Arc 1 -Lost- Part 14
712 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cool winds of the evening, bathed Dante’s bare body as he carried the unconscious beauty in his hands.

, I let myself get too carried away back there. He couldn’t help but think as he gazed at Marilyn’s slumbering figure. Even so, Dante still struggled to process all of what happened moments ago. He worried if doing it with her was really okay, truth be told he began to feel a little guilty about the whole thing. However, he couldn’t deny that there was also a part of him that was glad this happened. In fact, it still wanted to do more.

That desire was especially strong when he was cleaning her up, and it still persisted even now. No! this was just a spur of the moment thing, just something to help her forget her concerns. Dante tried to rationalize their encounter. Though as he looked upon the nude girl, which laid helpless in his arms, it wasn’t long before new thoughts welled up in him. The warmth of her body, the feeling of her womanly flesh clinging to him, it all remained fresh in his mind. Soon enough a certain part of his body began to resurge.

“Shit…!” Dante voiced as he fought against the carnal thoughts that plagued his mind.

 


 

The two ladies observed from the cliff. The cascading waters nearby made it hard to hear anything from below.

“What exactly is that and what’s it going to do with her?” Kayla asked as they saw the unusual figure rest their friend onto a mat of sorts.

“It couldn’t be…” Lacey’s eyes peered at the unknown being, “a man?!”

“A man?” Kayla turned to Lacey after she heard the words only uttered in legends, “there’s no way, men aren’t real.”

“What else could it be? I’m telling you it looks just like the sculptures.”

“And I’m telling you there’s no way it is.” They frowned at each other as they contested opinions.

“Anyway, for now, let’s find a way of saving Marilyn.” Lacey purposed and with a slight nod from Kayla, the two continued surveying the camp and being that was in possession of their friend.

“A flame!?” Lacey muttered out. A small flame lit within the creature’s hand, which it used to ignite its campfire.

“It can use magic, The Goddesses truly don’t favor us this day,” Kayla complained.

“Fire magic too, this isn’t going to be easy,” Lacey spoke as her concerned gaze fell on her unconscious friend. Even though a foe with unknown strengths and displayed what they believe as being magic stood against them. Both Lacey and Kayla weren’t about to just give up. It was the knight maiden’s chivalrous code that they pledged themselves too. They had already failed the code once when facing that wretched water siren, now they would correct their past failure and rescue their dear comrade, no matter what.

Lacey scanned around the area below. The shadows grew long as night had all but taken its hold over the world. The last little rays were slowly consumed by the horizon, being replaced by the dual moons.

“This may be our best chance, Kayla,” Lacey spoke in a low voice, “I know night isn’t the easiest to deal with especially out here, but if we could use the cover of darkness,” a smirk appeared on her face as she continued, “ even in our current weaken state, we might just succeed.” Kayla stared back at Marilyn as she laid below the cliffs. The aches that plagued her body were still numerous, but what pained more than her injuries was the memory of losing that day. Losing the fight, nearly losing her life, and most importantly the thought of her losing her friend.

Not this time, not again. A strong conviction in her mind, Kayla took a glance at the figure that seemed to be roasting something on the fire. While she wasn’t sure who or what they were. They had Marilyn and that’s all that she needed to take action against them.

“Then,” Kayla finally responded to Lacey and with an intense gaze she looked to her and said, “let’s get started!”

 


 

Dante near the fire as he pulled out what little ingredients he had for dinner tonight. It was getting harder by the day as his supplies from earth slowly lessened. Even the lighter he had would eventually run out and he’d have to make fires the old fashion way.

“Hm?” a faint sound entered his ears, yet he as he gazed in its direction, more noise began to register. It even became clearer, almost as if his ears began to adjust to even the slightest sound. But thanks to that he realized that those were footsteps and that there was another pair to his left. Even though night engulfed the lands his eyes seemed to have adjusted remarkably well as he saw the two figures stalk him from the shadows.

Two women and they’re armed. Are they trying to surround me? He cautiously thought. Dante quickly decided to sit up and head to his jeep to get his gun. However, as soon as he turned his bad to ahead in that direction.

“Woh!” he voiced out as a spear flew out from the darkness straight towards, he easily dodged as the wind force from the projectile blew against him. Is that all they-behind! He quickly noticed as he turned. One of the women rushed out, duel blades in hand. It was almost as if time had slowed as she swung her sword towards his face, he casually turned only the wind grazing his face. She swung once more but he jumped back a distance as the blade came for him.

The brown-haired woman took up an offensive stance, however, Dante’s attention turned to his side as heard movements to his side. The spear! He realized the other assailant’s objective and swiftly lunged towards them.

“Huh?!” that was all the blue-haired woman could say before a strong force pushed her away from her spear and slammed her into the tree trunk. Her eyes twitched open to reveal Dante as he gripped her neck and forced her against the rough bark.

H-how… I didn’t even see him coming! She thought as he grabbed his hand which held her, but she couldn’t even budge his fingers let alone free herself from his grasp.Her blue eyes met his and for a moment she was captivated by what she saw.

“Let go of her!” the other shouted as she leaped behind him and was about to swing her sword.

However, he swiftly turned and caught her wrist before she could finish her swing, and as he applied a little force she cried out and dropped her weapon. He pulled his arm forward and launched her straight into the earth. She cried out once more as she skid across the dirt. He then took the blue-haired one in his grasp and throw her unto the ground as well.

Their bodies strained to get up, but Dante quickly grabbed their necks and pinned them unto the forest floor.

“L-let go!” the brown-haired one swung her remaining sword in a last ditched attempt. However, with a loud sound, the blade shattered against his face, leaving the two girls completely wide-eyed.

Dante applied pressure to the girl with the broken sword, which forced her to release it. He soon peered down at them and as he got a better look at his two attackers, he noticed something. They don’t look all that well, I know I roughed them up a bit, but not to this extent. He thought.

“You know ladies, next time you pick a fight,” he leaned in and give them a slight smirk, “you might want to consider doing it when you’re actually in top form.” As they heard his deep voice and gazed up at his well-groomed face. The two clammed up and their faces looked as if they were in a daze. Hm… did they not understand me? But I heard this one speak English though, she even had the same accent as Marilyn. Just as he thought that the sleeping pink-haired beauty suddenly woke up.

“Emm…Dante?” she asked for him as she raised up from the sleeping bag and rubbed her eyes and wiped away her drool.

However, as they heard her voice the two women below him immediately snapped back to their senses.

“Marilyn! It’s alright we’ll save you soon!” the blue-haired one shouted out.

“Wait, save her?” Dante became confused as he heard her words.

“That’s right! Just because you beat us, doesn’t mean we’re going to give up on our friend!” the brown-haired one interjected.

“Hm… that sounded like…Lacey…and Kayla!” her mind finally woke up completely as she heard the familiar voices.

“Wait, you mean the ones we were looking for, are these two?!” Dante said as he gazed back at the two women being pinned down by their necks from his hands.

With that said the everyone’s search for each other, had finally come to an unexpected and surprising end.

 

Hi guys, author here again with another message. Hope you all enjoyed the spicy previous chapter, which also marked the end of the double chapter a day release week. Starting with this release onwards until the end of the month there will only be one post a day.

Don't forget to rate, follow, review all of it helps, and is very much appreciated. Also, check out my site which will still be a chapter ahead of other sites.

20