Chapter 10 – Courtney and the Cuckold Part 3
1.6k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daemon continued fucking Courtney as he watched Mark's face in front of him. His face was becoming more and more desolate, and it fed him well. 

“What’s wrong with you Mark? Are you feeling unwell?” Courtney asked, looking at Mark strangely.

"I think he should sit down. Maybe he isn't feeling well too" Daemon said, leading them back to the two stools. 

Mark sat one, but it was Daemon who sat on the other. 

He guided Courtney to sit on his lap, his cock fully erect and pointing to the ceiling. 

As she sat on him, his cock slid slowly into her pussy as she sat naturally, crossing her legs and sitting demurely, as if she was sitting with her short dress still on.

Only Daemon's testicles could be seen from between her legs as the whole cock entered her balls deep. Mark could see all this the clearest since he was sitting right next to them. 

Daemon gestured, and a large black man walked on stage naked. He had tattoos all over his body, and his 15 inch cock was especially intimidating as it hung between his knees. 

 “Thank you Courtney. You really are hard to hypnotize. Let me try to hypnotize your husband Mark instead. Here’s another popsicle” Loki said, as he placed Tyrone's flaccid cock in her hand instead. 

“Thanks. I guess another wouldn’t hurt. It’s been years since I had one of these. They were my favorite when I was a child” she smiled as she started sucking the black man’s 15 inch cock.

Mark looked at Courtney with near tears in his eyes. He had watched his wife fucked and sodomised and was now fucking and sucking men of other races.

"Regain your composure Mark. This is only an illusion" Daemon said. Suddenly, Mark's face returned to normal. However, his eyes showed that he still was conscious of everything. 

"How about you Mark, are you adventurous sexually? For example, would you ever suck a man’s cock?“ asked the Daemon, sitting next to him and behind Courtney. 

"No. I wouldn't do that. That's simply unthinkable" answered Mark, who now seemed calm, but only on the surface. 

“I can clearly say that my husband is not gay. No way he would do that” Courtney added.

“Courtney, why don’t you share with Mark your popsicle. It’s your second one, isn’t it?” Loki asked.

“Yes, you’re right. Sorry Mark, I missed the taste so much, I just didn’t want to share” she giggled as she offered the Tyrone's huge cock to Mark.

Mark immediately grabbed the 15 inch cock and started sucking it.

They both took turns sharing the Tyrone’s cock and he just as he started cumming in Mark’s mouth, Courtney grabbed it and sucked all of it up.

She smiled at him saying “Sorry Mark. I couldn't resist. That’s the best part”

Mark didn’t respond and looked at her despondently, realizing that he was helpless as he sucked a man’s cock, and watched his wife swallow the rest of the stranger’s cum.

“There’s some that spilled on Courtney’s dress” suggested the hypnotist. Indeed, the black guy’s cum dripped down to her groin, mixing with Daemon’s cum that was now dripping out of her pussy and flowing onto his balls.

Mark immediately got off his chair to get on his knees and started licking and sucking the Daemon’s balls cleaning both the his balls and his wife Courtney’s pussy.

Daemon smiled at his utter control over the situation. While Mark was sucking the guy’s balls, he turned back to Courtney.

"I must admit Courtney, I think its time I gave up trying to hypnotize you." Daemon smiled while hugging her from behind and groping her breasts.

“Of course! I’m sorry for ruining your show. But I warned you, I’m a psychiatrist. In fact, I know how to do hypnotism myself. After all, I offer hypnotism as one of my therapies” she said proudly.

“No wonder! But at least your husband isn’t hypnotism proof” Daemon said and snapped his fingers. 

Suddenly, she felt something was off and looked at Mark, who was on his knees licking her pussy. His tongue entered her as he slicked the intersection between Daemon's cock and her pussy. 

“Mark! What are you doing?” she asked in shock, as she just only realized he was licking her there.

“I hypnotized him to think that he is a dog. He’s not as strong willed as you” the hypnotist said. Mark continued licking her pussy.

“This is so embarrassing. Can you make him stop?” she asked, pushing Mark’s head away from her crotch.

She somehow thought that it was embarrassing that her husband was acting like a dog, but didn’t find anything wrong with herself being naked, and sitting on the hypnotists' lap his cock balls deep inside her. 

“Well what does Mark like to do? I’ll make him do that instead” Daemon asked

"Mark likes to play the saxophone. He was quite the player in his younger days" Courtney said.

"Ok then. Mark, sit back on the stool and play the saxophone" Daemon instructed as he gestured for Tyrone to stand in front of him. 

Mark immediately got up and sat on the stool, and took Tyrone's cock into his mouth and started playing on it, fingering the top of Tyrone's cock while blowing into it. . 

“So how was that? Not too bad right?” he asked.

“It’s a little disconcerting that you can control my husband like that. But that was ok, harmless fun. Thanks for not getting Mark to do things that were to embarrassing” she said breathlessly while Daemon bounced her up and down his lap, not realizing that Mark was blowing on a huge cock. 

Mark played Tyrone's cock passionately as if he was in a jazz club, while Daemon moved Courtney around the stage, fucking her in various positions. 

Then, as if he was building up, Mark's saxophone playing got bigger and grander before he played up to a grand finale. 

Daemon too started fucking Courtney to a grand climax as her moans got louder and louder. 

Finally Mark played his final note, moving his whole body passionately while blowing on Tyrone's cock. 

Daemon too banged Courtney and she yelled one final loud orgasm. 

"Sleep" Daemon clicked his fingers and Mark's head suddenly drooped to his chest, Tyrone stood still as the cock entered his mouth deeper. 

Daemon withdrew his dick from Courtney's pussy, cum dripping out of her pussy and asked her “So, how was that? Not to bad was it?”

“Yes, you’re nice. Again, I'm sorry your hypnotism didn't work on me. But I'm amazed what you did to Mark. Thanks for not making it too embarrassing for him" Courtney said.  

"Ladies and gentlemen, Courtney and Mark" Daemon said as he held Courtney's hand and bowed. She curtsied her non existent dress. her naked body covered in cum and sweat. 

Then the lights turned off, and went it turned back on, the stage was empty besides Mark sitting on the stool sleeping. 

 

12