Change of plans
581 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I knew that I was born somewhere between the third shinobi war and the birth of Naruto seeing as how Minato Namikaze was still the hokage. That meant I had somewhere between 10 to 12 years before the plot of Naruto begins in force.

But seeing Hidan reminded me of a particular clan near yugakure with a formidable dojutsu, second only to the Sharingan in raw power. The Chinoike clan's Ketsuryugan.

If I remember right, then Hidan would soon discover the internal conflict of the Chinoike clan and report it to the elders of the town. This would then result in him being blamed for the massacre and shunned.

I suspect that this is what drove him into the arms of the Jashin cult. But that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that I can gain the power of ketsuryugan. But first I need a container to preserve the dojutsu and access to an enclosing seal to keep it fresh and prevent rot until I can implant it in my eye sockets.

And thus my daily routine became set. I woke up every morning and exercised with weights on and practiced shunshin. Then I would go to school and afterwards follow Hidan around discreetly. Two and half months of stalking had made it abundantly clear how truly lonely hidan's life was. His father had died in the third shinobi war and his mother was extremely abusive cunt of a woman. He had no friends and was constantly berated by the liberal faction of the town as the son of a war criminal. One could almost pity him and understand his tendency towards violence. He had had to fight his entire life for the apparent crimes of his father and received no affection from his mother.

I made a decision right then; I would befriend him and bring some light into the black hole that was his life. I would prevent him from falling in with the cult. And I would diminish the Akatsuki by 1 member. It's a Win-Win scenario.

Oh what a fool I was. Hindsight is always 20/20 and if I had known the unintended consequences of my actions I would have killed Hidan right then and there.

13