False accusations
523 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once we reached the village, Hidan left to inform the elders of the massacre. 

I secretly followed him and this time making extra sure to not be noticed I snuck into the village administration from a back entrance. 

Peacetime security measures really must suck if even I can sneak into the fucking Yukages office. But then again, maybe it is because the military has been all but defunded that they are protesting their treatment. There was a lot of that going on these days. Not to mention the rapidly increasing influence of the Jashin cult. The village is a goddamn powderkeg right now.

I tiptoed through the halways, comind up on the council chamber and put my ear to the door.

".....served it. Good for them." Said one councilman.

"That's a horrible thing to say Goda. Don't you have any semblence of human decency?"

"Those demons aren't human beings Shiro. You should have seen them. Drinking the blood of their own children." 

"You! Nevermind. I can't change your mind on this. What do we do about this?"

"What is there to be done? Spread the news. It's time for a celebration." Said Goda 

"Are you insane?" If we order a celebration, both Konoha and Kumo will sanction us." Another councilman chastised.

"Those fascists value their kekkei genkai way too much." Goda commented.

"Maybe we can ally with The village hidden in the waves?" Shiro suggested.

"No. They hate us for pulling a nuetral stance in the last shinobi war. If anything, the moment they think we are unprotected, they'll wipe us out. Didn't you see what they did to the Uzumaki clan?" 

"Then we can just blame it on Hidan. That traitor will at least be able to serve his village in death." Goda advised.

'What?' I thought. That's fucking nuts. I can't let that happen. But what can I even do about this? I can't fight them all. I ....

11