Chapter 8: An Unseen Ally
101 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Petunia called out in desperation and fear, the spiders getting closer and closer. She could only hang there, tied upside down to a tree while the hungry and drooling mouths got close enough for her to feel their saliva ooze onto her skin. "HELP ME!!!!!!" At that final scream, a screech sounded out among the noisy gnashing pedipalps. "*SCREEEEEE*" As the screech sounded out into the darkness, everything went silent. Not a single noise was uttered again, no skittering, no gnashing teeth, not even the sound of winds brushing by her hair, nothing. That is, not until she heard it. "*SCREEEEEE!!!*" Another screech sounded out. Getting closer and closer, it became more and more evident that this would be Petunia's demise! "Shit!, I need to get out of here now!" And with that she began to wriggle her way out of her web bindings. For the first time she decided to put all of her effort into breaking out! With all of her might, using the force of all of her new legs and the new muscles that came with her transformation, she put every last ounce of force she could exert into her effort! "Nnnngggg! AH yes I am free!" with that she escaped her web binding and fell to the forest floor.

     "OOF" was the sound she made when she landed. Unfortunately she took too long getting out and the creature coming after her was already on top of her. *THUDDD* the creature landed literally on top of her! a massive spider at least 3 times bigger than any of the others that were terrorizing her earlier. "*SCREEEEEEEECH!!!!*" is screeched directly at Pettunia's face, but within moments Petunia began to feel a tug on her mind. Ever so slowly a connection began to form in her mind to something. An image began to form in her mind and behind her eyes, the image eventually got clearer and the creatures face was what she saw. "INTRUDER!!!!!!" was what Petunia heard in her mind. "INTRUDER, FOOD!!!... NO... INTRUDER, KIN???" The creature seemed confused. From what it saw, the very intruder into its domain had half the body of its own species.  "No, not food. Not eat. Friend? or Food?" this seemed more like a question to her and so she answered. "Friend?" With that the massive spider calmed down and lowered itself close to Petunia's level. "Friend, good. Friend not food. Friend not intruder. Friend, welcome." With that the massive spider got up and with one last screech began to walk off into the dark, leaving her to her own devices and severing their connection. "Ahhh that was fucking terrifying, I need to get the hell out of this place quickly. Thus with a shuffle she began to try and find a way out of the hell forest.

     With a groan she lifted her fat spider butt off the ground and swiftly skedaddled out of the forest. The clacking of her seven (and a half) legs on the ground were loud enough to be heard for miles! "Hooo gosh that was a nightmare! Why did i have to become this weird ass spider thing? Oh well, maybe I will come back one day when I am stronger, since that big spider seemed like it was friendly towards me. For now, I leave for anywhere but HERE! With an exhausted heave, Petunia speeds off as far away as she could from the spider hell that was that forest!

2