Chapter 15 – The S*x Club Part 5 Finale
1.1k 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jim and Jude, fully dressed walked to the main area, which was now starting to fill up with more people. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the second round of Follow the Leader. The winning team will win a years worth of free personal dances!

Here are our contestants!

The first tag team will be our home team Mike and Tyrone!" Daemon said as Mike and Tyrone, both 6'5" black guys walked on stage with their huge 15 inch cocks dangling between their legs

"My God! Look at those. They make Hugh look tiny" Jude said as he clapped and whistled. 

"The second team will be our competitors Jacen and Gage!" Daemon said as both slightly shorter 6'4"  black guys walked out with their flaccid 13 inch cocks. While Jacen's cock was as thick as Mike and Tyrone, Gage's was much thicker, like a soda can.

"The last team will be a tag team we put together at a last minute. Harlan and Hugh!" Daemon said as the black and white team. Harlan was 6'2" and black with a 12 inch cock while Hugh was 6'3" and the only white guy with a 10 inch cock, but it was as thick as a soda bottle. 

"Woah, at least Hugh doesn't shame us white guys. His monster looks the shortest, but it's the thickest" Jude said

Jim clapped enthusiastically and yelled "Go Hugh!" 

"And today, we have a special guest Judge. We won't mention his last name but Jim is going to get married in 2 days! Please come on stage" Daemon said

"Me?" Jim said as he stood up and went on the stage. 

"Ok Jim. The rules are simple. You call out the positions two men can fuck a girl, and all the men will tag team the girls for 2 minutes. Every 2 minutes, change their positions. Simple?" Daemon asked

Jim nodded. 

"Ok, bring out the girls. I want you to point out which team goes with which girl" Daemon said as Trish, Kimberly and Stacy were brought out, still in their masks. 

"I know them! They're the same girls as earlier. I see they've cleaned them up" Jim thought to himself as he looked at the girls, then the teams. 

"Hmm, the tall one reminds me of Trish. I want to see her with the largest cocks" Jim thought as he started getting hard at the thought of his future wife fucking two monster cocks. 

It was just his fantasy as he knew Trish would never do such a thing.

He pointed at Trish and pointed at the team of Mike and Tyrone, the ones with the longest cocks. 

Then he looked at the masked Kimberly and Stacy, both the same height. But he remembered that Kimberly had the larger breasts, and that Stacy looked disappointed with Jude's size. 

So he paired up Stacy with Gaga and Jacen, while Kimberly was matched with Hugh and Harlan.

As the girls were led to their teams, they stood between the men, holding a huge cock in each hand. The girls grinned silently as they felt the huge cocks they would be fucking.

"Since the teams have been set, you may start" Daemon said

Jim looked at the teams and realized they were not all fully hard yet.

"Ok, first position, double blowjob" Jim said

The men got their female team mate to get on their knees as the girls were handed their cocks. Knowing immediately what to do, the immediately started blowing their teammates

The audience hooted and hollered, and Jude was one of the loudest.

The two minutes went fast as the men all got rock hard

"Ok, guy on ground, girl reverse cowgirl, other guy standing and getting blowed" Jim said trying to be as precise as he could be.

The men immediately understood as they got in position. Jim got hard as he saw the girl he wanted to see fucked, Trish moan as Tyrone's cock entered her balls deep as she blew Mike.

The other girls moaned too but Jim was enjoying torturing the girl that looked and sounded like his wife to be Trish

"Ok everyone on their knees as girl blows one guy while the other fucks her doggie style" Jim said

Jim's pants got tight as he watched the masked Trish blow Tyrone while Mike's monster fuck her doggie style. 

Jacen started cumming in Stacy's mouth as Gage pounded her, eliminating the team from the competition. 

Gage was disappointed and walked off stage, hoping for maybe a third round. 

Stacy was carried off stage by Alex. She was worn out. 

Time ran out and Jim called out "Double Penetration!" much to the cheers of the audience. 

He watched Trish sit on Mike's cock as Tyrone put the tip of his cock at her anus and both started fucking her. 

He turned to see how his friend Hugh was doing and he was lying down with Kimberly groaning due to his girth, and Harlan ramming her butt. 

"Aaah.. tight!" Harlan said before busting his load into Kimberly's ass. 

Harlan withdrew from her ass, but Kimberly said "Thanks. I'm done" and lay on Hugh's chest while still impaled on Hugh's cock. 

"It looks like we have a winner! Our home team Mike and Tyrone!" Daemon said over the moans of Trish. 

"But it makes no sense if the home team wins, so lets go to the bonus round, Hugh vs Gage! Come back to the stage please" Daemon said as  the crowd cheered. 

Hugh and Gage looked surprised as Gage walked back on stage, still hard. Hugh helped Kimberly get off him as Alex carried her off stage to where Stacy was. 

Mike and Tyrone pulled Trish off them, and the masked Trish looked confused. 

"Ok Bonus round, name a position" Daemon said

"Both cocks in her pussy!" Jim said, fully turned on

Hugh lay down and Trish was guided onto his cock while facing away from him. 

"I know this cock!" Trish said loudly as her hearing was blocked

"Trish?" Jim suddenly thought that her voice was extremely similar to his fiancée Trish's voice as he watched Hugh try to stuff his cock into her pussy too. 

Hugh's cock was as thick as a soda bottle, while Gage's was as thick as a soda can. 

Both slowly pushed into her pussy, stretching her out as she yelled "My God! My God! Oh MY GOD!" as she started squirting everywhere.

Both cocks slipped inside her until both were at maximum depth inside her as Mike and Tyrone joined the fun, letting her blow both of them, one in each hand. 

Both Hugh and Gage felt each other's cocks and felt the woman's pussy no longer having strength to squeeze their cocks as Gage yelled "Damn" as he started cumming inside her. 

As he felt Gage's cock jerk, Hugh started cumming inside her as well, bucketloads of cum spurted out of her pussy. 

Both Mike and Tyrone started cumming onto her face too as she tried to lap up every drop of cum. 

With both Hugh and Gage still inside her, their cocks still jerking as they shot cum, Trish pulled off her mask

"Oh my God, you guys are so good" she said and then realized she was no longer in her private room. 

She was in the main hall, and there were several people. She saw an unfamiliar black man on top of her blocking her view and she turned around to see who was in her from behind

"Hugh!" she said in shock as Hugh's face paled seeing he was fucking his best friend's fiancée. 

Gage sat up, allowing her more room, but still remained inside her as her eyes popped open to see Jim staring at her with his mouth wide open. 

From the couches nearby, both Kimberly and Stacy had just taken off their masks and their mouths were agape watching the stage. 

Daemon smiled "I love the taste of betrayal" he said as the emotions from all of them sated his hunger. 

 

6