Chapter 9 – Courtney and the Cuckold Part 2
1.4k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He got out two stools for them and Courtney sat daintily on it, not realizing she was naked. Mark sat next to her uncomfortably. 

"Now is the time for some embarrassing questions. Every hypnotist has to do this right?" Daemon joked

Courtney giggled while Mark blanched. 

With a smile, Daemon asked. "Do you like giving blowjobs?"

She gasped with her hands covering her mouth and nearly giggle

"No I don't. But for Mark's sake I do give him blowjobs on his birthday" she answered honestly.

“Why don’t you like giving blowjobs?” he ask

“It’s demeaning, and it smells. Yuck” she answered and patted Mark’s knee apologetically

“But don’t you think it’s like sucking a popsicle?” Loki asked as he placed his cock towards her face

Mark swallowed hard. He couldn’t believe this was happening. But he couldn’t move or say anything.

“I suppose it is like sucking and licking a popsicle” she said absent mindedly looking at Daemon's cock which was nearly touching her lips. 

Daemon pretended to peel open the wrapping off his cock

“Here’s a popsicle. Why don’t you show me how you enjoy popsicles” he offered as he put her hand on his cock

“Why thanks! My favorite too, Strawberry Surprise” Courtney said as she started sucking his cock

“Mine too. Do you know what’s the best part of a Strawberry Surprise?” asked the hypnotist

“The creamy center” Courtney replied as she greedily sucked on him. 

“Yes the creamy center” smiled the Magician as Courtney proceeded to suck him vigorously

“Mmmmm, this is so good. Better than I remember” she mumbled as her head moved up and down rapidly

Daemon grunted as he came into her mouth. Courtney sucked every drop before she let go of his cock with a pop sound

"When you do give blowjobs to your husband, do you spit or swallow?" Daemon asked, watching her continue licking him. 

She continued licking and sucking his cock, making sure she got every last drop of his cum

"Yuck, neither. I don't like the taste. I make Mark ejaculate in a tissue paper" she finally answered as she started licking the remainder taste off his cock as if it was the most delicious thing in the world.

The audience by now went completely silent. This was going too far. 

Daemon placed his hands on her hand, withdrew her cock and get her to stand up. He also got Mark to stand and they both walked further tot he front of the stage. 

Daemon got Courtney to face her husband, who he got to face her back as they looked at each other. 

The crowd could see them sideways, as Daemon walked behind her and started sliding his cock up and down between her butt and groped her breasts from behind while both of them faced her husband Mark.

"Now Courtney, let me ask you a few more personal questions, if you don’t mind?" he asked, whispering into her ear.

"Sure, go ahead" she replied, her eyes looking at him dreamily.

“You are very beautiful” he said

“Thank you” she smiled, not noticing that he had pushed her down at the waist at a 45 degree angle, placing her hands on her husband's shoulders and his hands holding her hips.

“What do you think about me? Do you find me good looking?” he asked

She bit her lip and looked at Mark. But Mark apparently didn’t respond and just stood silently, but his eyes were full of panic.

“Yes, I find you very attractive. I think you're the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen” she answered.

“Why thank you” Daemon said, rubbing his cock on her slit.

“Well, it’s the truth. Mark doesn’t begrudge me for telling the truth” she said, a bit annoyed Mark didn’t respond with either a positive or negative gesture.

“How many lovers have you had? Surely Mark wasn’t your first?” he asked

“On the contrary, Mark is my first and only. I was a virgin up to our wedding night” she answered proudly.

"Really? So do you think you could ever make love to anyone else but your husband? Maybe swing or have a threesome with him and another guy?" asked the Magician as he slowly inserted the tip of his cock into her pussy. .

"No never. Mark is the only guy I have had sex with. I don’t think he and I are that adventurous"  she answered. 

“You mean you never thought of making love with a bigger cock? Maybe mine?” the magician asked as he finally shoved his cock deep into her pussy, balls deep and kept it there for a while. 

"I would never cheat on Mark. Although I think you are incredibly…. Incredibly……Incredibly handsome and your… ah… penis is probably gorgeous, my husband's is enough for me" she answered as she suddenly closed her eyes and moaned.

“Oooh.. sorry. What was that? Must be something I ate. I think I have a bit of a tummy ache” she said as she held her tummy and suddenly reacted to her moan as Daemon started fucking her hard, causing her to make moaning noises.

“Your husband must be very proud for having such a lovely, yet loyal wife.” he said while he withdrew his cock completely from her pussy, revealing her juices completely covering his cock, then shoved it into her pussy again.

She moaned louder as he pounded her ass hard. “Excuse me, my… my.. stomach pains seem to have… gotten… worse” she said apologizing.

“No problem. It will go away” he said as he withdrew his cock again and shoved it once again into her pussy. As she held her tummy, movement could be seen on her stomach as his cock moved in and out of her.

The audience was stunned silent. He looked up to Mark, who still had Courtney facing him and leaning on his shoulders with her hands. 

“Hi Mark, are you enjoying the show?” Daemon smiled as he continued fucking her and groping Courtney’s breasts from behind her.

Daemon nodded his head as he asked this question and Mark started mimicking him, nodding his head as well.

“Yes… I am… en… enjoying… the …. Show” he answered while watching Daemon’s pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

Suddenly, he removed his glistening cock from her pussy and shoved it into Courtney's ass in one smooth motion. Courtney groaned as his balls slapped her pussy, his shaft entering deep inside her.

Mark had always wanted to fuck Courtney's ass, but she had always rejected him. But now, here is a stranger fucking his wife in both orifices.

He interchanged between her pussy and ass, one thrust in her pussy, one in her ass and the audience could see it all in slow motion. 

Mark's face grew worse and worse as Daemon laughed and fed on his emotions. 

12