Chapter 21 – Genesis of the Dungeon Master Part 3
719 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damien found himself naked and tied spread eagle to a bed. He was wearing a mask that covered his whole face, only leaving eye holes for him to see. Under the mask, was a gag making sure he could not talk.

He had a chastity dick cage on, making sure he could never achieve a full erection!

He didn't know how the director talked him into this, but he was so desperate to find out what Carolyn was doing and the next thing was he was in this position. 

"Carol, Darius, Lamar, Trayvon and uh.. cuckold... get ready!" the director yelled. 

From behind an open door, a black man's hand gave a thumbs up. 

"Action" the director called

The camera shot Damien tied up helplessly to the bed as laughter could he heard from outside the open door. 

Carolyn walked in, dressed in a wedding dress, surrounded by 3 tall and muscular naked black men. 

"Your husband has been tied up. You are ours now" the first black man, Lamar said

"Oh you" Carolyn giggled as she kissed the man. 

The second black guy Trayvon lifted her white dress to reveal crotchless panties underneath. 

"Why don't you show your useless husband here, what he's missing" he laughed. 

"Sure" Carolyn smiled and turned to face Damien. 

She crawled up the bed, between his legs and breathed on his trapped dick. 

"Poor baby. I won't be needing this tiny dick when I have such huge delights" she said as both Trayvon and Darius stood on either side of her, their huge dicks next to her face. 

Damien's dick actually got harder while watching this, but it strained against the steel cage. 

"Look at that! Your pathetic husband is getting excited" Lamar said. 

He pulled the wedding dress up and over Carolyn's head as she lifted her arms, removing the whole dress, revealing her gorgeous body underneath. 

She wore a white bra that had an undercup, but didn't cover her breasts as well as crotchless panties and matching white stockings. 

She held Trayvon and Darius' dick in each hand and sucked both of them while she was on her knees in front of Damien. 

Damien's eyes widened as both cocks grew to their full 11 inches, which was the largest dicks he's ever seen. 

Just then, from behind, Lamar used his hand to aim at her pussy and Carolyn's eyes closed and she groaned as he entered her. 

While fucking her, Lamar lifted Carolyn up from beneath her knees, opening her legs helplessly and Damien could see her pussy being fucked by the big cock. 

Darius laughed as he placed his dick's underside onto Lamar's and squeezed his huge cock into Carolyn. 

It was too large and she moaned in pain. 

But before she could reject, Trayvon stood up and shoved his long cock into her mouth, preventing her from screaming. 

They started brutalizing her with their huge cocks as Damien watched helplessly, her tears could be seen flowing down her face. 

The scene lasted for over 2 hours as they penetrated her in every position possible

Her mouth, pussy and ass had been double penetrated and her pussy had even been triple penetrated by all 3 huge cocks. 

Damien kept shaking his head but Carolyn barely paid any attention to him, trying to remain conscious and engaged in the scene. 

Finally, they came into her, in every hole as she withstood the pain. 

"Ok now. We have to interview you. You should comment how great it was, how this was only acting and you love fucking huge cocks" the director said. 

Carolyn was in so much pain that they had to put on new makeup to hide her pain. 

"I.. I really enjoyed this. This was intense, but the most fun I've ever had" Carolyn said, trying not to hold her stomach in pain. 

"Why don't you remove the mask of your dear "husband"" the director asked

Carolyn nodded and walked over to Damien. 

"Wait, before that, kick him in the balls for being such a useless husband" the director said

Carolyn didn't care about this nameless man. She was in so much pain she wanted to hurt somebody. 

She walked up the bed, standing over him and kicked Damien hard in the balls as he grunted in pain. 

"You bastard! Motherfucker!" she cursed as she stomped on his balls again with all her strength. . 

"Now remove his mask and enjoy his pain" the director said

She walked over and pulled off his mask. 

Her jaw dropped to see Damien, tied up with a gag, his face looking in absolute pain from her kicks. 

"Damien.. why are you here.." she asked and fainted

As she fell, she hit her head on the ground hard. 

"Hey Carol! Wake up! We'll have to shoot it again" the director yelled

One of the crew walked forwards and checked on her

"I think we have to call an ambulance" he said in a hurry. 

--

The ambulance arrived to see Damien still strapped to the bed with a gag, with his balls as large as grapefruits. 

Carolyn lay naked and on the floor with her body filled with cum. 

They released Damien and questioned him on the way to the hospital. 

But he didn't have any answers. The building was empty and he didn't even know if the company was a registered company. 

To his horror, Carolyn passed away on the way to the hospital. 

The cause was internal rupturing of her organs having been hammered hard by large objects shoved into her. 

Her skull was also cracked from the fall, but it was the internal injuries that killed her. 

Damien was treated too for ruptured testicles and was told that they would have to remove them!

--

A month later, the door of the rooftop of a 10 floor building opened as a man in a trenchcoat walked out to the rooftop.

He walked towards the edge of the building and dropped his trenchcoat. 

He was naked underneath, and his naked body revealed that he didn't have any genitals, but a scar could clearly be seen on his groin. 

During the operation to remove his testicles, it was found that his penis had also turned septic and they had to amputate it. 

So now, no longer a man and no longer having the love of his life, he looked at the photo in his hand of Carolyn. 

He kissed her face, closed his eyes and walked off the edge. 

5