V0: Chapter 1.
1.9k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whose obligation.


(PVO´s ¿¿¿¿¿¿).

In the nothingness of the darkness a loli and a ball of light were alone only illuminated by the brightness that both gave off from their bodies, I do not remember what I was doing here, the last thing that comes to my mind was that I was falling but nothing more.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "where I am?".

Alice: "Ciaossu!" –Said the loli as a greeting I think.

¿¿¿¿¿¿:"... who the hell are you and why do you dress like a mobster?" –I asked confused.

Alicie: "very good questions but that doesn't matter" –he said calmly.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "what do you mean?" –I asked her as she floated to where I was.

Alice: "well, listen carefully, the worlds are in danger and you are the only one who can help us" –he declared with a serious face full of concern while she was very concentrated.

Alice: "(let him fall into the trap ..... please let him fall!)" –The goddess thought.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "because I?" –I told her full of concern. I was never the type of person who excelled in strength, agility or intelligence so it seemed very incredible that I was even the first choice to be chosen by a goddess.

Alice: "because you don't want anything" –he said calmly as her previous facet collapsed.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "only for that?!" –I yelled annoyed, although I never wanted to stand out, I had my own pride so her words really annoyed me.

Alice: "questions after the explanation, as I said I need your help I am Alice goddess of creation * fireworks * but my power is running out and I need you to become a god and take my place so that the worlds do not collapse you understand ".

Her face showed that something really bad would happen if she accepted her request, she showed a dark aura around her and an evil smile was drawn on her face.

¿¿¿¿¿: Showing my distrust, I replied– "No !!!!!!!!" –But ignoring my answer she happily decided to leave everything to me.

Alicie: "perfect, here I leave you the manual on how to create well I'm leaving * door sawing *".

She went through a door that appeared out of nowhere and with her hand moving from one side to the other with the intention of saying goodbye to me without even giving me a concrete explanation.

¿¿¿¿¿: "................." –I had no words to say, inside of me there was a whirlpool of emotions that whipped me inside but when I was going to screaming in anger a book appeared in front of my face hitting my face or so I thought since I discovered that it had no face.

Now that I had the book my anger subsided and I thought that maybe she really was a good person, someone who cared about me and hoped for my success in this place.

Suddenly in nowhere after Alicie left alone a ball of light alone with a book appeared a small black cat tied and gagged which was suddenly released when the rope and gag disappeared.

Linn: "Alice-sama !!!!!" –Yelled the cat tied with ropes.

¿¿¿¿¿¿: "what thing?" –I was surprised to see the talking cat and they are more to see that it could move while it was entangled in the position of a bound goat. The black cat had very fluffy hair and amber eyes and with regard to his attitude he really proved to be a very serious person if you could say so.

Linn: "Damn I'm late, heee?" –He expressed her disgust but forgot when she saw me.

The little cat saw the ball of light that was the only thing that illuminated in this total darkness, both confused, one for not understanding what just happened and the other for not understanding the irresponsibility of her goddess being her herald.

Linn: "let me guess he told you something like the end of the world to force you to accept and then he left" -he had a face full of regret and from what I see I was the reason for his regret.

¿¿¿¿¿: "Yes ..." –I replied to the black cat that had unleashed itself.

Linn: "let me tell you, almost everything he told you was bullshit."

¿¿¿¿¿: "Heeeeeeeee!" -I couldn't believe what she told me, that goddess really was very doubtful and unreliable, my suspicions which I believed were self-unfounded were not, she was a deceptive, lazy and very irresponsible goddess.

¿¿¿¿¿: "(It can't be, she will pay me .... the next time we meet I am going to give her a big slap on her deceptive face!)".

Linn: "yep she cheated on you, the reason she gave you her job was to go on vacation and who knows when she comes back * sigh * you will have to take all her responsibilities" –her words took me out of my thoughts.

¿¿¿¿: "Why me? And what about you? !!" –Responding at the top of my lungs to this cat, I screamed angrily because of her idea that I really did take care of what Alice had asked me to do.

Linn: "no, I can't take Alicie-sama's place since a herald cannot be a god as she is only a soulless will" –I didn't expect that answer and didn't understand her reasons.

"I don't understand" –I was really very confused, wasn't she what she appeared to be with her feline form?

Linn: "we heralds are something similar to a will other than the god who gave birth to us but being linked to him, having a different body but the same soul with the difference that we do not possess the same powers but rather our powers are based on the personality of our gods, therefore you are the only soul in this void and only a soul can take the place of a god in a void without a world " –I quickly understood his explanation, to summarize the serious as a clone or an existence equal or parallel to she.

¿¿¿¿: "Why is this happening to me?".

Linn: "for naive" –I really couldn't deny that I was so easily fooled by her.


(PVO´s Alice).

Meanwhile on a tropical island a loli dressed in a swimsuit and a white cat observes with a floating glass sphere in which a black cat is seen being attacked by a sphere of light in the dark nothing.

¿¿¿¿: "Alice-sama, why did she leave my brother with that soul? You know perfectly well that once a soul is left alone in an empty space it will transform into a god of creation by needing that the emptiness be filled with one or more worlds therefore that god would be his equal "–said a white cat to her mistress.

Alice: "because he needs Linn to guide him to become a great god and entertain me while I rest. Also when Linn finishes there and he has his own heralds, Linn will return my adorable little Rinn" –Alice answered the cat, his face showed his satisfaction and joy at being away from everything he knows.

Rinn: "I see but it wasn't necessary to erase his memories of himself, was it?" –The white cat was very confused by the actions of his mistress, although he has been by his mistress's side serving him for several hundred millennia. Rinn still did not know certain secrets that Alicie kept and hid from his eraldos.

Alice: "if if he knew that he still had a living family he would use his new powers to never lose you and that would interfere with the reincarnation cycle; by preventing energy from flowing between the spaces causing them to wither and everything within them ceasing exist, if that happens, do not open reincarnation for those souls and they will disappear definitively except for the gods ... (just like what I did with ygdrasyl) " –weighed the goddess in her past which she wanted to forget. She knew that the actions of a god could not only determine the life of a world but they could.

29