Chapter 14 – The S*x Club Part 4
878 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jude and Hugh watched Jim get blown by Tyler jealously. 

"Hmm, I wonder why its taking so long. Maybe they got the wrong room" Tyler said looking behind her at the curtains. 

Jim looked at her desperately, after having been brought so close to climaxing. 

"Uh, can we get personal dancers too? How much are they?" Jude asked

"Well, we have an offer. If you try our new sensory deprivation dance, it's free" she said

"What is that?" Jude asked

"We are experimenting with heightening the sexual experience, where you only use your touch and taste. So you will wear a mask, closing your sight and sound and the girls will touch you and... well you know where this leads. 

"What do we have to do?' Hugh asked

"Just strip and put on a mask we give you" Tyler smiled. 

"I prefer to watch" Jim said

"Well, normally you will have to participate if you want a free one. But since it's your bachelor party, I'll try to give you a special service" Tyler said

"I'm getting married in two days anyway. So if you can't it's ok. Let my two buddies enjoy while I watch" Jim smiled

"I'll talk to the boss and see. I'll check if the dancers are ready" Tyler said and disappeared

"Go on, lets strip" Jude said, stripping and exposing his scrawny body and small cock

On the other hand, Hugh had a 10 inch cock, but it was thick like a cola bottle!

"My god Hugh. You'll never get laid with that thick monster" Jude said

"Maybe I will. I hope I will" Hugh said. 

Tyler walked in again and saw Hugh's enormous cock and smiled

"Em.. can I.. request the girl also be blindfolded?" Hugh asked

"Really? Are you sure?" Tyler asked

Hugh nodded and Jim gave the thumbs up. 

"Lets enjoy this together buddy" Jude laughed.

"Then here are your masks. Put them on and I'll return with the dancers" Tyler said, passing two masks. 

Jim magnanimously smiled as he watched Jude and Hugh put on the masks, blocking off their eyes and ears. 

Tyler walked in to check and saw Hugh and Jude already donning their masks and naked on couches on either side of the room. Both were masturbating to get their dicks hard. Jim sat in the middle facing the curtain, fully dressed. 

"I managed to get your free dance. You can strip Mr Rougeou" Tyler smiled

Jim smiled happily as he started to undress. 

Tyler entered pulling the hands of two sexily dressed girls. She passed the taller 5'9" one to Hugh who was the tallest of the 3 guys at 6'3" and passed the other shorter 5'7" girl to Jude.

Hugh held on to Trish's hands and stood up as they both started groping each other. 

Jude felt a female hand touching his hand and he pulled Stacy to sit down on his lap.

As they could not hear each other, everyone somehow kept silent as the only sounds they made were rustling sounds as they groped each other. 

Jim got aroused as both girls had gorgeous bodies and he watched as Hugh's partner touched his huge cock and started trying to fellate it. 

Tyler entered again, pulling another girl who was 5'7" and brought her to him. He extended his hand, touching Kimberly's shaved pussy and started fingering her as she stood there allowing him to do as he wished. 

Stacy felt disappointed as a tiny scrawny dick entered her pussy. After having being drilled by enormous ones, she wondered why a strip club dancer would have such a small dick. 

But he was pounding her so enthusiastically, she didn't want to say anything. Besides, she already had two sessions with large cocks. Since this was a free service, she might as well enjoy it to the fullest. Maybe the next one will be large again. 

Jim watched Jude fuck his partner Stacy doggie style like a rabbit, immediately cumming into her. 

He grunted like a pig as he snorted each time be breathed in, but left his dick in her while he groped her delectable C cup breasts. 

As he was done, Jude pulled of his mask and looked at his partner. He felt so lucky, her body was unbelievable!

He smiled at Jim who gave him the thumbs up and he returned the gesture. 

He pulled Stacy to his lap and continued groping her as she kissed him lustily, and fingered her pussy as he watched his buddies fucking. 

On the other side, Hugh's dick was already wet with saliva as his partner Trish had already gotten him read. 

As he sat on the couch, Trish opened her legs and guided the tip of his cock into her. 

"Her body is so sexy, she has the same body shape as Trish. I can't wait to fuck Trish on our wedding night like this. Maybe I can purchase these masks for us" Jim thought as he guided Kimberly into the same position and fucked her as she sat on his dick. 

As Hugh pounded Trish with his extra thick cock, Trish started moaning and making deep grunting noises

"She sounds a bit like Trish, but Trish never makes such sounds"  Jim thought. 

Jim pounded Kimberly at the same pace, trying to make her make the same noises Trish was making. 

Even though Jim had a sizable 7 inch cock, but as he looked at Hugh's incredibly thick cock stretching her pussy, he realized that was not possible for him. 

"I wonder if this girl will even be able to walk after this" he thought as he pounded Kimberly. 

Finally, Hugh let out a loud grunt as cum spurted out of Trish's tight pussy, spilling to the couch and the floor. 

Seeing this, Jim also started cumming. 

Hugh pulled off his mask and looked around as his two buddies had finished. 

Jim was pulling his cock out while Stacy was screaming in pleasure as Jude was fist fucking her with his whole hand. 

"How is it? Finally got laid with your monster cock?" Jim asked

"It was... AWESOME!" Hugh said, groping his partner as if he couldn't get enough of her. 

Right at that moment, Tyler walked in and looked around. 

"Oh. Are you done with the first round? There is much more fun to go" she said. 

"What do you mean?" Jim asked

"There's a competition upstairs. A tag team competition. Two men will have to follow the leader as they tag team a girl, the pair that can follow and lasts the longest wins" she said

"Oh. I'm done. I can't go another round. I'll just watch" Jim said

"Me too" Jude concurred

"How about you Hugh?" Jim asked

"Don't mind if I do. But I don't have a partner" Hugh said

"That's perfect. There is a guy upstairs who also doesn't have a partner. You can pair with him" Tyler smiled.  

 

 

3