he watched his large muscular ass bounce up and down on the bed as Mandy's body could barely be seen under him.

He grunted with great satisfaction before standing up, his cock proudly standing with cum still dripping from it.

Peter just regained consciousness as he saw the large man walked towards Stephanie's body.

He yanked her bra off and wiped his cock with the breast cups and then picked up her body and ripped off her panties

In Daemon's room, Stephanie looked fearfully at the CCTV screen and moaned as she felt a large tongue lick her

Daemon placed his hand on her head, looking at her right in her eyes with great expectation and a wide smile.

Stephanie screamed her lungs out as a huge thing entered her, rearranging her insides

Her tongue hung out as she drooled, her eyes rolled up her head.

Tyrone held her hips as he banged her doggie style, her body looking weightless as he maneuvered her body towards and away like a light sex toy. 

--

Matt and Peter woke up. Did they fall unconscious again?

Matt touched his face, but he had no injuries and felt fine. Peter was the same

Was it a dream? But if so, why are they in the museum?

They were both sitting on a bed, and recognized Alex and Sharon's body they played with when they first entered. 

Confused, they walked around and found that there were many other visitors now at the museum. 

As they walked, they found that nobody else was fucking the exhibits, only looking at them from a distance. 

And as they arrived at a the 5th bed, in the middle of the 4 beds they've been to previously, they saw naked bodies that they felt was familiar, and they were on the bed with a large black headless man, heavily tattooed and with a 15 inch tattooed cock.

Unsure why they felt uncomfortable with the sight, they decided to leave. 

This time, they somehow found it easy to find their way out and towards home.  

11