First day of school
741 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Entering the school, the first thing that struck me is quite literally something that struck me. I nursed the bump on my head as I looked at what hit me. It was a rubber kunai. So childish. But then again, I'm not one to talk,seeing as how I myself am a four year old.

I glared at the boy who threw it at me. He was an upperclassman, though that just means he is a five year old. He and his friends were laughing at it like it was the funniest shit ever.

Rolling my eyes, I threw the kunai right back at them; and missed by a wide margin. This lent them to another bout of laughter.

I just walked away hiding my embarrassment. Damn you child sized arms. 

As I walked into the class. I noticed that my class was fairly average. Nobody special or good looking. Though that may just be because they are kids. By the time the teacher came in I still hadn't talked to any of my classmates. 

Well, introversion doesn't go away just because you've reincarnated, y'know?

After the introductions were done I just sat there quietly. I don't want to leave too strong an impression. It's crucial to the next part of my plans.

The first day went by smoothly. We didn't have any difficult classes, just the regular old student orientation.

The rest of the week was no different. Having memories of your previous life make it rather easy to ace written tests. The more physical  portions of the curriculum though? Yeah, no; my noodle legs just didn't cut it. 

Between the chores and chakra exhaustion, I hadn't gotten around to physical exercise yet. Not to mention how weird it would be to see a child just exercise for no reason.

Still, this level of performance was unexpected.

How can a reincarnator like me be this lame? 

Aren't people like me supposed to be gifted with superpowers or ultra talented or something?

I guess real life and fiction have a fair bit of discrepancies. But hey, maybe I'll improve by the terms end, eh ?

16