Chapter 8 – Courtney and the Cuckold Part 1
1.7k 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A couple walked through the deserted street, holding each other's hand. 

“Damn cab driver. Why did he drop us of here? I should have driven" asked Mark Connelly as he walked with his wife Courtney Swan-Connelly to the show.

"We decided to take the cab because you know it's difficult to park next to the theatre" Courtney said

Courtney was an attractive 5'5" 30 year old woman. She still maintained a fit yet womanly figure, with large C cup breasts and slim waistline.

She was really a looker face-wise and had a sexy body. She wore a short tight red dress with a low neckline showing off her gorgeous cleavage for the night.

Mark on the other hand was slightly older at 35. He was average height and build and moderately decent looking.

They were both married for 5 years and haven't had children yet, as they were previously concentrating on their careers. But now, they were eager to try before they got too old to have children.

Mark was a dentist with a mildly successful practice in the city. His wife Courtney, was a psychiatrist with her own successful private practice.

Tonight they had decided to have a nice night out to watch Le Misérables.

However, they were dropped off at an unfamiliar part of town. Though the area looked like it was going through gentrification, most of the buildings remained closed. 

"There's a theatre! But it doesn't look like the Grand" Mark said

"Doesn't matter. We're late for Le Mis anyway. Let's just watch whatever is there and catch a Uber home" Courtney, hugging her husband's arm due to the cold. 

They walked to the theatre, but found that there was nobody at the counter. But the entrance to the theater was open, so they just walked in. 

In it were a few tables, with a stage in the front, giving it a intimate, cosy atmosphere. 

The place wasn't very crowded, so they walked to take a seat in one of the front tables. 

They ordered a couple of drinks and waited for the show to start.

Suddenly, the room darkened. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our hypnotist for the night Daemon!!!"

"Hypnotist" Courtney mumbled and smirked. She was after all a psychiatrist, so she was very familiar with the techniques of hypnotism and even used it in her practice. 

A person walked out wearing a long cloak. As he stood at the center of the stage, he opened his cloak revealing an extremely handsome but young face. He could not be more than 20 years at most. In fact, she thought he looked like a teen, but thought he was the most handsome man she's ever seen. 

The handsome man stood on stage and announced "My name is Daemon, your hypnotist for tonight, and I would like a volunteer for my first act".

Courtney bit her lip, as she found him very attractive.

"Oh what the hell, I want to see the act up close" said Courtney as she raised her hand playfully. Mark smiled, as he hoped this act would make up for missing Les Mis.

“Fantastic. Please come on stage ma'am.” he smiled as he walked down the stage to take her hand and invite her up.

She winked at Mark and took the hypnotist's hand, following him onstage

He brought Courtney to the center of the small stage and asked her name, and who she came with.

"My name is Courtney and I came with my husband Mark" answered Courtney as the hypnotist shook her hand.

"Oh. Couples are more fun. Can husband Mark come on stage please?" he asked

Mark was reluctant to, as he wanted to just watch and enjoy the show, not do anything. But he got up and joined them on the stage. 

He then spoke "What you and the audience are going to see tonight are illusions. They are not real. So whatever happens, don't worry, its only an illusion, do you understand? Please enjoy the show" he instructed.

Mark stood next to Courtney and she smiled at her husband and waited eagerly.

Then the hypnotist turned to Courtney "Alright Courtney, have you been hypnotized before?" he asked.

"In my younger days, when I was learning hypnotism, yes. But now that I know how it works, no" replied Courtney who sounded a bit disappointed.

"Oh, you are a hypnotist yourself?" asked the hypnotist.

"I'm a professional psychiatrist. So I am familiar with the skill" she answered. 

"So you think I won't be able to hypnotize you?" he asked. 

"I don't think so. I’m pretty strong willed. So the usual ‘cluck like a chicken’ and "pretend to have and orgasm" stuff don't work on me" answered Courtney proudly.

"Is that a challenge? Let me try my best then” Daemon laughed as he snapped his fingers.

Both Courtney and Mark suddenly stood still, their eyes glazed as they stood unblinking and still like statues. 

“Mark, husband of Courtney, you cannot move. But you are fully conscious of what’s happening, even though Courtney isn't” he instructed suddenly looking directly at Mark.

Mark looked terrified, but found that he could not move or even make a sound. He simply sat on his seat, completely still.

“Courtney, you will be oblivious to what's happening, and only react naturally to what I am saying. You will not notice any nudity or sexual acts and act as if everything was completely ordinary” Daemon smiled as he removed his own cloak, revealing his naked body and erect cock. 

The crowd gasped and the place was completely silent.

As he snapped his fingers, Mark and Courtney suddenly came back to life and didn't react to the naked hypnotist in front of them.

“Sorry Courtney, this hall is a bit warm. The air conditioning isn’t working well. Why don’t you let me take your coat" said the hypnotist, even though she didn't wear a coat.

“Sure. It is getting hot” she agreed as Daemon touched her shoulders, pretending to remove her non-existent coat, but instead pushed her spaghetti straps off her shoulders, dropping her red dress to the floor around her ankles. That same movement moved her bra straps off her shoulders as well, leaving the top of her breasts barely covered by her bra.

Courtney smiled but couldn't figure out why everyone was staring at her and why Mark looked aghast.

“Why? What is going on?” she wondered as she stood in her lacy red bra and panties.  They were sheer and could show that she was cleanly shaven and her nipples could be seen through her bra.

She looked at the magician who continued moving his hands on her body, unclasping her bra. It fell to the ground in front of her, revealing her luscious C cup breasts, giving the audience a good view of them.

“Ahem, your dress hiked up a bit” Daemon said as he pretended not to see her.

Thinking her dress rode up, she instantly pulled down own her panties past her hips and wriggled her butt a bit, causing her panties to drop to her ankles. She looked embarrassed as she patted her thighs and butt, as if she were arranging her short dress.

She was cleanly shaven and had beautiful perfectly balanced breasts with a slight sag on them. She looked really good for a 30 year old and had a womanly seductive body.

“By the way, watch out for the wires on the stage, in case you trip” Daemon said as he bent down and reached for her panties.

Courtney lifted her legs, one at a time as Loki picked up her panties from around her legs, looking at him as if he moved the wires from her legs, helping her out.

“Thanks, I guess” she said innocently

“Sorry about that. This hall is really old and run down, so we just have to be a bit more careful not to trip. Lets continue with the show” he said with a smile.

 

9