V0: Chapter 5.
516 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wandering gods.


(Pvo´s Goddess).

Goddess: "Linn, where are you ?!" –Liin disappeared after the explosion I could not find it anywhere, the more I looked, the more I worried that he had deleted it.

Goddess: "(it's strange, before the expression touched him I stopped feeling his presence)".

Linn: "that was close" –Linn came out of nowhere surprising me.

Goddess: "What did you do to avoid the explosion?" –he was intact what should be impossible.

Linn: "I used my skill at the last moment".

Goddess: "The one you say is given by Alicie's personality?" –Linn had told me before that thanks to Alicia he had received a unique power.

Linn: "Exactly! My ability is to control where I exist which allows me to appear and disappear as I please without even leaving any trace in the world".

Goddess: "Wow! That's very impressive and what is that ability called?, (Such a convenient skill shouldn't be used so lightly) ".

Linn: Alice-sama calls her, "the Cheshire cat" ".

Goddess: "I've heard that name before but I can remember well, I wanted to ask Linn why I feel so tired if I have not even felt hungry or sleepy?".

Linn: "You should refer to yourself in feminine".

Goddess: "¡solo limítate a responder!" –That comment upset me a lot coming from him since it is his fault that I have this body.

Linn: "Well, what did you expect after launching that big explosion, you used a lot of energy in that attack ...... Oh shit" –his face looked very dark, his cheerful and nervous face was replaced by one full of resentment.

Goddess: "What's wrong Linn?" –I asked him full of concern.

Linn: "Are you not sorry ?!".

Goddess: "!!!!! ...... it feels very strange!" –When I closed my eyes I was able to concentrate and I could perceive a strange force completely foreign to me– "(it's like ripples in water)" –something or someone wanted to come to this world.

Linn: "They are wandering gods!".

Goddess: "Wandering gods?" –my nerves were reflected talking– "(I never thought that any god would come to this world since it was barely created and from the way Linn looks they must not be friendly)".

Linn: "Yes, they are ancient minor gods expelled from their worlds into the space between them by other minor gods or creator gods, they come for you".

Goddess: "for me?" –I couldn't believe what I was saying, I haven't done anything and if I had done something I don't know because of Alice since she took everything she knew before arriving.

Linn: "Yes, some want you to give them a role in your world and others want to take your power while you are still weak".

Goddess: "Why do you need my power?".

Linn: "To open a portal to the next void that appears, these appear randomly without fixed intervals separated by thousands of billions of years and that is why they take advantage, you must rest and regain your strength while reinforcing the space-dimensional walls".

Linn moved her front legs and then in front of him a sphere of light appeared, the emanating aura covering Linn's body.

Goddess: "But that will take a few hours, they must be many, will you be okay?" –I could not let my concern, after all we were facing were gods.

Linn: "Don't worry, first they will fight each other until there are between three and ten left, then they will come for us".

Goddess: "Okay, I'll recover and defeat them!" –I couldn't let Linn do all the work while I was doing nothing so I started to regain enough power to fight.


(Pvo´s Odin).

At the same time outside the border area-dimensional explosions were heard and saw many beings attacking one goal in common, a large snake with wings was around the middle of the battle, many attacked but it was useless any effort against that creature.

Odin: "Quick, shoot that thing down!".

Odin known as the greatest Norse god led an immense horde of all kinds of creatures, he had been banished many millennia ago for his crimes against creation and yggdrasil.

??????: "We can not even make him a scratch!".

The great beast finished with the forces that tried to enter that world without much effort, Odin's forces were easily overcome and they could not fulfill their mission.

Odin: "(Damn snake, you will pay me!)".

His thoughts screamed in anger, he hated snakes with all his might. Although his plans were stopped that did not mean that he had given up, he will continue with all his strength until he fulfills his goal regardless of whether it takes him a billion years to fulfill it.


(Pvo´s Alice).

In a very distant world, Alice's expedition was taking place together with Rinn while at the same time the battle between Odin and the serpent took place.

Alice: "I finally found it, the hat of that incredible hunter from the hunters association".

Rinn: "Alice-sama, we have problems!" –Rinn was usually very calm but that changed due to what was happening.

Alice: What's up Rinn? ".

Rinn: "It appeared, it is Odin and the wandering gods, they are going for the new goddess!"

Alice: "I know, I was the one who called them".

Rinn: "......" –Rinn had no words before an answer like that from her goddess, she was well known for being very deceptive and crazy so Rinn's face showed a lot of bewilderment.

Alice: "Don't make that face that everything will be fine since I also alerted a snake".

Rinn: "A snake, are you crazy? You know perfectly well why all snake divinity was banished from all worlds!".

Among the gods it was very well known that snakes were very dangerous since they can oppose the gods so that every deity would show a high disapproval of anyone who could manipulate them or even communicate with them.

Alice: You don't have to yell, the one who calls is a great friend".

15