Extra Chapter: Drawing Competition… Not!
3.7k 21 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So we have the entree's for my drawing competition, or at least we would have if anyone had sent in any... Oh well so here's a map that I made instead... Enjoy!


Okay so far Rose has only been in the area around the Anguis Capital as well as her own parents city, Amchier. The only train rail line currently connects from Castle Anguis through various trade cities with Crossroads being where it splits up with one line going south into Abelis and the other going east into the various other human countries. Most of the demi-races countries occupy the Northern and Western sides of the continent with the majority of human countries occupying the Southern and Eastern side. The Anguis Country occupies both the Dracas Sand Sea as well as the majority of the Jaculus Jungle and Terras Marsh. Only major cities are mentioned on this map with numerous smaller villages and hamlet's spread throughout. The Twin Cities based at the entrance to the Bay of Snakes is directly on one of the largest sea route's connecting to the Western Continent named the Fae Lands and as such is one of the largest trade hubs in the world with products coming from several continents. To the North-east we have the country Fastus, currently controlled by the Lion Beastman King but housing the majority of the beastman races. We also have the entrances to two different Dwarven countries, Kel and Jut, within Fastus. The rest of each country lies underneath their respective mountain ranges.

 

I'll add more maps later on when we leave this area but as of now it'll be a while until we move on.

98