Chapter 16 – The Russian Mob Part 1
766 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Sex club was getting popular as the place got more and more crowded.

However, tonight was different, A special group of customers had entered the club and chased our everyone else. 

They were the infamous Russian gangsters

They replaced the bouncers with their own men, preventing anyone else from coming in.

There was a menacing person here, the notorious 40 year old Russian mob boss Dimitri Karpov, with several members of his mob.

They were known for their cruelty, and even the cops in this part of town were fearful of them. They ran the drugs, prostitution and racketing business here and even owned two casinos in the city center. They were literally the most powerful gang in the region.

Besides his gang members, the mob boss came with his girlfriend, a gorgeous 28 year old Russian blonde by the name of Svetlana Romanova. She was dressed in a white fur coat with a skin tight white dress underneath.

It was clear that Dimitri was the jealous type and Svetlana was not even allowed to talk to anyone in the mob except Dimitri and his second in command.

Dimitri's main enforcer and second in command, stood next to them looking particularly fearsome.

Drago was 6'3" tall with a lean, yet muscular body. He wasn't bad looking but had a large scar over one side of his face.

Drago was called the knife because he was famous for his knife skills, and was the principal assassin for the Russian mob this side of the country.

He had a reputation even from the time when he was in Moscow, and nobody in the mob wanted to mess with him.

They heard about this newly opened place that was a huge success, and now Dimitri wanted a piece of the pie.

"This is the place boss, it opened within our territory without informing us, and they are not paying any protection money" one of his men Sergey said to the boss. 

"And their girls, as you can see put even our girls in brothel in the shade. We must get them to work for us" he continued. 

Dimitri nodded and Drago went and pulled out Daemon, who was also wearing a briefs. 

"From now on, I am the owner here, and you only manage it for me” he said in a heavy accent to him

Dimitri already indicated that this was a hostile takeover, and that Daemon would have no choice from now on but to work for him.

Daemon nodded docilely. He wasn’t really afraid of the Russian mob, as he could easily control all their minds, but he intended to see where this was going, and wanted to have some fun.

Took a glance at Dimitri’s girlfriend and started hatching plans for her. 

The conversation was loud as it was shouted over the music and dancers Tina, Mandy, Sharon, Theresa, Stacy and Kimberly stopped performing.

Dimitri yelled at them to continue as if nothing was happening.

Daemon nodded and they continued dancing, wearing only the briefest of bikinis. 

“Very good” Dimitri said in a heavy accent.

He suddenly said something in Russian and all his mobsters hooted and rejoiced.

"Boss says strip" Sergey said to the two ladies

Daemon nodded again and they both stripped naked, revealing their nude bodies.

Dimitri nodded as the gangsters started to go onto the stage and started dancing with the two girls, groping them and touching them. 

The only one that didn’t look interested was Drago, who was Dimitri’s trusted sidekick.

Dimitri gestured to Drago and he pulled her and Daemon along to the other rooms

As Drago escorted Svetlana to go back to the back rooms, Dimitri himself started walking to the stage and taking out his erect dick to fuck one of the girls on the stage. 

“You! Lead to back room” Drago ordered harshly at Daemon who followed him obediently. At the same time, Svetlana cursed at Dimitri, seeing him starting to fuck the nubile looking pussy of Tina on stage.

It was clear she didn’t approve of her boyfriend fucking indiscriminately, but Drago simply dragged her by her arm.

He forced her to sit in front of him and Daemon on the couches inside one of the private rooms.

The curtains wasn't closed, so they actually had a good view of the stage

On the stage, the mobsters were going wild, fucking the 6 girls on the stage. 

“You are not going to join them?” Daemon asked, looking at his fleshbots being fucked by the other gangsters and Dimitri. 

“Shut up or I will kill you” Drago said in a harsh voice.

Svetlana folded her arms still looking cross and smirked.

“The famous Drago the Knife was shot many years ago in the back. As a result of that, he feels no pain, and his dick no longer works” she said sarcastically, laughing at him.

“Shut up!” he yelled at her, taking out his knife.

“What! You are going to cut me? You dare?” Svetlana yelled back

Drago actually stood up and threatened to slap her with his other hand.

Svetlana similarly stood up and squared up to him and cursed him in Russian.

“Ok freeze!” suddenly a cool voice sounded.

Somehow everyone around them were oblivious to the fact that Svetlana and Drago stood still like statues in front of Daemon.

Both of them were so shocked and now fearful at the young looking handsome man who suddenly controlled their every move.

“Svetlana, strip Drago” he ordered.

Like a robot, she started stripping him, her delicate hands removing his shirt, then his pants, then his underpants, placing them together with his knife and knife sheathe on the table.

He had a scar on the right side of his face, a large scar across his chest from his right shoulder to his left hip, and several stab wounds on his back and legs.

Drago in fact had a sizeable looking penis, albeit limp and lifeless.

“Today is your lucky day. Arise” commanded Daemon

Drago’s eyes looked in astonishment and even joy as his penis rose to its full 11 inch length. He hasn’t had an erection in years and it felt wonderful.

“Not bad. Drago, strip Svetlana using your knife” Daemon ordered.

The now erect Drago immediately picked up his knife and with several deft flicks, first her skimpy dress fell to the ground, then her bra and panties, leaving her only in her heels.

She had a huge pair of gorgeous D cups that seemed to defy gravity and her pussy had a landing strip shaped pubic area.

“Not a fan of the landing strip. Shave it off for me Drago” Daemon ordered.

With two deft flicks of his extremely sharp knife, Drago removed the blonde hair on her pubic area in seconds.

“Very good. Now since you have received back your function, both of you audition for me since the stage is right in front of me” he ordered.

As if they were robots, Svetlana started sucking Drago’s cock for a while before he carried her on stage.

He moved her to her knees on stage and inserted his 11 inch cock into her and rammed it in. Like his nickname, he acted like a knife, his movements smooth and fierce with minimal wasted movement.

Svetlana on the other hand seemed physically perfect, like a Barbie doll with seemingly unrealistic proportions.

With Daemon’s direction, they fucked in multiple positions.

Some of the gangsters were waiting for their turns when they looked back at the open private rooms and witnessed the second in command fuck the boss’s girlfriend!

Everyone knew how jealous Dimitri was, no one was even allowed to talk to her usually. He only trusted Drago, as every one knows that Drago was impotent. But now, here he was fucking Svetlana!

As Dimitri finished in Tina, he noticed that the other gangsters were talking animatedly among themselves. 

He spoke to them in Russian, ordering them to tell him what was wrong.

They informed him that they saw Drago fucking Svetlana in the back room!

He looked at them in anger and confusion, yelling loudly in Russian before taking out his pistol and shooting the messenger right between the eyes at point blank range!

“Impossible to be Svetlana” he mumbled to himself, knowing his girlfriend was supposed to be safe next to his trusted second in command Drago.

But from his angle, he now had a clear view of the back room, with Drago fucking Svetlana for all to see. 

The whole hall went silent as he suddenly growled “Dragoooo!”

2