The Goddess with The Girl (2)
377 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There once was a goddess who created the world. From the barren planet to the sun from which it orbits, she created it all. She created such monumental things, yet she felt empty inside. 

So she continued to create. 

She added rivers and oceans, the beginning of her new task. She added plants so that they may grow and spread across the planet. Some small, some large, but all unique in their own way. 

But the void never left. 

She created animals to make the otherwise static planet more dynamic. 

It solved nothing. 

She created humans from her image, hoping that by watching them she will find the solution to her problems. Just like she had, they created things, but they never seemed to feel the emptiness that she does. 

Without any other clues, she wandered her world. One day as the young goddess was laying on some grass, aimlessly staring at the sky, a human girl came up to her. 

The girl hugged her and she reciprocated, sobbing into her shoulder. She doesn't know why. She doesn't care why. She just knows that she will follow this girl till the end of time and not even death will stop her this time. 

She will make sure of it.

Thank you for reading this! 

This story just suddenly came to me during work and i just had to write it completely once I got home. You dont know how much I cried while writing this. It pulled on a heartstring that I didn't know existed.

2000 words in 8 hours. New Record! 

A third chapter will be posted tomorrow explaining why this chapter happened the way it happened. Oof that sentence sucked.

There will not be more after the third chapter but I may post another story in the near future. 

Again, thank you for reading this and sorry if I ruined your day.

11