Case 04 – Aftermath of a Party and an evening with the Lovers
1.1k 31 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Case 04 - Aftermath of a Party and an evening with the Lovers

Eireann Mc Glytch found herself in the black Jaguar again.

Wasn't she actually the authority? If so, then why were the two cats ordering and ushering her around? "Let's go to my home first. If you two insist on kidnapping me, then I need clothes and toiletries. And I want to get out of this dress." The detective complained, yes, she wasn't used to dresses or skirts. But she was perfectly allowed to have issues with them, they were after all less than useful for work.

"Okay, I doubt Zaria minds, or she would have said something." Dorea seemed much more relaxed now.

"I still need to finish my homework." Yvonna remembered. "Do you actually still have clean clothes?"

"I think so?" Eireann pondered the contents of her wardrobe. "Most comfortable things are left for lounging around."

"All pants style?" The schoolgirl prodded.

"Of course."

"I am taking you shopping on Saturday." The younger cat threatened.

"What? No! You can't make me."

"Do you dislike shopping?" Dorea wondered.

"It is tedious, I need nice things that look respectable, also they have to be easy to move in, in case I have a runner. Easy to clean is a must too, considering some of the stuff I have gotten on me over time." The detective was ranting and she knew it, but dresses were really a waste of money for her.

"Like coffee?" Yvonna remembered the blouse on the couch.

Eireann actually snorted at that. "Coffee is the most harmless thing. Blood, oil, decomposing corpses, unidentified substances, drugs, vomit, and everything you can think of."

"Enchanted clothing." Dorea decided. "With an ever-clean enchantment. Maybe something like self-repair too. And hardened clothing, so you don't have to worry about stab wounds or bullets."

"And a potion or three." The schoolgirl agreed. "I am pretty sure two of your scars are from bullets, and at least one looks like a stab wound. A few potions should be able to remove them."

"Yes, and maybe a ring or two for protection." Their driver was pretty enthusiastic about keeping her mate safe. "You can ask her; she will be able to show you the best places and keep you from getting overcharged."

Eireann thought about it. It sounded really great to her. She had lost more than one outfit to things best left unmentioned. She really needed more clothes too actually. One set was in evidence, during a drug bust she had gotten splattered with blood and showered in drugs. Getting down from that trip had not been fun. The hospital had kept her for two days until they had flushed everything out. Not that she remembered much of it, she had been as high as a kite after all.

A properly self-cleaning and self-repairing outfit sounded wonderful. Her scars didn't bother her at all. But it seemed her two mates were of a different opinion. "Sounds expensive."

"It is, but you pay for quality." Dorea admitted. "I think I have a scar removal potion somewhere I won in a big brawl some time ago."

"Is it still valid?"

"Most of these don't get bad, they just lose their effect. Or if you see a black health potion then you can be sure it is either really out of date, a fake, or really exotic." Their driver supplied.

Eireann wondered if she could convince the two to stay in the car, but somehow, she knew it would be an exercise in futility. "We are almost there, aside from casual and comfortable, anything else I should get."

"A bikini or swimsuit, unless you want to swim naked."

"No need for nightwear." Yvonna added.

The detective was amused. That last part was something she had figured.

------

At her home she had to deal with the two cats poking through her wardrobe.

"That is a nice dress." Dorea clearly found something she liked.

Yvonna seemed to agree. "Yes, it is, I found a miniskirt, now we need a matching top."

Eireann felt worried and stopped packing her toiletries. When she saw what the two goth cats had found she really wondered. "Where did that come from? I don't think I have ever seen those before."

"At the back of your wardrobe." Yvonna responded.

Dorea pointed at the corner of the large dresser where the small collection of dresses hung. "It was under the pink dress."

"Under it?" Eireann wondered.

"Yes, the pink one was hung over this nice blue one."

"How?" The detective wondered.

The two shadowcats faced their mate with a mix of exasperated and worried expressions.

"Do you ever go out?" Yvonna wondered.

"Not really? I mean I tried dating at school, but it never went anywhere since I focussed on grades and I like sports. At university I worked hard to finish quickly, and I am an expensive date so I kind of ignored the whole hooking up and dating thing. And ever since then, I am a new detective, I kind of needed time to get used to it, learning on the job, and falling over when home. Most work-related events are nice dress or suit again."

The two shadowcats stared at their future mate.

"Dorea?"

"Yvonne?"

""We need to teach her to socialize."" The cats were in agreement.

"What?"

"Do you have friends?" Yvonna fired the first shot.

Dorea continued. "Real friends and not family or colleagues that you are friendly with."

The redhead opened her mouth, then closed it. She was friendly with a few of her colleagues, but really meeting and going out with them, or hanging out with someone? Not really. Aside from her family and the two cats, only the white headache came to mind. "Does Zaria count?"

""No!"" Instant denial from her guests.

"She is too chaotic." "You will never have a normal day with her." "You already nearly killed yourself with that Wild Hunt after meeting her, do you want to see what else can happen?" "Are you ready for world level events?"

Eireann watched her two panicked girlfriends. They were clearly prejudiced, but clearly saw Zaria as dangerous and a fluffy bundle of chaos. "She is not as bad as you imagine."

The total disbelief she received in return made her laugh.

"She has a nice laugh." Yvonna mentioned it to Dorea.

"I am worried about what she is laughing about." Dorea responded to Yvonna.

"She doesn't know all the rumours and stories."

"She has seen the banana peel."

"Maybe she does not care?"

"Well, she works for the police."

"Maybe her sense of danger is skewed?"

"She can hear you two." Eireann threw in and got two slightly guilty looks in return. "Is she dangerous? Sure. Is she seriously overpowered? Totally. Is she a danger to me aside from my sanity? Not really." Eireann pulled her spare gun from her handbag. "Is the gun dangerous? Yes, it is, I don't know about you two but there are plenty of spots where a single bullet can kill me on my body. Does that mean I am going to shoot myself? No."

The sister sort of understood what Eireann meant, and also did not understand. Just because something was potentially dangerous, did not mean it was going to cause them harm. But well, it was the chaotic White One that they were talking about. And she was dangerous on an apocalypse level.

"Let's agree to disagree?" Eireann offered the olive branch.

The hesitating sisters nodded after a while.

"Now pack whatever you two think I need, and I will pack what I think I need." With that Eireann went back to gathering toiletries, then fetched some nice leggings and slacks along with some simple t-shirts. Checking the fridge revealed several recently having come to life things. One of those she was not sure what it had been.

"You clearly need a moo." Dorea piped up while holding her nose.

"It is not that bad; I think this is from last week."

Telling that to a Cafe owner and a waitress was a bad idea. Neither was impressed at all.

"Fine. let me throw that out, and salvage what we can from the fridge."

"I think the bread will start to crawl soon." Yvonna complained after she checked the breadbox.

"Give me a break, night shifts, long shifts, and such." The detective complained. "That is what I was about to do on the weekend."

"You work too hard." Dorea complained. "Pamper weekend?"

"Pamper weekend." the younger sister confirmed.

"We are getting drunk tomorrow." Eireann reminded them.

"Not me." The schoolgirl denied.

"Fine, us adults will."

"And no scary white and overpowered."

Eireann decided to give the two a reality check. "Considering who you just mentioned and since she overheard at least some of it, and is friends with my niece. Don't you think there is a chance that she might show up at either meet up tomorrow or even both at the same time?"

Seeing both cats freeze in realization, was amusing.

------

The smugness lasted only until they met Zaria at the Cafe.

"Had a nice meeting?" Zaria asked them.

"Yes?" Eireann remembered something from their gathering. "Oh right, you are off to meet us there now."

"So, I told you?" Zaria wondered. "But yes, I need to fetch Catherine first. See you later and good night." Zaria looked at the two goth shadowcats. "Or a fun night. Seems like they have the family stamp of approval." And then she vanished.

Out of paranoia the detective waved her hand through the seemingly vacated spot. "Say, are there spells to turn immaterial?"

"Yes." Dorea confirmed. "But they are high ranking spells." Then she realized what her mate meant.

All three felt slightly paranoid as they looked at the supposedly empty spot.

------

"If you two really want me to live here regularly, I am going to need ladders and rope ladders." The detective was fit. She was nowhere fit enough to join the two cats in what was basically a 3-floor high parkour made for supernaturals like shadowcats.

"We can take care of you." Dorea mentioned.

"And what if I need something and both of you are busy?"

"Mhm, she is right, our home is not exactly friendly to most races." Yvonna agreed.

"I guess we need to improve it." Dorea agreed. "Not sure how, but I guess it is doable."

"Thank you."

"Now sis, you need to change and work, while Eireann and I will make ourselves comfortable."

"No fair." The older shadowcat whined.

"You wanted a cafe." The younger sister showed no mercy. "Besides, without it, we would have never met Eireann."

"True, I will come later." The cafe owner gave in and disappeared into the back to quickly change.

Eireann however decided to remind the smug schoolgirl of something she had mentioned before. "Then let's do your homework."

"Right, I forgot about that."

"I am sure you did."

"Spoilsport."

"Just doing my job."

"Making sure I do my homework is not your job."

"But making sure my mate does it, is my duty."

------

Eireann was surprised. Yvonna was actually smart.

Her role was delegated to being there to be leant against, providing moral support, and poking when Yvonna got too distracted.

Over two hours later everything was done and the schoolgirl demanded a bath with cuddles.

"How do you wash the ears and tails actually?" Eireann asked. "I washed a dog a long time ago, but I doubt it is the same in your case."

"Be gentle with me?"

"Tease."

"Not teasing." Yvonna explained. "Mainly go with the lie of the fur, going against it feels unpleasant and weird."

Eireann caught a tail and inspected the grey, almost black, fur.

The direction of the way it was lying was towards the tip. "Wouldn't proper cleaning mean a good scrubbing in all directions like hair on the head?"

"Yes, that would be better. No, that is what brushes are for. Even a brush with harder bristles feels better when used deeply than gently washing against the lie."

"I guess it is one of those things you can't understand properly without experiencing it yourself."

"Probably?"

"Maybe I should ask Zaria to turn me into a cat for a bit." Eireann felt and saw the shiver go down the back and all the way to the tail tips. She amused herself by smoothing the standing fur down again. She even managed to hold back the joke on how the standing fur on the tail turned it into a bottle brush.

"There there."

"You just don't understand." Yvonna complained. "Let me try differently. Do you believe in god?"

"No."

"We know on the Otherside that they exist."

"You asked God, as in one God. I met gods before."

Yvonna slumped. "I totally asked that wrongly, I blame that door-to-door preacher with his 'Do you believe in God?' for that."

"That would have made more sense." Eireann smirked at the catgirl. "Call it a habit from work, sometimes one word makes a lot of difference."

"How can you not be afraid?"

"The wild hunt? I am pretty sure some of those were old ones, and naturally Zaria."

The shadowcat blinked in disbelief. "So, you know Zaria is a Goddess, if not the most powerful goddess?"

"Yes, it was kind of obvious when she fixed me that time, she is insanely powerful, and she said it at dinner."

"I can't comprehend her, she's too weird to understand." Eireann pulled her catgirl into her arms. "The best example is probably an atomic bomb. I understand it is dangerous, I know it causes radiation that is deadly in addition to that. So, it is a very bad thing." She waved her hand around. "If I ever see one, I wouldn't believe it is a real one probably, and even if I did, I'd probably think something like 'What the fucking hell is that thing doing here?' and my next step would be calling someone to make it go away." She pulled her phone out. "Amusingly I'd call her to remove it since there is nobody else, I'd trust enough to not cause an accident or run-in risk of it getting misplaced or stolen."

"You make sense, kind of." Yvonna admitted unhappily.

"Basically, ignore what she could do, and treat her like someone harmless, which she is not at all." Eireann finished. "Now to the important part."

"Mhm?"

"Teach me how to take care of fluffy ears and tails."

"You are interesting." Yvonna admitted. "I am very sure what my sister sees in you and what I see are totally different things."

"You first started because you were curious and wanted to tease your sister."

Yvonna made a 'I have been caught with my hand in the cookie jar' expression.

"Don't worry about it." The older woman tried to calm the schoolgirl.

"It is still a better reason than 'he or she's popular' or 'I got asked out by insert someone popular here'." Eireann thought back to her school and university years. "Then there are: rich, famous, rich parents, knows someone important, popular, and so on. See plenty of reasons that are way worse." Eireann petted the catgirl. "Teasing your sister is a funnier reason than most. Dorea acted funny when she saw you acting interested."

Yvonna didn't reply verbally, she simply started rubbing against the older woman.

"Don't get too comfortable, we need to go take a bath."

"Comfy~" Yvonna complained.

"Bad Kitty."

"Nyah~"

That was when they heard a knock, a knock on the second-floor balcony. The pair looked up, only to see a large bat ooze through the balcony door, fly in a circle in the large room, then fly down to them and shift into the familiar vampiress.

"What kind of insanity is this?" The small vampire waved at the room.

Eireann who had asked herself the same thing the first time she was awake enough to think on it replied with the only thing that made any semblance of sense. "A giant fusion of a multi-story home, a cat's scratching tree, a multi-story cathouse, and a giant parkour."

"Clearly not meant for normal humans." Cécile grumbled.

"We never expected to fall for a human." Yvonna admitted.

"Agreed." The small vampire seconded. "I could have done without so much White One though."

"Totally, it is bad enough she goes to the same school I do."

Eireann once again found herself wondering what the hell Zaria had done to deserve such a treatment. "You two know that she is helpful and tolerant?"

The return looks she got were clearly not impressed.

"You all are weird."

""You are the weird one!""

Eireann smiled wryly, there was no convincing them. "Enough of that, let's agree to disagree. Yvonna was going to teach me to wash fluffy ears and tails. Do 'living vampires' like you require any special care?"

"No, but we retain our former bodies only the body they get improved and more sensitive." Cécile frowned. "Being more ticklish is not fun."

Then the vampire realized that saying that had been a bad idea. Clearly the other two females were now curious and wanted to put it to the test. "No."

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please?"

"No."

"That is unfair though, if you get to bite then I should be able to tickle."

"Merde, fine."

Yvonna and Eireann shared victorious looks while the smallest female present felt a feeling of doom.

------

Luckily the large bathtub had been ground level. That allowed Eireann to carry the limp and exhausted vampire out by herself.

The detective had to ponder her life choices when she was naked, following a naked schoolgirl, and carrying a naked loli. Without context anyone seeing this situation would call the police to get her arrested.

The mitigating factors were that the smallest one was actually the oldest, by an insane amount that nobody would ever believe, and the schoolgirl was already legal and not human.

Washing the fluffy ears and tails had been an adventure. With the ears it was be gentle, especially on the inside, gently rinse the inside, and don't stick a finger in. Sounded simple but considering the ears twitched a lot it was far more difficult than expected. The tails were simpler, but required brushing while washing.

Then the catgirl had insisted on tongue bathing them. Certain licks were clearly not meant for washing. Or the time spent 'washing' the chest and pussy was clearly importional compared to other places. Also, the rough tongue was dangerous. The small vampire had actually tried to flee but Eireann had caught her and held her tightly in place.

Cuddling in the big bathtub had been nice, and having to hold the exhausted Cécile had kept Yvonna from being too adventurous.

So the girls now rested in the cat bed or rather nest.

"Where do you want to bite actually?" The human asked her vampire.

"Wherever you want." the vampire replied to the human. "Some like fingers, others wrist, breast, shoulder, neck, leg, thigh, and … no forget that."

"Oh?" Yvonna once again showed her curiosity.

Cécile glared at the catgirl. "Don't make me say it."

"I am curious too." The detective said.

The vampire glared at the two older looking ones. "Fine. Some like having their butt bitten. And certain deviants want to get worked up to an orgasm and then have their genitals bitten during it." Cécile suddenly seemed to ooze shadows and she seemed to slide across the weird bed towards Yvonna. "The shameless cat seems the type, and since you are her sister and clearly like tongue play. I am sure you will love it." The young voice suddenly sounded so full of sinful promise. Eireann had to admit that the spike of arousal was not an accident.

Yvonna however seemed to be frozen on the spot, before she managed to free herself from the oddly hypnotic voice and then did what instinct was telling her to do. Run and hide behind her mate.

The Irish woman glanced behind her back at the two poofed out tails. "Cécile be a dear and bring me her brush, Yvonna's tails went all poofed out."

The small vampire moved, spooking Yvonna when she appeared next to her and stared at the tails, and much to the catgirls discomfort butt. "They really did, I have to admit it looks far more impressive with two tails."

Yvonna hissed at the vampire while moving so that her mate was between the bloodsucker and her.

"Enough revenge?" Cécile asked Eireann.

"Enough revenge." Eireann confirmed for Cécile.

"That was evil!" The catgirl complained loudly.

"So was insisting to wash me inside with a rough tongue or Cécile's side with long gentle licks."

"I regret nothing." The catgirl fired back.

"Both of them are shameless." Cécile sighed. "Just in different ways."

"I am afraid one day Dorea will get us arrested for indecent exposure or public sex one day." the detective admitted.

"While I should defend my sister, I can see it happening." the younger sister admitted.

"Before we go off track any further, do you have any preference? My experience with love bites is what little those two shameless cats did." The human woman confided.

"Hey."

"That could mean you got bitten everywhere, or only in the erotic places." The vampire replied thoughtfully. "Want to try the classic neck and shoulder area?"

"Sure." Eireann sat down and tilted her head to the right.

"Détends-toi ma douce, laisse-moi goûter ton sang et ton amour, et sens mon désir et ma faim pour toi."

Spoiler

I don't speak french.
What I wanted Cécile to say is "Relax my lover, let me taste your blood and love, and sense my desire and hunger for you."
If someone give me a better more romantic and erotic version, please comment or tell me on discord. Keeping it simple since the more complex, the more likely to get bad google translation.

[collapse]

A slight sting and then the redhead pulled the small black-haired girl closer as a warm pleasant feeling of comfort and closeness spread through her.

Soon it was over and the vampire's small soft tongue licked the bitemark to soothe and heal.

"It was rather romantic." Yvonna admitted. "You both looked so content hugging that it was hard to believe that it was a feeding."

"Living vampire." Cécile explained. "We are different, more symbiotic, which is why those who don't find mates tend to converge around elders or beings of power?"

Eireann knew she shouldn't but asked anyway. "Then what about Zaria?"

"That would be a moth flying into a raging inferno." the living vampiress denied immediately. "If she gave her blood willingly, not that getting it when she is not willing is possible, the magic in it would kill me while not getting enough to satisfy the physical hunger."

"Is that like eating the liver of a polar bear?" the detective wondered.

Yvonna frowned. "Was it the vitamin A overdose death?"

The vampire nodded. "Pretty much, though probably you would die as all those types of magic and other powers flood your body and cause effects that nothing could probably survive."

"That sounds weird, so no licking Zaria."

""Who would dare to?""

"I am pretty sure she has had lovers before, so she knows ways to be safe."

Yvonna seemed to ponder for a moment. "That is safe sex on a totally different scale."

"And putting that topic aside, time to cuddle and sleep, you have school tomorrow, and we will have to talk in the morning. I have a pretty good idea that living vampires are nothing like the vampires in movies."

"Bonne nuit mon amour."

"I think that meant 'good night my love', since I doubt, I will say it correctly I'll just wish you two sweet dreams."

"Nyah Nyight~"

------

Hours later Eireann woke when Dorea arrived. The shameless cat was gently shifting the small vampire from top of her onto her sister, clearly intending to maximize her body contact.

Eireann then helped shift Cécile into Yvonna.

Then she grabbed the cat by an ear and pulled her from the bedroom or bed cave. "You smell like coffee, so you need to bathe first." The Irish woman chided the older shadowcat.

"But I want to cuddle."

"Yvonna taught me about washing your kind, so no complaints, you are getting scrubbed." The redhead blushed a bit. "You can even give me another tongue bath."

"Let's go!" Now Dorea was very eager.

Eireann thought that she was slowly getting a better handle on dating her mates.

------

In the midst of orgasm Eireann decided that no, she did not have a handle on the older shameless cat at all. Dorea had started out calmly, letting herself get washed and scrubbed. Once deemed clean and not smelling like her Café any more. The two had cosied up, before Dorea had started to with the tongue bath.

Eireann soon realized that a lick up the arm should not be erotic, but with the way the older shadowcat was looking at her with the black eyes as if she was the focus of her entire universe? It was definitely not a tongue bath but tongue sex.

When the tongue finally reached the chest Eireann found herself flushed with arousal. Rough tongue and hard sensitive nipples from the foreplay? Eireann was sure she had never orgasmed just from her chest before. However, she had orgasmed hard.

"Make sure to let it grow down here." Dorea nuzzled the not shaved in a while pubis. "Our kind takes pride in the fur, and this here is a part of it." Eireann looked down at the cat as she lay on the side of the large bathtub. It seemed that it was a party tub after all, the marble warm under her.

"Now to lick you properly inside."

Inside? Eireann's muddled mind was still processing the request to let herself grow a bush.

Lips touched lower lips in a gentle kiss.

Lick inside. "Wait."

The tongue did not wait for her to calm, instead it caressed the outer lips.

"I am still sensitive." The human complained.

"Mhm~" The amused sound and happily flicking tails clearly told that Dorea did not intend to wait, instead her legs were spread further and the parting flower was explored deeper.

Eireann did the only thing she could since the shadowcat was clearly intending to continue. Grab the head and pull it closer in an attempt to make the catgirl go faster.

It did not work. Yes, Dorea went deeper. No, she made sure to lick every spot properly and check for her mate's reactions.

Two orgasms later the redhead was limply lying on the marble, and wondering why she had thought she'd be anywhere in control as her mind barely managed to work coherently and the tongue was currently testing her clitoris for effectiveness.

After the fourth orgasm the human lost consciousness or at least all control.

She felt herself get washed again, and then carried to bed. But honestly, her mind was too gone to react.

She barely felt herself being laid down and covered in warm bodies before darkness.

------

All too soon Eireann was woken by noise, as she slowly returned to the sentient, she felt still tired and sleepy. A while later she realized it was not really noise, it was actually voices.

The slow mind soon complained about something else. She was thirsty, and she wanted to continue sleeping.

"Thirsty." She complained with an exhausted and raspy voice. Her body was feeling tingly and heavy.

Moments later she felt herself get raised and in the darkness she recognized her vampire. Cool soothing water in a glass, she tried to drink it greedily, but the vampire moderated the speed.

"Sleep, cuddle." The fuzzy brained detective complained next.

"Yes." the vampire turned her head towards the door to the nest. "You are lucky, shameless cat, she wants to sleep and cuddle more."

"Sooorrrryyyyy~" Came Dorea's voice.

"And lucky I have to go to school." Yvonna continued. "We will finish this once I come back."

"I'm sooorrryyyy~"

Eireann ignored the whining and wrapped her arms around the small vampire. She was small, warm, and the perfect size to pull close and cuddle.

"No fair!"

The sleepy mind had no idea what was not fair, but whatever it was could wait.

It was time to return to darkness.

Story Links

Spoiler

Discord Link - The good stuff manual is in #information
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t

Dramatis Personae
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RELHzgHz1Ww1jgiLAeTdMSkSnxaUw9G1mMyRKJ1L5bs/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

Discord comments:

Spoiler

Foxxy
Dogs prepare you for children while cats prepare you for teenagers
Joyeuse (Rita)
And this is why I prefer having no tiny demons

tora
Self-destruction at it's finest
HonestMistake
eh?
Lazy Writer
vampy admitting to being very sensitive and ticklish

Neoph
Eireann is already in love with rough tongues...
Lazy Writer
Yvonna has more sense then Dorea
And no experience.
Neoph
So Eireann will have to deal with an experienced out of control cat?
Lazy Writer
Not very experienced, but veeeery needy and enthusiastic
Neoph
Zaria will really need to give Eireann a stamina boost...
Lazy Writer
Or teach her how to pleasure your rough tongue properly.
Joyeuse (Rita)
A stamina boost is always necessary
Even if you know

[collapse]

Author:
That was fun and far less serious than LEaE. No cases this time, next is the party.

Don't worry, I already have ideas for the next cases. After sobering up and the shopping trip it is back to work for Eri.

Poll: A: Party time. With a vampire keeper safety is assured. B: Fio gets introduced to the Otherside officially.
A-1: Eri and Fio are Irish, poor cat will be hopelessly outclassed.
A-2: Fio is a mother and toxicologist, that means she will outdrink everyone.
A-3: Detectives must be capable, Eri will be the last one standing.
A-4: MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction
A-5: Fio will get a show as drunk cat means amorous cat.
A-6: Doesn't matter, it will be chaos.
B-1: Someone takes offense to another Mc Glytch joining the Otherside.
B-2: Someone who learns about Fio's new glasses gets too eager. Zaria left a surprise.
B-3: They dump her on Eri for introductions.
B-4: Some higher up tries to play important, learns she knows Zaria personally.
B-5: Fio gets an Otherside sample before they try to clue her in.
B-6: Doesn't matter, simple life ended when Isa befriended Zaria.

A: Party time. With a vampire keeper safety is assured. B: Fio gets introduced to the Otherside offi
  • A-1: Eri and Fio are Irish, poor cat will be hopelessly outclassed. Votes: 37 47.4%
  • A-2: Fio is a mother and toxicologist, that means she will outdrink everyone. Votes: 10 12.8%
  • A-3: Detectives must be capable, Eri will be the last one standing. Votes: 6 7.7%
  • A-4: MAD: Mutually Assured Destruction Votes: 14 17.9%
  • A-5: Fio will get a show as drunk cat means amorous cat. Votes: 43 55.1%
  • A-6: Doesn't matter, it will be chaos. Votes: 24 30.8%
  • B-1: Someone takes offense to another Mc Glytch joining the Otherside. Votes: 16 20.5%
  • B-2: Someone who learns about Fio's new glasses gets too eager. Zaria left a surprise. Votes: 34 43.6%
  • B-3: They dump her on Eri for introductions. Votes: 9 11.5%
  • B-4: Some higher up tries to play important, learns she knows Zaria personally. Votes: 41 52.6%
  • B-5: Fio gets an Otherside sample before they try to clue her in. Votes: 14 17.9%
  • B-6: Doesn't matter, simple life ended when Isa befriended Zaria. Votes: 29 37.2%
Total voters: 78 · This poll was closed on Oct 17, 2021 04:34 PM.
27