Chapter 4: Ravenous Hunger and Rebirth
264 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Upon waking from her blood rage Petunia immediately felt as if she committed a horrible act of murder. Petunia begins to cry and wail as she sits next to the mangled corpse of the man that had saved her. After several minutes of crying and gagging at the horrible stench of the body lying before her, Petunia's body started to feel strange. Her body began shaking and shivering out of control, her vision spun and she began to cold sweat. Falling over onto her back and being unable to control her body, every solid or liquid imaginable within the human body began flowing out of every opening.

      Even after already having melted half the cabin's floorboards Petunia began vomiting far more in excess of what her body could possibly hold within it. With hundreds of coughs and gags, she began to vomit her own liquified organs onto the floor. Chunks of her lungs and kidneys were left laying on the floor as her body was being eaten though by her own stomach acid from the inside out, leaving her lower spine and parts of her pelvis exposed. Screaming in horrible pain and agony, as her legs fell off above the pelvis and a strange bulb began growing from the end of her exposed spine. Petunia's wails were heard by creatures for miles around, scaring off every last living creature within miles of the cabin. Finally after hours of pure agony Petunia was able to rest. Feeling nothing from the waist down she awoke and looked down at her lower body to find that the numbness was caused by the fact that her lower body was ripped apart to make way for the lower body of a spider. Petunia then tried to move only for her body to jitter as it had not yet recovered from her transformation.

     So she decided to simply wait and sleep until her body recovered enough. After over a week of waiting and sleeping as her nerves and flesh fused with her new lower half, she finally is able to move. As she attempts to lift herself up, she is able to finally get her upper body off of the floor. Her throat feeling dry and her stomach feeling hollow, she tries to get control over her new legs as she was feeling deathly hungry. After standing up she begins trying to move but ends up stumbling over herself and the now rotting corpse of her savior. She then moves to exit the house and squeezes her now large lower body through the doorway. Once she gets outside she practices using her legs for a few hours. Finally with some practice and time she gets enough control to move all 8 legs but with a little bit of unstable footing. She then walks back into the house and finally after getting her bearings, moves Darrel's corpse in order to bury it outside.

10