Chapter 2 : Thirsty Princess
85 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Noval dear!" Shouted my father as he came flying down in his huge ocean blue dragon form. The sound dragons make can only be heard by those given permission or people from dragon bloodline at the very least up-to 4 generations.

"Hello father" I answered. Wiping the blood off my face with a Handkerchief my mother gave me. With my fangs and scales prodding, my body became fatigued, burdened with the under-aged transformation.

My fangs returned back to being normal incisors leaving an aching pain in my gums. If possible I would drink blood forever it's too addicting too bad I can't host a buffet for myself as the food wouldn't be...drinkable.... lucky sister of mine.

"Is my daughter causing trouble for her mother again?" my father snickered. Landing near my mother who leaned into him, using him as a vertical mattress.

Maybe it was my fault that I drank too much from her because my mother was hyperventilating while leaning into my dad going all deep breath and blushy, see where the reference of bunnies came from.

The thing my parents had is beautiful, it's a sacred bond.

Bonding can be done between different species, the parties each take's a piece of another's soul, the piece keeps the soul it goes into together, but still yearns to return to be whole, making the parties separate and united all the same. It's an indescribable attraction or so I've heard.

"Nothing of the sort father, I was just having a sip from my beautiful mother" I Answered groaning as my fatigue got worse.

My father hated the fact that he couldn't drink my mother's blood, as it's custom in her family and apart from that, having your blood drank from another vampire is healthy, as the enzymes in a vampire's saliva work in blood detoxification, and drinking obviously cleans the blood.

He doesn't say it but He's actually glad I drink from her.

"Bring your bags were departing in an hour, or it be would hard to make it in time" He Explained, while dangling his tail for my mother to play with, I swear my parents are too precious.

Seeing them being playful I chuckled "Got it, I'll bring my bags down" As I was about to leave, the ache in my fangs returned " Hey mum can I take another sip?" I Begged with my signature puppy dog eyes.

"Not happening thirsty princess, I can't let you suck me dry, It wouldn't be fair to your father, he's been such a good boy, he deserves a reward..." My mother moaned as she sunk her fangs into my father's scaled body and sucked hard, she was definitely stimulated, my father's body visibly quivered.

"Jeez do that in private" I squealed averting my eyes and hurriedly walked up-stairs to my bedroom, those bags won't pack themselves.

After reaching the room I was pleasantly surprised, my things were packed by my brother Eden, with a sticky-note saying sorry. He was probably feeling apologetic.

"Sister, are you ready? let's hurry" my older sister exclaimed. she was beautiful, to say the least, we were similar in every way except she took toward our mother's family more, her hair was Albino without anything ruining it, the purity of that colour was dazzling, to say the least unlike mine which was Albino but stained with a few blue strips, my father didn't like me dye them either.

My sister's eyes were red, she had every perk of being a pure-blooded vampire, not only that, but she can also transform at-will into a Beautiful Red Sea Dragon Empress one of its kind.

The hair on her dragon form turns blue while the scales stay Red, Her eyes turn bright blue cat-like matching the ones I normally have.

So you see, each one of us sibling have our own title in the clan.

Me being a stabilised hybrid, I'am the Blood-Drinking Sea Dragon Empress, because obviously, I love blood, my control over the water element is strong I can cause floods and stuff and my physical strength increases to the level of my sister's, but only momentarily and after drinking fresh blood, other than that I can punch through walls.

My Dragon form will reveal itself soon in the upcoming weeks, It's thought to have Albino scales, Ocean deep blue hair and Blood red eyes. Based on speculation atleast.

My Older sister Aqua another hybrid, known as The Red Sea Dragon Empress tipped more to my mother's family. Her physical strength and agility out-ranks everyone even my father. Her control over the water element is weak, she can barely make a water spear.

My Elder brother Eden yet another hybrid, He's called the Heavenly Sea Dragon Emperor, He's tipped towards our father's family, He can't drink blood but his control over water is formidable and stronger than ours, he can make a thousand water puppets to serve as his private army.

His dragon form, which is his primary form has blue scales with few strips of red, his hair is white while his eyes are mismatched into red and blue. In his humanoid form both his eyes are cat-like and Ocean blue.

While my father's called The Supreme Sea Dragon Emperor.  I know it's cheesy.

My mother.....Umm...how should I put this, She's more feared than revered, known as The Witch Of Massacre. I know what your thinking, to be honest, these Mighty names make me cringe. Gotta deal with it if you're a royal.

And me being the cliche smallest sister, my brother is 50 years older than me, while my sister is 28 years of age, barely 11 years older.

"Hey Aqua why are you going, I had gotten the impression you hated these events and rather practice with guns and swords" I queried. My sister is a loose cannon she likes war and fighting surprisingly enough she's one of the best warriors, I on the other hand, am a master tactician and strategist. My brother has the courage and charisma of a Wise leader.

"It's nothing special, maybe I might find a good challenger at this ball, I'll even mate the one who's able to beat me" She announced too confidently. "Sister mine Don't be hasty with such baseless decisions and a ball such as this, is held for nobles to drink and dance, who would cross swords?" I pointed out, knowing full-well that my sister hadn't bothered to think it through and probably prepared for battle upon hearing the commonly used term 'powerful families'.

"Who knows I might find someone, the wimps here bore me" She replied.

"Sister you are strong but leaving that aside the solders wouldn't ever think of hurting their princess" I clarified.

"Sister mine Don't tell me those wimps went easy on me because I'm a girl?" She growled. Anger seethed through her.

Aqua was almost ready to transform into her dragon form, which would tear her beautiful dress, but me being the clever little sister, I stopped her successfully by hugging, well it wasn't purposed for a hug, I knew what was coming next.

I felt a sting at the crook of my neck, she punctured my skin with her fangs and drank, her sucks weren't of hunger but of anger, I felt adrenaline shoot through my body, euphoria followed.

I and my sister were similar in this way too, she likes drinking, but she drinks for a reason be it hunger or anger, but I...I just can't get enough of it.

With this thought my fangs elongated and I took her vein, Drinking from her has always been one of my guilty pleasures, she's just too yummy, her taste was just as I remembered sweet yet spicy at the same time, hot in the first gulp, cold and refreshing in the second.

"Uhm...Little sis, I'm fine now" Aqua coughed lightly to wake me out of my frenzy. I slowly let go, all the while licking the blood off.

"Just making sure sis, I think your still angry have a bit more" I proposed gawking the puncture wound at her neck which had started to slowly heal.

She chuckled."Your always so greedy Noval, how does your stomach hold that much blood?" She taunted.

"Please sis just one more sip?" I asked her making my signature eyes again. They worked on her better.

"Just this once ok?" She informed sternly.

"Thank you sis" I replied as my fangs elongated again.

"There's no need to be fast, take it slo-" She yelped as my fangs punctured her vein once again.

2