Getting schooled
877 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Did you know that medieval peasants worked from dawn to dusk and had chiseled boss like male models. Well I find that hard to believe given that I am worked to the bone daily and I have yet to see even the faintest outline of them sweet sweet abs. 

But seriously, this backwards ass place has no child labour standards. I mean, who makes a four year old clean an entire god damn inn. Eight rooms. Two baths. And the ENTIRE FLOOR. This is child abuse I say. Where's RBG when you need her?

I am pulled out of my stupor by my mother pinching my ear. 

"Nori-chan, you are going to be late school. I told you to work faster didn't I? Why were you slacking off?"

"Ouch ouch ! Sorry oka-san, I was just about to finish here. Please stop pinching me." 

" Fine but be quick. If you aren't ready in five minutes you'll see..." 

" Okay okay I'm going. I'm going. Don't worry I won't be late to school." I say as I run out of the house with my bag. 

The school here in Yugakure was top notch. One of the few benefits of being a neutral nation is the booming commercial sector which helps reinvest into the education sector. Truly, Yugakure is the goddamn best.

But there has been unrest in the streets lately.  Not everyone is happy with the decision to disband the military. Adding to that the veterans benefits being cut by corrupt officials, job losses and no retraining and the simultaneous ostracization of the Chinoike clan and the rise of the cult of Jashin, the town has been turned into a powder keg ready to blow at a moment's notice. 

There are some positives to all this though. Military training has been added to school plan. This means I can learn ninjutsu without being suspicious. Although today is my first day in school, I have being training my chakra to exhaustion and have finally been able to increase my chakra levels to those of a special jonin. This might not be special compared to some of the other chakra monsters in the series but it still is far more chakra then most people my age.

 It's all coming together just fine. I am really

 looking forward to learning ninja magic. I have always wanted to be a mage even in my previous life. What hot blooded young doesn't want to be an adventurer and fight monsters in a magical fantasy world. This is going to be sooo much fun.

*Narrator Voice* 

But it wasn't. It was not fun. It was a terrible terrible experience that would haunt his lazy ass to the end of his days. 

15