Chapter 1 – Lost Memories
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

World : Terra

Year 2314

 

Aella's body was bleeding profusely, it felt like her whole body was pricked by thousands of needles that were coated in acid. She felt incredibly tired, her eyes felt heavy. 

It was incredibly tempting to close them but she knew if she closed them — she might not be able to open them ever again.

 

 After a while, she could no longer control her body. Her vision started to get blurry, her eyelids were getting heavier. Aella was about to close them when she heard multiple noises.

 

She was unable to hear what they were saying but it sounded like they were talking to her?

 

" Aella, Aella, AELLA!", a voice screamed into her ear shocking her. 

 

Then, a pair of hands slid under her body, carrying her. She then weakly leaned on the warm chest, too tired to care who it was.

 

" It's okay now. When you wake up, we will make sure that they will never do this to you again. Not that you will stay here forever." Another voice said. Surprisingly Aella's body started to relax and slowly fell asleep.

 

This feels quite familiar... who are they?

 

Suddenly, a painful headache attacked her head. She weakly held her head and bit her thin, purple lip. The pain was getting worse as time passed, it got to the point that she had tears falling down her cheeks.

 

"It hurts.", she whimpered out. She flinched when a hand was on her head. Unexpectedly, the hand started to play with her hair, slowly calming the headache. 

 

" It looks worse than the one we had. Is it because she is the last one and saw all of us?" a voice called out.

 

"It might be so. I remember that it was just a little pain." A warm voice whispered.

 

" Uhm, let's stop the conversation here. Aella, we know that you are scared and tired but know that you are safe. When you wake up, you will know why we are here and who we are. Now have a rest, we will talk after you completely heal alright?", the person who holds her said calmly. She turned her head to look at her face before seeing a girl with blonde hair and striking appearance. The blonde hair then smiled at her and held her tighter, she then gestured to another girl with brown hair.

 

The girl with brown hair was also as beautiful. Before Aella knows it, her hand once again landed on her eyes covering her view. 

 

" Goodnight, have a good dream." The brunette said. Then, a blue light appeared around her. The blue rays were so warm that it slowly lured Aella to sleep.

 

After the girl fell asleep, the person that held her started to mumble words in another language. Then multiple magic circles surrounded the seven girls. Before they knew it, they disappeared into thin air without anyone noticing.

 

Aella's Dream

 

Where am I? Did I die? Is this heaven?

 

Her mind wandered to every corner of the space around her. The space was like a normal bedroom but similar to historical ones. Everything was covered in gold and was too flashy to be directly looked at. She then looked at her body in the nearby mirror but couldn't see anything. She looked down at her body and realized it was transparent. 

 

Is this my soul? Is this truly heaven? Why is it so small? If this is heaven then I wonder what hell would be like?

 

Suddenly a voice rang in her head.

 

" HAHAHA. You're not dead yet sweetheart." 

 

"Who are you?" she asked looking around.

 

" You'll break your neck if you spin like that, sweetheart. You can't find me if I don't show myself willingly." the voice said

 

"Then show yourself. You must know why I'm here so tell me." 

 

" Sure", with that a bright light suddenly appeared causing Aella to cover her eyes. When the light disappeared, she saw an androgynous man looking at her.

 

" Are you a man or a woman?" She asked unconsciously. 

 

" I'm a man, sweetheart. Well technically I can be whoever but I prefer a male over a woman." He said with an invisible tick mark on his forehead.

 

" Got it, now tell me why I'm here."

 

" You're like yourself even though you lost your memories. Anyways, you are currently dreaming. Before you say anything let me introduce myself. I'm the supposed god of this universe."

 

" Why supposedly? And why are you saying like you know me personally?"

 

" Because you humans came up with the term god. About your other question, let me show you personally. I'm sure you won't understand until you get your memories back so will you let me?"

 

"Wait what? This is too sudden, I don't understand anything. I'm talking to the person who supposedly created this universe and I've lost my memories?"

 

" Technically it's your last life's memories. Talking about it makes me mad, can't believe I have to do it 7 times!" 

 

"What do you mean? Was it really that bad? Did I have amnesia so often that you have to do this 7 times? But my memories are just fine so how could I..."

 

" STOP RAMBLING!" He yelled.

 

Aella immediately flinched and stopped rambling. She looked at the 'GOD' to see that he wears an annoyed face. She then bowed her head and apologized.

 

" That's so like you. Anyways, what I meant was that there are 7 of you which means I have to go through 6 or 7 times but its not a problem. I have plenty of time. So will you allow me to unlock those memories?" God holds out his hand.

 

Aella unconsciously frowned. 

 

Those memories must be really important that the God would do it  personally. 

 

She had always felt left out during her time in Terra. Maybe she was from another world and was reincarnated here. And what was he talking about the 7 girls. 

 

Was it the ones who helped her? 

 

She was now dying to find out. She concluded that if the memories were important, it might really help her. Even if there are consequences, it really doesn't matter. She really doesn't have a reason to live so why not? 

 

" Fine, please unlock my memories." She then took God's hand. Right after she did, a white light engulfed her. The light started out as warm but as the color darkens, it became colder and started to hurt. She tried to endure it but slowly lost her consciousness.

 

She then started having flashbacks of her previous life.

 

" You are made by me and will only be loyal to me and your sisters." Said a male voice.

 

" As you wish, my lord." Multiple voices all vowed together. They all looked at each other and nodded. 

 

Aella looked towards the noises to find 7 girls kneeling in front of the GOD? And they all look so familiar. She then slowly looked at each girl. Starting with the first girl, she has long straight blond hair that reached her waist. Her eyes were dark red like rubies. After a while, she finally realized that it was the girl that held her.

 

" Lucy Klarov" a voice rang in her head. 

 

Immediately after, information about the girl came to her. All the memories that she had with her came back. Her eyes started to tear up, her throat closed unconsciously. Before the tears run down, she looked at the other girls. 

 

Expectedly, the rest of them held similar auras to the previous ones.

 

They all seem so familiar.

 

Afterwards, memories of all the girls start to come back.

 

" Tinuviel Zayther, Ara Hiellsta, Ivar Lynestelle, Everest Wynngate, and Blaze Ryknight. Everyone is truly here." tears then started to fall.

 

" They all managed to regain their memories."

Then the scene changed to a dungeon. There were 2 girls that was chained to the walls. 

 

Their clothes were tattered exposing countless red, blue, and even purple bruises littered their skin. Their eyes however held no emotion. 

 

In truth, those moments that they get to rest. Their minds would run wild, the people that came in daily were cursed by them thousands of times. 

 

Your souls would be in the darkest corner in hell. You will regret doing this to us, you bastards. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH US LIKE THAT!

 

Aella shuddered thinking back. In those last moments of her life, she remembered thinking about the other 5 girls. How were they doing?

Smiling bitterly, she reached her hand out to hold Everest's. And with that, she took her last breath and was about to enter eternal sleep when a light surrounded her.

 

"Looks like my soul was saved at the last moment by him. Well it's good that I regain my memories but I somehow feel so tired. I'll just take a nap first then greet the other." Her breathe then even out and her subconscious  mind took over. It truly is the first time in years that shes able to sleep in peace.

 

0