Part 2
108 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 2

As the Sage, I'm quite good with magic, not that I'm boasting. So to investigate her, I'll use every mean necessary ! It's time for a grand forbidden magic: Past Peeking ! Weeell, the very reason this magic is forbidden is because some it was cast on some royalty to know if they had cheated their other half, and because it was deem as a violation of privacy but ... For the future and the safety of the world I must use it ! But like always there is a price to pay. I must use something the target owns for the ritual ...

 

Yuusha P.O.V

I, the Child of Light, the Slayer of Evil, The Vessel of Justice, [...], The Childhood Friend of Athena, The Class President ( for ten consecutive years) have been troubled by something. Yes, even I, the great hero that I am have problems. You see we defeated the evil guy, just like any Isekai novel, and something great because every other party member is a beauty ! BUT ! The Battle Maiden, Sy Lance .... I can't successfully raie a flag. I tried all kind of event ! Peeking at her bathing, wandering near her sleeping place (to see her face), helping with the cooking (in our party it's always her who cooks). BUT ! I never found where she baths, where she sleeps and she always seems finished by the time I arrive for the cooking. Normally its those kinds of event that you need to raise the affinity point, no ? But instead of the shy type, it's more like a ninja type in nightmare difficulty.  

Then, like any good old protagonist of novel, I postponed the issue to deal with the other girls. I pretty sure I reached max favorability with the elfe, BUT ! Here comes my second problem. My childhood friend Athena who I spent who knows how many years with. She doesn't seem to care at all about me. I mean, I'm the Hero AND her childhood friend, she could show so interest, couldn't she ? Instead of following Sy everywhere, trying to catch her hair or whatever. It seems that she's plotting something (and whenever she does, its spell trouble) about Sy. The good point about that is that I can spend my time with my elf watching the two of them playing catch. 

I learned a bit later that I did the exact same thing as Athena and that's why I shouln't make fun of her ...

Athena P.O.V

I didn't know that it was so hard to get a piece of equipment or hair of Sy Lance. I mean, who sleeps with his or her armor on while in the middle of a safe city ? Or inside a fortress with no enemy miles around ? And who only travel with an armor and a sword ? With no bag ? I make even less sense that I didn't ever find an hair of hers ! Every single humain out there should lose around a hundred a day so how come ! Ah ! She's perhaps really not human. It could explains why I can't find her hair and why she never takes off her armor ! She could be an undead or something stranger for all I know ! Perhaps I should ask for help, but I don't want to ask Yuusha. I mean the way he always expect girl to shout "Oh, how amazing, you're so great Hero" is SERIOUSLY annoying. Like really. Oh perhaps I can ask for her help. I mean she wouldn't any special demand or anything I can't do (or am already doing). Yeah if's her, it could work !

2