Chapter 22 : Early Night
3.6k 8 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22 : Early Night

The master bedroom that Anton now occupied was in reality five separate rooms combined into one. When entering from the hallway, you would first find yourself in a sitting room of sorts that made a good space for a small library. Beyond this room, through a set of double doors, you would enter into the bedroom proper. And on either side of this room were two archways. The archway to the right when entering the bedroom led to what was essentially a second sitting room that Anton had decided to set up as an office. A set of french doors in this room led to a small outdoor balcony that overlooked the front of the property as well as the main driveway.
The second archway became a sort of short tunnel that ultimately led to the master bathroom. A door less opening midway through this tunnel led to a short pathway that branched off and led to a very large walk-in closet that was complete with triple full-length mirrors and a vanity. A second pathway then led from the closet itself to the bathroom, thus forming a complete circle. At the center of this circle there appeared to be a large room sized, empty hollow created by the walls of the closet, archway and bathroom. And Anton suspected that this cavity within the building itself was more than likely hiding either a panic-room of sorts or possibly even a small vault, and he planned to investigate this further once he found the time.
Having set up a stabilized portal in his new office, Anton had a direct connection to his actual home and was able to easily furnish his current base camp with his own familiar belongings. This included a large, black-colored, king-sized, four poster bed and it's matching bedside lamps and end-tables.
It was on this bed that he now sat with his legs sprawled out comfortably as he continued to read through the same book on dark elves that he had been reading during the earlier part of the day.
Having skipped ahead from where he had been originally, he was currently reading through the section of the book that was dedicated to eyes. And here it explained how rather than utilizing chemical based bio-luminescence like some species, dark elves instead ignited their eyes by aligning tiny, sliver-shaped crystallized proteins in their irises with their auras and achieving a glow by infusing these crystal-like shards with mana. By making the connection to their mana pools via their auras rather than straight through their bodies as was normal, this meant that if a dark elf were cut off from said mana pool by most traditional methods it would still be able to reach it's mana through it's aura and ignite it's eyes, allowing it to still see clearly, even if in total darkness. This also meant that a dark elf could actually control the intensity of the glow in their eyes by controlling the amount of mana that they applied to them.
At no point did the book ever mention the ethereal “sparkling” effect that had appeared in Kianna's eyes. And having never seen or even heard of such a thing before, Anton was left to wonder not only why she would produce such a dazzling display for him, but also how did she achieve this effect and whether or not this was something that she, herself, could even consciously control.
While reading silently over the last twenty odd minutes, Anton had been noticing soft, shuffling sounds coming from the sitting room that was between his bedroom and the hallway. He smiled to himself each time he caught some of the faint noises, as he was fairly confident that the source was an intruding dark elf or two, though he wasn't completely positive about this. It was of course possible for him to be sure, as he could simply reach out his awareness to the collars around each of the dark elves necks and confirm their locations. But using such a method would just take all of the fun out of playing with his little pets. So instead he had decided to wait patiently and continue to listen as the sounds, and their source, slowly moved ever closer to the closed doors that led to his bedroom.
Once Anton felt that the sneaking presence had finally become brave enough to reach the other side of the double doors, he put his plan into motion.
Knowing full well that the elves, including of course the dark elves, had exceptional hearing that was far more acute than what any humans could ever hope to be. As their frequency limits ranged upwards to a little over 70 kHz, while humans topped out at around only 20 kHz, meant that although the elves couldn't quite hear into the upper ultrasonic levels, it was still very likely that the supposed dark elf on the other side of his door could, if focusing hard enough, actually hear his heart beating, even if only faintly. And using his heartbeat as a guide she should be able to detect where in the room he was, or if he moved his position.
Placing a tasseled bookmark between the pages, Anton marked his place in his book before quietly setting it down on his nightstand and placing his open palm against his chest.
Working quickly so as to give the intruder as little time to react as possible, Anton summoned a ball of aura into existence against his chest and using a drop of his mana as a catalyst gave the aura a physical form. Within an instant the aura formed into a type of orange, glowing light-vest that encircled his torso and was similar in appearance to a bulletproof kevlar vest. But rather than smooth across it's surface, like those made of true kevlar, this vest appeared to be made of an egg crate like materiel and had an irregular peak and valley type of shape to it. This shape gave the vest a sound dampening effect that while not completely eliminating the sound of his heart beat, should still nullify it enough that the supposed dark elf would no longer be able to hear it from the other side of a door.
Poised to slide off the side of the bed, Anton went still for a moment as he craned his neck towards the door and listened. He smiled when he heard the shuffling noise move back and forth a bit in what seemed to be a confused manner. Dropping his legs over the side of the bed and rising to a standing position, he quickly but stealthily made his way across the room and stood just in front of the double doors. Going still again, he listened for the faintest sounds of movement and smiled when after only a few seconds he heard the sound of someone stepping right up to the other side of the door. As he watched he noticed the door itself move inwards ever so slightly, as if someone had just leaned themselves against it in an effort to better hear through it.
Reaching outwards, Anton slowly and quietly took hold of the doorknob and grasped it tightly. Smiling again, he then dropped the vest away from his chest and let it melt away into nothing as it fell from his body.
The presence on the other side of the door was still for only a moment before the clear sounds of frantic backwards movements could be heard.
Kianna immediately froze in place as Anton threw open the door and exposed her. The discovered dark elf stood facing the door with her ears pointed straight upwards and her hands raised in an apparent mock surrender. Blinking her large eyes in surprise, she smiled sheepishly as she chuckled apologetically and lowered her ears.
“Uh... hi!” she mumbled as she brought her arms down and clasped her hands together in front of her hips “...Um!”
Still wearing her bathrobe, the dark elf began to shift back and forth nervously as Anton silently grinned down at her.
“...Uh, I was just-!” stammered Kianna before being interrupted as several orange, glowing rings suddenly appeared around her.
The surprised dark elf had no time to react as dozens of thin glowing chains erupted out of the rings and instantly entwined her entire body.
“I, wha!” she cried before being cut off as a orange glowing version of the face-plate gag complete with harness suddenly appeared as well and wrapped itself tightly around her head “Mmph!?”
Kianna tried to struggle for only a moment before making a whimpering sound as the light chains tightened around her. Blinking, she looked up at Anton and gave him a miserable, pleading expression as she laid her ears back submissively in obvious surrender.
“...Oh! Kianna! It's only you!” exclaimed Anton with a broad teasing smile “I'm sorry! You startled me!”
Kianna blinked a few times before her eyes tightened into a tired, annoyed looking glare. Groaning in frustration, she pointed her ears straight back as she began to wiggle in her binds.
“Come on in!” cried Anton as he turned away from her and went back into the room “Make yourself at home!”
Still unable to move in any way, Kianna blinked in confusion before groaning again in frustration and struggling in earnest.
“Sorry about the lack of furniture. I'm still setting things up. And I haven't decided if I want to paint yet or not...” mused Anton as he glanced about at the pale, sandy beige colored walls of the room “I don't hate this color... but I don't love it either...”
Cradling his chin in his hand, Anton made of show of standing in the center of the room and acting as though he were examining the space around him.
“...You know, I'm thinking I might just try doing an accent wall behind the bed. ...I don't know though.” he mumbled as he turned back to Kianna “How do you think a stone gray would look in contrast to these walls? Cause I think it might work, but a dull green might work better... What do you think?”
The ensnared dark elf merely narrowed her eyes in annoyance as she stared back at him.
“...Oh! Right! Sorry about that!” exclaimed Anton with another broad smile as the rings, chains and gag, suddenly disappeared from around Kianna “I forgot you were still all tied up!”
Kianna stumbled forward a bit as she shook off the sensations of being bound by the chains. Shifting her newly freed jaw back and forth, she glared at Anton as she folded her arms over her chest.
“You know! You're a bully!” she pouted as she turned to look away from him “You're so mean to me!”
Anton chuckled as he tilted his head playfully and grinned at her.
“Well like I said, I was startled!” he teased as he stepped to the side so as to be back in her field of vision “I just found somebody trying to sneak up on me after all! Anybody would be scared if that happened to them!”
Moving only her eyes, Kianna looked up at him before looking away again.
“I wasn't trying to sneak up on you!” she declared as her ears dipped down in embarrassment “...I just had a surprise for you!”
“Oh, really?” questioned Anton as he let his head tilt back in the opposite direction “What kind of surprise!?”
“...I don't know if I want to give it to you anymore!” exclaimed Kianna as she turned completely away from him and looked back out towards the hallway “I don't know if you deserve it!”
“Ah, well that's not very fair!” smiled Anton in a mock whine “First I get scared and now I don't get my surprise! This is turning out to be a terrible night for me!”
Kianna was still for a moment before she turned her head back just enough to see him with one of her large eyes.
“...You weren't really scared.” she said matter-of-factually “...Were you?”
“No, of course not.” said Anton as he softly shook his head “I'll never be scared of you, Kianna. And you know that.”
The dark elf stared at him for a moment before shifting her eye away and blinking as a light blush spread across her cheeks.
“...Well, in that case. Maybe I can give you your surprise then.” she mumbled as she rolled her shoulders and relaxed her arms out of their fold “It would be kind of a waste if I didn't.”
“Mm, good! So!?” hummed Anton as he tilted his head again and playfully cocked an eyebrow “What is my surprise!?”
Kianna gave him a coy smirk and let her ears return to their relaxed position as she turned back enough to stand in profile in front of him.
“Me...” she cooed as she tugged away at the cotton belt that held her bathrobe closed.
Anton's eyes went wide as he raised his head back out from it's tilt.
Kianna tossed her now open bathrobe back, over, and off of her shoulders to reveal the icy blue colored lingerie she wore beneath it.
The enticing little ensemble was made of a thin, intricately detailed lace that was styled into a snowflake-like pattern and woven onto a thin, completely see through mesh netting that in reality covered nothing on the dark elf and yet accentuated every finer detail of her body as it's lighter color contrasted against the darkness of her skin beneath it. The outfit consisted of a half teddy that wrapped itself tightly around her torso, just beneath her bust, and lifted and pressed her breasts together to create one remarkable display. This teddy was then connected to, via thin straps, two garter-like cuffs that were wrapped around her upper arms. More thin straps then wrapped around her middle, in a crisscrossing pattern, before connecting to a pair of waist high, thong panties that had a frilly garter in place of their waistband. Two more garters were then wrapped around her upper thighs and these completed the outfit by connecting to her panties via more thin straps that ran down the front, sides and back of her hips.
“I didn't want my poor Master to get lonely on his first night in his new room...” explained Kianna in a sultry, hushed tone as she leaned herself back and pressed her shoulders against the door-frame “So I figured I should be a good little slave girl, and surprise him...”
Anton nodded slowly as he took in the sight of the dark elf and watched as she let her bathrobe slide down her limp arms and pool on the floor beneath her.
Poised as she was in the threshold, Kianna bent in her right leg and stretched out her left so as to let him drink in the full sight of her offered body. Pressing herself in even more against the door-frame, she arched her back and began to lightly caressed her bosom. In doing so she forced her breasts to both bulge against each other, as well as outwards against the thin lace that held them ensnared.
“So, do you like your surprise?” breathed Kianna as she tightened her arms against herself and continued to fondle her own breasts “My Master...”
“...Yes, I do.” whispered Anton as he nodded again “Very much so...”
Kianna giggled lightly as she pushed herself away from the door-frame and made her way towards him. Moving slowly, she did a full twirl along the way and gave him a quick view of her lace encircled backside. Two thin straps held the two ends of the garter-like waistband together by crisscrossing back and forth with each other and sliding through small golden rings that hung between them and rested against the skin at the small of her back. These two straps then came together at a point and traveled downwards as one, where they then slipped seamlessly into the cleavage made by the very round cheeks of her derriere and completely disappeared from sight in between them.
Kianna stopped just a step away from Anton and lowered her ears as she reached back behind herself and began to fondle her own bottom with both hands.
“Sorry! I never wear thongs like this!” she confessed as she shifted her hips from side to side “It's literally splitting my ass in half! ...And it feels kinda weird!”
Anton was completely still as he stared down at her.
“...So, um. What do you think though!?” asked Kianna as she flattened her ears down completely and smiled nervously “...Does my ass at least, look good, like this?”
Anton said nothing as he stepped right up to her and stood still for a moment.
“No, it doesn't look good.” he said dryly as he loomed above the still nervous dark elf “...It looks absolutely amazing!”
Kianna was still for only a moment before she threw her arms around his neck and frantically pulled herself upwards enough to reach his lips with her own.
Letting loose a low gruntled growl from within his chest, Anton planted his left hand against the back of her head and forced her deeper into their kiss as he dropped his right hand down to her bottom.
Kianna squealed with glee into their kiss and began to wiggle playfully as he ruthlessly grabbed hold of her soft butt cheek with his whole hand, and squeezed her tightly as he roughly pulled her in and pressed her against his groin.
Savoring the taste that was nearly overwhelming all his other senses, Anton did his best to hold the gyrating dark elf still so he could better focus on his exploration of her salivating mouth. Sliding his tongue up and down along her teeth, he probed her as deeply, and for as long as he could, before they both pulled back with exasperated gasps.
“...Wow! …I! ...Need!” exclaimed Kianna between frantic breaths “...To buy! ...More thongs!”
“Yeah! ...Definitely!” agreed Anton with a nod “That's definitely! ...Gonna happen!”
Kianna went still for a second before a devious grin spread across her face, giggling maniacally she pressed herself up against him as she bit her lower lip.
“Master!” she cooed playfully as she twitched her ears up and down “Do you really like my ass that much!?”
Without even waiting for an answer, Kianna began to twist around in his arms until she was able to plant her bottom against his crotch. Raising her own arms above their heads, she wrapped them back and around behind Anton's neck and pressed her shoulders into his chest as she began to sway her hips and grind herself against him.
“...Well? My Master!?” she breathed as she laid her head back against his shoulder “...Do you!?”
Wrapping his left arm around her torso, just beneath her breasts, Anton squeezed the dark elf against himself as he raised his right hand and took hold of her neck just beneath her jawline.
“You are just insatiable, aren't you!?” he breathed into her flattened ear as he tightened his hold around her throat and held her in place “I knew that dark elves could be lustful, but you! You are such a greedy little creature, aren't you!? How many times have you already had your way today? And yet here you are still hungry for even more pleasure!? There's no end to it for you, is there?”
“...W-wait? Am, am I being annoying!?” questioned Kianna as she went still and tilted her head in an effort to look up at him.
“What!? Oh, no!” reassured Anton as he began to sway his own hips against hers “I'm just wondering if you're always like this or not!? That's all!”
“Oh, um, well... Yeah? I guess?” mused Kianna as she raised her ears back up to their relaxed position and laid her head back along the top of his shoulder “Honestly! This is all your fault!”
“Oh really!?” smiled Anton as he watched her drop her arms down and begin to fondle her own breasts again “And how exactly do you figure that!?”
“Uh, because it is! Because I was literally on fire for days because of you! And now I can't even turn it off!” exclaimed Kianna as she roughly mashed her breasts together “So yeah! It's all your fault and now you have to take care of me! And fuck me really good! Cause I'm your “little dark elf” and I'm still on fire! And you have to put me out! Cause you're my Master, and that's your job now!”
“Oh, I see!” nodded Anton as he loosened his hold on her neck and began to absently run his thumb up and down her jawline “Yeah, I guess I can see how that logic does make sense...”
“...You know what!?” smiled Kianna as she shifted over a bit and nuzzled her head under his chin “I'm kinda starting to think that maybe you just can't keep up with me! Aw! The poor little human! He's just no match for a dark elf! Is he!? Am I really just too wild for you, Master!? You can admit it if I am! Hm! I promise I won't laugh at you! ...Too much!”
Anton went still for a split second before closing his eyes and letting a broad grin spread across his face.
“Well now, somebodies feeling confident all of a sudden!” he teased as he let his chin rest on top of her head “Sounds like you're ready to give it your all tonight!”
“Oh yeah!” cooed Kianna as she continued to mash her breasts together “I'm ready to go all night long! ...I just hope that you are too!”
Anton slowly nodded his head as a dark smile spread across his face.
“Oh, Kianna! My poor, poor little dark elf!” he teased as he dropped his right hand down over her torso and began to make little figure-eights through the open spaces between the lace of her panties and across the top of her pubic mound with his middle finger “I really should have noticed this earlier! You poor, poor little thing! You're just desperately in need of some relief... Aren't you!?”
Kianna couldn't help but to become a little nervous as she registered the shift in the tone of his voice. Despite her new hesitation, she still couldn't stop herself from arching her hips forward as she tried to follow his tracing fingertip.
“Um, yeah...” she whispered as she tucked her ears back and rested her head back in the crook of his neck “I guess you could say that?”
“Well... I better take care of this then...” said Anton as he began to lightly tap on the mesh covered folds that hid her clitoris with the same middle finger “We can't just leave you burning all night after all... Now can we?”
Kianna began to squirm a bit as each of his teasing taps sent a sharp ping of desire rolling through her.
“No!” she whined through her clenched teeth as she felt herself begin to moisten out of anticipation alone “No, no we can't!”
“No, no... we... can't...” breathed Anton as he gave her a swirling tap with each word “Well! I better get prepared then!”
“...Huh!?” exclaimed Kianna as he took hold of her shoulders and held her in place as he stepped back “Wait!? What are you doing!?”
“Oh, I'm just gonna pop over to the house real quick! Be back in just a jiff!” teased Anton as he stepped around her and turned towards his office “I need to make a quick raid of my medicine cabinet!”
“Medicine cabinet?” questioned Kianna as she made to follow him “What do you need medicine for!?”
“Oh, I don't need any medicine!” smiled Anton as he stopped and turned back around to face her “But apparently, you do!”
“Wha, what!?” exclaimed Kianna as she stopped short and pointed her ears straight upwards “Me!?”
“Yes, apparently you've got a little burning problem, and you need me to sooth it for you! And what kind of Master would I be if I didn't?” explained Anton as he reached out and took hold of her chin and began to run his thumb up and down her jawline “Now, normally, I'm not one for “performance enhancers” but! Desperate times... call for desperate measures... And since you're stuck in your little hyped up state. I think I'm gonna need a little something to put me on par!”
Kianna merely blinked in confusion as she listened to him speak. She went completely still as he suddenly leaned in close and made as if to kiss her.
“Now, you be a good girl... and wait right here for me...” he whispered as he pressed his forehead to hers and let his lips hang just out of her reach “And I'll be right back...”
“Uh, wha, wait!” cried Kianna as he moved away from her “Can't I go with you!?”
Anton smiled down at her and shook his head as he stood back up straight.
“Oh no! You wanted to stay here so badly you even cried about it!” he exclaimed as he tapped her on the nose “So here is where you'll stay! At least for now!”
Kianna's eyes became sorrowful as she laid her ears back submissively and at the same time began to pout.
“Now, now! None of that!” laughed Anton as he smiled at her pitiful state “Look! I'd rather not go through the trouble of a whole tour of my home right now. Okay! Especially... with you... dressed! Like that! I'm barely able to control myself as it is right now... So! Let's not prolong the inevitable any longer than we really need to! Okay!?”
Kianna was still for a moment before a broad grin spread across her face.
“Heh! Losing control, huh...” she mumbled as she ran her hands down her sides and over her hips “Well, maybe I really do need to get me a few more things like this then...”
“Yes, you do!” declared Anton as his eyes followed her hands downward “...Because I can pretty much guarantee that what you're wearing right now will not be surviving this night!”
Kianna giggled happily as she bit her lower lip and began to playfully wiggle her bottom back and forth.
“Okay! Stop that!” commanded Anton with a smile as he took hold of her shoulders in an effort to still her movements “You... naughty, naughty little dark elf!”
“Ah! Don't get mad at me! I'm supposed to be naughty!” whined Kianna as she lowered her ears and hunched in on herself in mock submissiveness “I'm your sex slave, remember!? It's my job to be a naughty girl... and then get punished for it...”
“Oh, that... is very true! But it's also your job to obey me!” declared Anton as he pressed his forehead down onto the top of her head and looked straight into her eyes “Or did you forget that part!?”
“No!” exclaimed Kianna as she tilted her chin upwards in an attempt to reach his lips with her own “I didn't!”
“Then, for the moment. You, need to be a good... sexy, little slave girl! And obey your Master!” exclaimed Anton as he stepped away and pointed down at the floor “And wait for me right here!”
“Ah! ...Fine!” whined Kianna as she looked down at the floor and began to pout “Fine! Fine! Fine!”
“You, little brat!” laughed Anton as he shook his head and took another step back.
The moment he took both of his hands away from her shoulders, Kianna dropped her own hands down to her navel and slid her fingers under her thong so as to start fumbling with herself.
“Hey now!” exclaimed Anton as he reached out and took hold of her arms at the elbows “I just told you to wait for me!”
“Ah, no, c'mon!” whined Kianna as she stamped her foot “It's just a little bit!”
Anton cocked an eyebrow at her and pressed his lips into a thin line as he sighed through his nose.
“Hey!?” cried Kianna as he suddenly stepped around her “Now where are you going!?”
“I'm “going” to make sure!” declared Anton as he made his way to the door and bent down to snag the discarded bathrobe from the floor “That you behave yourself!”
Kianna cocked one of her ears in a curious manner as she watched him pull the cotton belt free from the bathrobe.
“What are you gonna do with that?” she asked as she watched him toss the bathrobe onto the side of the bed and shorten the rope-like belt by folding it in half.
Anton merely smiled at her as he twirled his finger in a circle to signal that he wanted her to turn around and face the other direction.
Kianna gave him a pouting glare as she pointed her ears straight back and turned around. Without having to be asked, she folded her hands behind her back and held her wrists together.
“Well now, look at this! Such a clever little dark elf! She already knows what she needs to do!” teased Anton as he stepped up behind her and wrapped the belt around both of her wrists before looping it through itself and in between them “...Well? Aren't you going to tell me that “I'm so mean to you”!?”
“No!” stated Kianna as she held her chin high and made a show of looking off to the side “You already know it! So I don't need to tell you!”
Anton chuckled as he tied off the knot he made between the dark elf's now lightly ensnared wrists. When he was finished he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a backwards hug.
“You know, if you knew how to behave yourself and weren't so naughty all the time!” he growled playfully as he gave her a light squeeze “I wouldn't have to always punish you like this!”
“Oh please! You want me to be bad and you know it!” mocked Kianna as she shifted her tied arms to the side and pressed her bottom back into his groin “I know how much you love to punish me!”
Anton growled again and tightened his hold on the dark elf as she began to wiggle her hips against him.
“So you think you've got me figured out already then?” he smiled as he pressed himself against her “Don't you!?”
Kianna bit her lower lip and lightly squealed as she felt him begin to harden behind her.
“Maybe!” she whined playfully as she rolled her head back and nuzzled her cheek against his “...Yes!”
Anton chuckled as he lifted her up off the ground and carried her to the center of the room.
“Right here!” he commanded as he set her back down “You stay right here! And no funny business until I get back!”
Groaning in unhappiness, Kianna defiantly leaned into him as he went to step away from her.
“Hurry up then!” she whined as she twisted back and forth in frustration “Stop torturing me!”
“Oh, Kianna!” teased Anton as he stepped around her “I haven't even begun to torture you yet!”
Chuckling ominously, Anton playfully ruffled the dark elf's hair as he moved past her and made his way into his office where he disappeared through the portal he had set up in the far corner of the room.
Kianna huffed indignantly through her nose as she shook her head in an effort to settle her hair back into place. After several minutes of being left alone, she began to become antsy and started leaning further and further to the side as she peered longingly through the archway and at the slowly, swirling blue portal.

The portal Anton had created was kept stable by a set of round, limestone tablets that were covered in a series of sigils. One of the tablets sat on the floor below the portal, while the other one hung from the ceiling above it. These tablets acted as anchors for this side of the portal and connected it to a meridian ley line that acted as both a source of power for the portal and as a pathway for it to travel along before reaching it's other end.

With her attention so completely focused on the portal itself, Kianna couldn't help but to become startled when Anton suddenly stepped out of it.
“Aw! What a good girl!” exclaimed Anton as he grinned at the sight of the dark elf's surprised expression “Looks like she stayed right where she was told to! I guess it looks like dark elves really can be tamed down and taught to obey!”
Annoyed by his condescending tone, Kianna pursed her lips and pointed her ears straight back as a sign of light rebellion.
“Yeah, I don't think you can really call me “tamed” just yet, Master!” she quipped as she waved her bound hands back and forth behind her back while her eyes became locked to the bottle he carried in his hand “...You did still have to tie me up!”
Chuckling at her reaction, Anton made his way to his nightstand.
“True! But it has only been a few days since I even started trying to “tame” you!” teased Anton as he set the bottle and a shot glass down on the nightstand in such a way that Kianna could see it's label “And if I do say so myself, I think that I've made some pretty good progress during such a short amount of time!”
Kianna said nothing as she became completely focused on the bottle he had just put on display.

The bottle on the nightstand was a stained blue in color and had the general shape of a wine bottle but was only about half the size of what a traditional wine bottle would normally be. It's square shaped label had a light golden colored base with an intricate silver vine that ran along it's edges. The logo at the very center of the label was a circle made up of alternating male and female symbols with ornate lettering within it that read “Solid Farms, Exotic Tonics and Elixirs” and below this logo was a title that read “Extreme Incubus Elixir” in a bolder font.
Both the logo and title were holographic in nature, and would shimmer with different colors whenever light would pass over them.

Anton grinned as he watched the dark elf tilt her head and cock one of her ears in a curious manner while she gazed at the odd bottle.
“...What is that?” asked Kianna as her eyes tightened in question.
“Oh, this?” mumbled Anton as he looked down at the bottle “Well, this was actually a sort of gag gift I had ordered as a present for a friends wedding. And I guess there was some kind of mix up with the order because they ended up sending me two bottles instead of just the one. And since I'm not one to just disregard good luck whenever it happens, I decided to keep this second bottle for myself and hold on to it in case there was ever an emergency!”
“...What!?” questioned Kianna as she looked up at him “What is it!?”
Anton laughed as he picked up the bottle and removed it's top.
“Why don't you just come over here and I'll explain it to you!” he smiled as he sniffed at the mouth of the opened bottle and took in the rum-like aroma from within it “...It'll be more fun if you know what's coming!”
Disregarding the ominous warning behind his words, Kianna immediately made her way to his side and watched as he filled the shot glass with the strange elixir. Her eyes went wide at the sight of the liquid that poured out of the bottle as it was glowing with a bright, otherworldly, neon-blue luminescence.
“Oh, that's pretty interesting!” mumbled Anton as he re-capped the bottle and set it back down on the nightstand behind the now glowing shot glass “Explains where the name “Little blue drink” comes from too...”
Kianna said nothing as she stared down at the shot glass for a moment before looking up at Anton with her eyes full of question.
“Okay, according to the instructions a single dose per partner should be all that's needed for a whole night...” mused Anton as he picked up the little glass and peered at the glowing elixir “It does say to go ahead and add an additional dose if planning to service 3 partners or more... And also recommends that this not be taken for more than two days in a row...”
“...Okay!? But what is it!?” asked Kianna as she stared at the shot glass “And what does it do!?”
Anton smiled as he looked down at her and lightly tilted the glass from one side to the other.
“This is called an “Extreme Incubus Elixir” and it's supposedly a very powerful male performance enhancer.” explained Anton “I've never actually taken it before, but I've heard that it works so well that you really do need to be very careful with it!”
“...Male performance enhancer?” questioned Kianna as she creased her brow in confusion “And what does that mean?”
“Well... It means that this elixir can enhance a man's performance!” explained Anton as a devilish grin spread across his face “...By supercharging a certain part of him!”
Kianna was still for a moment before her eyes went wide with understanding and her ears pointed themselves straight upwards in excitement.
“Oh!” she exclaimed as her eyes fell to his groin “Oh! ...I see!”
Anton couldn't help but to laugh and shake his head at her reaction.
“Yes! So with this, I should be able to put out that little fire that's been bothering you so much!” he smiled before narrowing his eyes and lowering his tone “However...”
Kianna was biting her lower lip in excitement as she blinked and looked up at him.
“From what I understand this can be pretty intense!” warned Anton as he playfully cocked an eyebrow at her “Are you sure you're up for this? It has already been a pretty busy day for you after all!”
Kianna's short fangs made a slight appearance as she continued to bite her lower lips while smiling broadly.
“Oh, my poor Master! He worries so much!” she cooed as she lowered her ears and pointed their tips back and away from her head “I'll be fine! So you just do your best! And try to keep up! Okay!?”
Anton closed his eyes and nodded slowly as a thin smile spread across his face.
“Oh, my poor, smug little dark elf...” he murmured as he met her mocking eyes “You really think that you're pretty wild, don't you?”
“No!” cooed Kianna as she pressed herself against him “I don't just “think” that... I know it!”
“Hm, well then...” breathed Anton as he lifted the shot glass up in salute “Let's see if you can prove that!”
Kianna smiled excitedly as she watched him tilt the glass back and down the glowing elixir in a single gulp.
“Mmm, not bad...” smacked Anton as tilted the empty glass back and forth and ran his tongue over his teeth “Kind of, pepperminty...”
Kianna stared eagerly at his face as she waited for some kind of reaction. Triggered by the movement of his hand, her eyes darted to the nightstand as he set the shot glass down before immediately returning to his face.
“...So!?” she questioned as she narrowed her eyes in suspicion “...Did it work!?”
Anton closed his eyes and took in a deep breath through his nose. He held the air in for a moment before slowly letting it out through his mouth as a heavy sigh.
“...I'm, not sure?” said Anton as he looked down at the bottle and cocked an eyebrow “...It's supposed to act pretty quick? ...I don't really feel anything though?”
“You don't feel anything at all!?” asked Kianna as she studied his face.
“...Well, I kind of do?” muttered Anton as he shifted his shoulders back and forth “...I wouldn't exactly call this “intense” though?”
“Oh really!? Well? Maybe you should take another one then?” said Kianna as she looked down at the bottle “Or a couple of em!”
“Hm, well I don't know about that!” murmured Anton as he ran his tongue over his teeth again “I don't really want to take things too far...”
“Oh please!” quipped Kianna as her eyes shifted to his groin “It's better to go too far than not even get there at all! I don't know about you! But I'm looking for “intense” tonight! So I say you should just drink the whole bottle!”
Anton couldn't help but to chuckle as he shook his head.
“No! I'm definitely not going to do that!” he smiled as he moved to refill the shot glass “...I'll try taking one more dose. But that's it! So this is as intense as its gonna get!”
“Argh! Okay... Whatever!” muttered Kianna as she glared at the bottle “It better work this time though! Or this stuff is definitely gonna get a bad review!”
Anton laughed again before downing the second shot glass.
“...So!?” asked Kianna as she watched him set the glass back down “Anything!?”
Anton closed his eyes and went still as he waited for some kind of reaction.
“...I don't think that made any difference?” he mumbled as he kept his eyes closed and tilted his head to the side “...I do feel, something? ...But its, not much?”
“Seriously!? Well that sucks!” exclaimed Kianna as she stared at his face “...Maybe it needs a jump start?”
Anton stiffened as he felt a pair of soft, lace covered breasts being pressed against him.
“How about now!?” asked Kianna as she bounced herself up and down and vigorously rubbed her bosom onto his chest “Anything yet!?”
Anton took in another deep breath and held it for a moment before slowly letting it out.
“...Oh! Okay! Yeah!” he breathed as he rolled his shoulders back and looked down at the dark elf that was still pressing herself against him “...I'd say that did it!”
Kianna's mouth fell open and hung agape in surprise as she took in the sight of Anton's eyes.
Both the pupils in the very center of Anton's irises, as well as the white sclera that surrounded them, were now glowing brightly with the same blue luminescence as the elixir itself. The effect of this otherworldly light being broken up by the dark band of his irises created a spectacle that was eerily beautiful to the dark elf that was now staring, having been completely mesmerized by their glow.
“Whoa!” gasped Kianna as she took a step back and blinked “...Master! Your eyes are, are... Bright!”
Anton blinked as he slowly tilted his head and let his now enchanted eyes rove over the nearly naked dark elf. Though he was unable to actually see the effect the elixir was having on him, he could still certainly feel it, and he was quickly beginning to like what he felt.
“...That's so cool looking!” mumbled Kianna as she continued to stare at his eyes “...How does it fee-”
Kianna was cut short as she suddenly found herself flying through the air as she was lifted up by her arms and tossed backwards onto Anton's bed. With a surprised grunt she bounced once before coming to land on her back in the very center of the cushioned mattress. Blinking in shock, she instinctively flattened her ears as she found herself staring straight up at her looming Master.
“Great!” growled Anton through his teeth as a vicious, hungry looking smile spread across his darkened face “It feels great!”
Before Kianna could even properly register what was happening she was shocked into stillness as Anton's hands clamped themselves tightly around her waist. She let out another surprised grunt as she was roughly pulled downwards to the very edge of the bed and made to spread her legs and straddle his still standing hips.
Anton went still as he smiled down at the prone dark elf and drank in the sight of both her and her now disheveled lingerie.
With her hands still bound behind her back and her body now held in place by Anton's vice-like grip, Kianna could do nothing but blink in stunned silence.
His smile still in place, Anton made a show of slowly tilting his head downwards and looking at his groin.
Kianna's eyes went wide as she followed his gaze and found his shorts being stretched to their limit by his fully erect member.
“These are in the way!” growled Anton as he rolled his hips forward and forced his shorts to stretch even further around the mass that they seemed to barely contain.
Kianna gasped as in the next instant the offending shorts were shredded to ribbons from the inside out by a dozen orange glowing blades that appeared and disappeared within the blink of an eye.
“That's better!” murmured Anton as he shifted his hips downward and pressed the head of his penis against the mesh covered opening to Kianna's vagina “Now! Let's see about grounding out that fire you got in you!”
Her eyes still wide as she stared down at his poised member, Kianna blinked before slowly looking up at his still smiling face.
“...Oh Hell yes!” she breathed as she wrapped her legs up around his waist and raised her own hips up to meet him “Yes! Yes! Get it in here! Now!”
Laughing maniacally at the dark elf's sudden eagerness, Anton tightened his grip around her waist and drove himself straight through her flimsy panties before sliding completely inside her.
Moaning frantically through her clenched teeth as her entire body was rocked back and forth by Anton's mercilessly thrusting hips, Kianna did her best to try and meet his rhythm with her own but quickly gave up on these efforts as there was no way for her to keep up with the literal thrashing he was currently giving her.
With his mind now lost to everything but his own drive, Anton reeled in the sensations being generated by the body that was literally wrapped around him. And seeking to increase his pleasure even further he lifted the moaning dark elf's hips up off the bed and held her at an angle in midair so as to be able to thrust himself in even deeper inside her.
Initially surprised to find her lower half being lifted even higher, Kianna did her best to accommodate her new position by curving her back into a reverse S shape and holding herself up with her bound arms as she rested the majority of her weight on her shoulders. Although uncomfortable at first, it soon became apparent that this new angle caused Anton's penis to grind directly across her inner spot and before she knew it waves of pleasure began to roll throughout her entire body.
“Oh! Mmm! Yes! Yes!” moaned Kianna as she gripped at the bedspread with her bound hands and tightened her legs around Anton's waist “Faster! C'mon! Please... faster!”
Spurred on by the dark elf's desperate pleas, Anton let loose a gruntled growl through his teeth as he redoubled his efforts against her. Losing himself even further, he did nothing as his aura billowed out from his very being and filled the area around him with the taste of his power.
Kianna rolled her head back and pressed herself into the mattress below her as a wave of Anton's raw power suddenly surged outwards around her and permeated itself throughout her whole body. The combination of this power mixing with the sensations of pleasure still rolling through her completely overwhelmed her senses and left her mind reeling in a nearly crippled state. Now impaired both physically and mentally, the inundated dark elf could do nothing as she was overtaken by the waves of pleasure that flooded freely through her system and soaked themselves deep into her defenseless mind. With a long, agonized, nearly animal-like moan escaping through her wide opened mouth, Kianna loosened her legs from around Anton's waist and stretched them out straight behind him as her entire body went rigid in preparation for a coming climax. Curling her toes in on themselves, she cut her moaning short with a gasp as she began to quiver uncontrollably.
Once again a vicious, maniacal smile spread across Anton's face as he felt the suddenly silent dark elf begin to spasm and constrict herself tightly around his still thrusting member.
Swimming in the white hot bliss of her release, Kianna was partially brought back to reality by the need to breath, and with a desperate gasp she began to moan again as her body immediately started to build up to another climax.
Racing towards his own release, Anton worked to bring just enough coherency back into his mind to focus on the status of the dark elf beneath him. Looking down at her left him instantly mesmerized by the sight of her breasts as they were roughly bounced forward and back in time with each thrust of his hips. It was while watching this spectacle that his eyes shifted further downwards and became locked to the vividly bright rubies that were staring right back up at him.
Kianna's eyes were swimming with a blatant, pleasured agony that clearly illustrated her desperate need. With her teeth clenched and bared and her ears hanging limp from the sides of her head she looked all the world like a victim of intense torture but the very moment that her gaze met Anton's her eyes became lit with a bright happiness and the corners of her mouth curled up into a broad, but pained looking smile.
Smiling back at her, Anton watched her eyes intently and used them as a gauge to determine her closeness to another climax. Sensing her coming peak he held himself back in order to time his own release to coincide with hers.
Kianna couldn't help but to break the eye contact she held with Anton as her body once again began to quiver uncontrollably. Clamping her eyes shut she began to moan louder and louder through her clenched teeth until unable to hold back any longer she rolled her head back and let loose a gruntled scream that died out as her breath got caught in her throat.
Thrusting himself forward with a last mighty push, Anton threw his shoulders back and arched his spine into a painful bend as he drove himself as deep into the dark elf as he could. He let himself finally go as he felt her once again begin to spasm around him.
Kianna's mind devolved into a blank white void as she felt the heat of her Master's release spread itself inside her. Once again a series of blissful emotions ravaged her psyche and left her with a deep sense of both accomplishment and fulfillment.
Riding a wave of bliss until it crested and left him floating in his own void of whiteness, Anton stood completely motionless for several moments before with a heavy sigh he lowered Kianna back down. Slumping forward, he planted his hands onto the mattress on either side of her waist and left himself to rest on his outstretched arms. Blinking he grinned widely as he found himself staring straight down at a pair of lace covered breasts that began to move tantalizingly in front of his face as they rose and fell with each of the dark elf's labored breaths.
Exhausted from her ordeal, Kianna left her legs to hang limp over the edge of the bed and on either side of Anton's hips. With her head laid back against the mattress and her eyes shut, she was completely unaware of the show she was currently giving him as she took in each chest full of air.
“Ugh, wow!” she moaned between breaths as she shifted her shoulders and repositioned her bound arms behind her back “You, weren't kidding! ...That, was really, intense!”
“Hm!?” rumbled Anton as his grin deepened “Now why are you suddenly talking like we're done already?”
Registering the tone in his voice, Kianna's eyes fluttered open as she turned her head to look up at him. Her breath became caught in her throat as she found herself staring up into his ominously smiling face. The otherworldly glow in Anton eyes had failed to dissipate in even the slightest way, and as he lifted himself up to a more standing position, Kianna couldn't help but to become aware of his still fully erect member that had also not only failed to dissipate in any way, but was now glistening brightly from it's latest endeavor.
“Now that better not have been all the “wild” you had in you, Kianna!” mocked Anton as his smile darkened and became foreboding “I fully expect to see a lot more “wild” out of you before this night is over! Especially after all that boasting you just did!”
Suddenly feeling vulnerable in her bound and prone state, Kianna said nothing as she slowly folded her ears back and hid them behind her head.
Chuckling at the sight of both the dark elf's surprised expression and her gesture of submission, Anton reached his hand out to her navel and began to slowly run the tip of his middle finger in a circle around her bellybutton.
Shivering from the tickling sensation, Kianna involuntarily sucked in her gut as she whimpered through her nose.
“...Kianna?” breathed Anton as his smile became playful and lopsided “Do you know how they tame wild horses?”
“Huh!?” questioned the dark elf as she blinked in confusion “...No?”
“Well! I'll tell you then!” said Anton as he let his eyes fall to where he was still running his finger around her bellybutton “There's more than one way to do it of course. ...But one common method is to place a horse in a fenced paddock that's been built into a large circle, and is called a round pen...”
Kianna couldn't help but to slightly shift her ears out from behind her head as she listened to his explanation.
“Once they have a horse in the round pen... A trainer will stand in the center of the pen, and using a whip, will frighten the horse and force it to run...” explained Anton as he lifted his eyes back up to meet the staring dark elf's “And since this pen is nothing but a large circle... The poor little horse, has nowhere to go... no corner to hide in... It can only keep running forward... around... and around... and around... Faster... and faster...”
Kianna whimpered again as he continued to slowly circle her sensitive bellybutton over, and over.
“Until finally! The horse becomes so tired that it just can't run anymore...” continued Anton as he lightly and playfully tapped on the quivering dark elf's bellybutton “And so it does the only thing it can do...”
Kianna tightened her ears back behind her head as Anton gave her a wide, tooth filled smile.
“It surrenders. It gives up. And it submits, to the trainer in the center of the pen. The very same trainer that forces it to run until it can't anymore... Is the one it will approach, meek and seeking salvation... Ready to be tamed... And willing, to accept the trainer, as it's Master...” continued Anton as his eyes fell to the collar wrapped around his dark elf's slender neck “So in other words... They tame wild horses, by running the wild right out of them...”
Breathing slowly, Kianna stayed completely still as she watched him gaze down at her collar. Her breath once again became caught in her throat as his glowing eyes shifted upwards and locked themselves to her's.
“...Do you understand where I'm going with this?” asked Anton as he grinned at her.
“...Yes!” whispered Kianna with a nod “I think so!?”
“Hm, and what exactly do you think I'm implying with this little, explanation?” asked Anton as he playfully cocked an eyebrow “What do you think I'm trying to say?”
“...That, your going to tame me!?” whimpered Kianna as she tightened her ears together behind her head “...By running the wild out of me!?”
Startlingly her, Anton began to laugh deep and loud as he shook his head.
“Oh my poor little dark elf!” he smiled as he bought his eyes back to her's “She's so close! But still missed the mark!”
Kianna hunched down as Anton reached out and lightly tapped her on the nose.
“You might like to think that you're still completely wild, Kianna...” teased Anton as he tapped her nose again before letting his hand travel downwards to tap at the blood gem on her collar “But we both know that you're already pretty tame...”
Swallowing a lump in her throat, Kianna stayed still as he lightly ran his finger around her blood gem.
“Then, w-what are you talking about then!?” she asked as she blinked up at him.
“I'm not talking about you at all, Kianna... Running the wild out of you would just be cruel at this point... So instead!” said Anton as he leaned in closer and smiled “We're going to see if you can run the wild out of me!”
“...What!?” questioned Kianna as she blinked in confusion “What do you mean!?”
Chuckling at the look on her face, Anton rose back upwards while continuing to smile.
“Well, since my cute little dark elf, has this, cute, little theory, that she's a bit too much for her Master to handle! I thought it might be fun to do a little test! And see if that was really true or not!” he said as he tightened his eyes playfully “So now we're going to find out which one is going to run out first! Her little fire! ...Or my wild one!”
Kianna was completely still as she stared back up at him and digested all that he just said.
“...Now, this may seem a little, intense! But I'm sure a dark elf shouldn't have any problems outpacing a human. ...And also, you did say that you were going to be the best little sex slave that I could ever have! Didn't you!?” teased Anton as the silence dragged for a moment “Well, I think that this is actually a pretty good opportunity for you to try and prove that... bold, little claim!”
Kianna said nothing as she merely blinked up at him.
“...Of course. We can always stop this at any time.” smiled Anton “So if all of this is too much for you to handle. You can always just let me know, and we'll stop. Oh! And I promise you, Kianna! I won't laugh at you. ...Too much!”
Kianna was still for a moment before her eyes narrowed into thin slits. Without another word she lifted her legs back up and wrapped them tightly back around his hips, pulling him in closer to herself in the process.
Chuckling at her reaction, Anton tilted his hips downward and pressed the head of his penis into the opening of her still dripping vagina.
“Now that's the spirit!” he growled as he slid himself back inside her “Such a good girl!”

“Such a good girl!” encouraged Anton as he smiled up at the bouncing dark elf “C'mon now! You're almost there! Just a little more!”
Kianna groaned miserably through her clenched teeth as she fought to keep her exhausted body from collapsing. Thin tears born from a combination of frustration and determination streamed down along both sides of her cheeks before meeting with twin lines of drool that flowed out from the corners of her mouth and trailed down across her jaw on either side of her chin. Her long, thin ears hung completely limp from the sides of her head and would listlessly flop up and down with each frantic motion that she made. The intricate lingerie that she had started out the night with had been all but destroyed, and now only tattered bits and pieces of it still clung to her body at random points. Blinking away her tears, she did her best to smile through her torment as she gazed down at Anton.
For his part, Anton was laying comfortably on his back in the center of his bed. He had his arms folded back behind his head and his legs sprawled out across the mattress as he casually watched the dark elf work herself into a complete frenzy as she did her best to pleasure him.
It had now been several hours since they had started their sexual marathon, and at this point, Anton had lost count of how many times either of them had successfully orgasmed but it was certainly far more than a mere handful apiece.
The elixir had more than lived up to it's reputation, as even at this point the glow in Anton's eyes had just barely begun to dim. This slightly fading light was all that was driving Kianna forward as she saw it as her making headway in her goal to outlast his libido. She had no idea just how long she had been working on his current climax, but it was long enough that every muscle in her thighs, stomach, arms and lower legs were all protesting with a nearly crippling, constant burn that intensified with each upward thrust that she forced herself to make. Straddled over his hips, the dark elf fought to remain coherent as she feverishly impaled herself over and over onto his seemingly forever erect member.
“You're almost there, Kianna!” claimed Anton as he felt himself approaching another release “Just, just a little more!”
Grunting in determination, Kianna clamped her eyes shut as she distanced herself from the pain in her limbs and torso and forced her failing body to soldier on. Refusing to surrender to her fatigue she nearly screamed out in triumph as she felt his member spasm as the burning heat of his newest climax spread itself inside her.
“Yes! I did it!” she exclaimed happily as she began to ease her motions down to nothing “I did it! I did it! I did it”
“Oh yes! Good girl!” praised Anton as he smiled up at her and took in the ecstatic expression that quickly spread across her face “Such a very good girl!”
Kianna started to giggle maniacally as she returned his smile with her own tortured version. But as she gazed down at him for a few moments her smile began to fade.
“...Oh, c'mon! Are you serious!?” she whined as she began to wobble on her outstretched arms “Are you really still! Fucking going!”
“Ah! Well!” breathed Anton as a sadistic grin marred his features “Yeah, I'm afraid it looks like there might still be a few more rounds left in the clip!”
“...Uh, no! C'mon!” growled Kianna as her eyes widened in fear and she shook her head in disbelief “How can you just... argh! No! No, no, no, no!”
“Aw! C'mere you!” laughed Anton as he unfolded his arms from behind his head and reached out for her “My poor little dark elf!”
Whimpering as fresh, frustrated tears began to roll down her cheeks, Kianna squealed in discomfort as she lifted her bottom upwards and slid her tender sex off of Anton's still fully erect penis. Planting her hands down on either side of him, she pulled herself forward just enough to collapse atop his torso and lay her head down on the center of his chest.
“My poor, poor little dark elf...” soothed Anton as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly “She worked so hard! She's such a strong little girl!”
Tucking her arms and knees in against her body, Kianna pushed herself forward until her body slid off of his torso and came to rest against his side on the bed. With her head still laying on his chest she looked up at him with eyes that were threatening to tear up even further.
“Shut up!” she whined pitifully as she flattened her ears back submissively behind her head “I”m trying! Okay! I'm really trying! I wanna win this! ...But it's hard! ...I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!”
“What!? No! Now that's enough of that!” declared Anton as he reached out and hugged her to himself as he let his aura spread out around them “Where is this even coming from, Kianna!? This night isn't really about winning anything! It's all supposed to be in fun! And you have absolutely no reason to be saying you're sorry like this! None at all!”
“Yes I do!” whined Kianna as she tried to block out the effects of his aura “I wanna prove myself! Prove I can run the wild out of you! ...I wanna beat that stupid blue drink! ...But I can't do it! ...I'm too tired!”
“Aw, you poor little thing! That's enough!” soothed Anton as he tightened his hold and let his aura seep into her being “Rest now, Kianna, my poor little dark elf...”
Kianna lifted herself up to argue but was stopped short as Anton placed his hand atop her head and forced her to lay back down.
“No more... That's enough...” soothed Anton as he doubled the power flowing though his aura “Rest now... No more...”
Sniveling quietly, Kianna glared at him but made no more effort to resist his aura. As it's calming warmth spread throughout her exhausted body she couldn't help but to close her eyes and almost immediately slip into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.
Chuckling softly to himself, Anton shifted them both to more comfortable positions and sitting partially upright on a few pillows he settled in to watch the sleeping dark elf.
“You really are something else Kianna! Such a crazy little thing...” he whispered as he moved a lock of her hair behind her twitching ear “You really did amazing tonight! And I'm betting you're not done yet... You'll want a rematch... I'm thinking we'll need to work on your stamina a little before we ever try doing this again though... You poor little thing...”
Musing aimlessly, Anton watched the slumbering beauty for a few more minutes before his attention shifted downwards to his gleaming member.
“Now what am I gonna do about you...” he mumbled as he narrowed his eyes “Won't be getting any rest with you fully awake like this...”
Grimacing in annoyance, Anton's eyes shot to the doorway as a slight motion in the shadows caught his attention. His features suddenly became stoic as a familiar figure came into focus.
“...If, you want.” whispered Fiona as she stepped into the room “I, can probably help you with that...”

44