9 – Genre Club’s Meeting (Part 2)
203 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Your daily chapter. Don't forget to click love, leave a comment, and rate this story 5* if you like it. Thank you and enjoy it.

“The Cult of Moon is the name. It is bigger than our organization. Oh, didn’t John Stuart become famous because he stole a supreme-grade tablet from it and a perfect-grade tablet from Holy Solaris Temple?”

“John Stuart is my father. My college had taught me about the quest tablet's grades. Though, there isn't specific information about supreme-grade. What does it do?” Will asked.

Ms. Romance giggled. “Quest tablet has four grades: fractured, flawless, perfect, and supreme. The best one can hope to get is the perfect-grade quest tablet. With it, you can reach at least rank 3 Questar. Of course, supreme-grade is superior; it can change your race, give abilities, and potential to reach the highest rank of Questars, rank 7.”

Mr. Action sighed. “Supreme-grade tablets are dangerous. They are called the Seed of Sacred Ones because each time you rank-up you have to face the Sacred Ones that have a connection with the tablet. If you lose against them, they will replace you.”

Mr. Fantasy nodded in agreement. “That’s why you only want a perfect-grade tablet. It is safer and we can reach the highest rank with our effort too.”

Ms. Romance clapped her hands. “Okay, enough of scaring Ms. Psychological. She will face that problem at least when she will advance to rank 2 Questar. Back to the topic. What’s the gift you want, Ms. Psychological?”

Will hoped they could give her more information about the supreme-grade tablet, but she decided to put it aside for now. If what Ms. Romance said was true that she was still safe under rank 2, she would focus to advance to rank 1 first.

“Wait a second. I will read the list of ingredients I need to become a rank 1 Moon Enchantress.”

After she read the rank-up quest for them, they gave her the ingredients she needed. Ms. Romance gave her 300gr of Pixie Crystal; Mr. Action’s gift was 200gr of light attribute plant.

Mr. Tragedy said he would help her find rank 1 spirit attribute oddity. Dr. Horror promised he would protect her from the Sacred Ones on the moon until she reached rank 3. Mr. Fantasy didn’t have something on him currently and promised he would help her with one thing in the future.

After they gave her gifts, they didn’t exchange any item from each other. After the speech from Dr. Horror and the transaction event, the next routine was the exchange of information. Will was curious about the world because she was trapped in a tree form for 1000 years.

The quietest man in the room unexpectedly talked first. He was Mr. Tragedy. “As Mr. Action said last week, CIVG had found a trace of automatons infiltrating Greywatch City. We will begin an investigation of how they enter the underground.”

Ms. Romance was the next person to give information. “The House of Dream of Fate has predicted the calamity will occur in ten years. The vision is still vague. We still keep it a secret for now.”

After hearing the news from Ms. Romance, Dr. Horror tapped the table. “Chaos will return.”

After hearing the word ‘chaos’, Will’s heart raced for some reason. She remembered her past as an eldritch oddity.

“Don’t ask any question about chaos from now, Ms. Psychological. You will become berserk,” Dr. Horror advised.

Will nodded. The news sounded important, so she remembered it in her mind. After that, she maintained her composure again and listened.

Mr. Fantasy was the next one to talk. “Dark Survivor Alliance spotted unusual activities in the east sea, the Deep Expanse. We will set an adventure to scout things. What do you think about it, Lord Horror?”

“Maintain distance. Never trespass the Deep Expanse. Escape if you see something unusual even if it is a little thing.”

“Can you tell me the reason, My Lord?” Mr. Fantasy asked.

“None of you are qualified to know yet, not even Mr. Comedy, or John Stuart.”

Mr. Action hummed. “So, it is above rank 5 matter. This is getting interesting. So, if Mr. Fantasy has done reporting, I will do it next. Aside from automatons from the Coreon Kingdom that suddenly become active again, I have spotted people from the Devil Kingdom in this Midstar Continent. Things are getting interesting. That’s all I have to say.”

Dr. Horror looked at Will. “Do you want to say something?”

“I—” Will was confused about what to say. Then, something came into her mind. She remembered the tree-like oddity that attacked her hometown. But, she got a feeling that Dr. Horror would say she wasn’t qualified yet to know about it.

In the end, she decided to say different things. “I came from the past around thousands of years ago, I think. I don’t know much about anything in this era. How is humanity now?”

Mr. Action looked at Dr. Horror. Seeing that the leader didn’t say anything, he decided to speak. “I don’t know from what era you are. In the fifth epoch, eldritch oddities won over humanity. They rule the skies, lands, and seas. The current humanity is forced to live underground. I understand how anxious you are, but everything will be clear when you get stronger. So, you have to become strong.”

Will nodded weakly. It wasn’t a lie that she was anxious. Her dad's whereabouts were unknown. She stood up and bowed.

“I am alone in this era. I want a home. It is selfish of me for saying this, but I hope this organization is a place I can call home.”

Everyone was silent. She felt awkward too. She sat again and calmed herself.

Ms. Romance gathered a pink light in her hands that turned into a glowing butterfly. It flew toward Will and entered her chest.

Will suddenly felt warm. She could smell a flowery aroma that made her comfortable. “Thank you, Ms. Romance.”

Ms. Romance giggled. “Call me big sister.”

Dr. Horror tapped the table and three doors appeared. “We will end the meeting now. Mr. Action and Mr. Tragedy can follow Ms. Psychology. I will see you again next week.”

Ms. Romance and Mr. Fantasy went to their perspective doors. Will took a glance at Ms. Romance and waved her hand.

Ms. Romance showed her forefinger and middle finger at her. It was called a peace sign. Then, she entered the door.

Mr. Action suddenly slapped her back and laughed. “Can’t waste time here. Let’s go, Lad.”

Will was pushed out of the door. When she opened her eyes, she was back to reality. The root cave suddenly became cramped as Mr. Action and Mr. Tragedy were summoned to the same place at her.

“Hello, Lad. We meet in reality,” Mr. Action said. “Let’s rock and roll this place.”

3