Arc 1 -Lost- Part 31
260 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three ladies all surrounded Dante. Their nude bodies pressed against him as they all displayed flirtatious smiles.

“Hang on, you all…” Dante tried to escape, but they all continued to press against him, “Listen, this isn’t-” a large soft feeling wrapped around his arm. His jaw loosed as his arm sat within the cleavage of Marilyn’s massive jugs. Soon his other arm was trapped within Kayla’s as well.

“I-I…” he fumbled as Lacey raised up close to his face. Their lips only a few short millimeters apart.

“Come on Dante,” she whispered.

“Let’s have some fun together,” Marilyn spoke softly into one ear.

“Don’t you want to?” Kayla asked with a sultry expression. All of this was pushing Dante over the edge. His johnson had already been rising for a while, and he honestly struggled to keep his rationality.

Maybe, this isn’t so- but his thought soon was interrupted as an unusually scent entered his nostrils. It was one he’d smelt before. The thought of the smell distracted him from the lustful girls before him, but it also had him realize something about them. Their skin, it feels different, rougher almost. For better or worst he had experienced a lot of skinship with the girls. Thanks to that he realized that something was indeed off about how they felt, especially their temperature. They weren’t warm at all instead, they felt cool to the touch.

However, the biggest reveal was from Lacey or perhaps the one that looked like her. Her pupils were slit and didn’t resemble a normal human’s at all. He quickly glanced at the others and sure enough, they were also the same. There could be no doubt now, these weren’t the girls, they were impostors.

Now that he realized, he immediately regained his thoughts and with a single move thrusted all three off of him.

“What you doing?”

“We only wanted to have some fun with you.”

“Don’t you like us?” they all said with innocent expressions.

“Don’t bother, I’m done falling for your tricks,” Dante said as he peered down at the impostors. Yet, even so, they still tried to keep up the act.

“What do you mean, Dante?”

“I knew it you hate us, don’t you?”

“Even though we liked you how could you be so cruel.”

Dante couldn’t deny that even if they were fake, hearing those words come from the faces of those girls, in their voice really did hit close to home. However, now knowing that they weren’t the real women he’d been together with, only made his blood boil. He gripped his fist together as he slammed his foot to the ground. A powerful shockwave rippled throughout the earth as dust and small debris flew into the air. The three impostors’ act immediately vanished as shock overtook them.

“I said…I’m done falling for your tricks,” Dante once again spoke, his brows frowned as he stared intensely at the three, “I’ll give you one chance to surrender, I suggest you take it because there won’t be another chance.”

The three impostors exchanged glances with each other. They soon stood up and took up their combat positions in front of him. Their eyes glowed yellow with their black slit pupils in the center.

“I see, then I hope you’re prepared for what comes next!”

Hisses sounded out from them as long razor-sharp claws extended out from their fingers. Dante reached for his gun, however, they all jumped at him at once.

Fine! We’ll do it this way then! He said in his mind and counter-jumped into them. As they approached each other, he extended his leg and sent a kick right into the Kayla imposter who was in the center. The force blew her back and he quickly grabbed the other two with each hand and by their necks and slammed them into the ground.

The dust raised as both the Marilyn and Lacey imposter coughed out blood as they hit the forest floor. Dante’s grip on them loosened as their pained expression entered his eyes. He knew it wasn’t really them, yet still, the fact they look so much like them caused him to lose focus.

Taking advantage of his distracted state, the Kayla imposter quickly recovered from the kick she had received earlier and launched her tongue right at him. Caught off guard the tongue wrapped around his neck and began to squeeze.

The other two impostor’s below him suddenly grew a long, green-scaled tail and coiled it around his arms. They used all their strength to prevent him from reaching out for the tongue.

Is that all you got! Unfortunately for them, their action only caused him to remember the situation he was in and the fact they weren’t his allies. Dante pulled his head back, even though he didn’t put a lot of force into it, it was enough to bring the Kayla imposter flying right towards him. He then plunged his head right into the incoming foe. With a loud bang, Dante could feel wetness upon his face as the scent of iron entered his nostrils. Kayla’s impostor crashed into the ground. Its face dented in and deformed as blood ran out of her and with that her tongue also loosened around his neck.

The others looked in shock as they saw what befell their ally. Suddenly though their throats began to feel tight as they struggled to breathe in oxygen. They looked down to see Dante grabbing into their necks. They quickly launched slashes with their claws which shattered as it hit his skin.

Soon tears ran out of their eyes as their hands and tail fruitlessly pulled on his arms. Dante closed his eyes at their struggling sight as he didn’t trust himself to finish them off, he kept looking at them as they were. With his eyelids blocking his view he applied a little more force, all that entered his ears after was a cracking sound as he felt the two impostor’s hands and tail stopped moving.

When Dante opened his eyes, before him was not Kayla, Lacey, or Marilyn, but scaled women, this time though their bodies seemed more populated by scales than the ones before.

“I better get back to the others. I most likely not the only one they’re after.”

Dante ran off back towards the destroyed village, however, in a nearby treetop, a bird like creature continued to observe him.

“Interesting…This man truly is full of surprises.” The masked woman said as she looked at his image through a crystal ball.

 


 

“Marilyn! Why are they attacking us?!” Tina cried out as Marilyn held her along with trying to evade her friends’ attacks.

“I don’t know!” she replied back, “Kayla, Lacey! Please stop, what’s this about?”

“I’m simply demonstrating how great I am!” Lacey said as she charged with her spear.

“Demonstrating?”

“Yes! After all, he said he’d approve of me if I beat you!”

“He-ahh!” Lacey thrusted the blunt end of her spear’s pole into her chest.

“Marilyn!” Tina shouted as Marilyn fell to the ground, “Please stop Lady Lacey! This isn’t right!” She ran up towards Lacey and tried pulling her away from Marilyn.

“Out of my way!” she slapped aside the young girl as she approached Marilyn, “I’ll put an end to this monstrous thing and then he’ll…” as she said that stepped her armored plated heel into Marilyn’s chest.

“Argh! L-Lacey please…” Marilyn pleaded with her friend as her breast filled with pain.

“Not so fast!” Kayla soon joined in however, she slashed her sword at Lacey.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Lacey asked as she blocked the attack.

“I’ll be the one to defeat her, then I’ll beat your bloody dignified self!” She pushed back against Lacey which sent her off Marilyn.

“Oh? I was going to fight you after I defeated but I guess that’ll have to wait!” Lacey replied back as she returned a push against Kayla. Causing the two of them to distance a bit.

I don’t know, what’s going on, but now’s my chance! Marilyn thought as she whispered a chant. Suddenly as the two knight maidens clashed weapons, the surrounding dust swirled around them.

“Wh-what the…”

“What’s happening?”

The dust and dirt increased in speed and amount as it completely surrounded them and even entered their eyes.

“Ugh!” they both cried out as Marilyn’s spell assaulted them.

Taking advantage of the confusion it caused, Marilyn grabbed the frightened Tina and ran off into the forest.

“Marilyn, where are we going?!” the scared girl asked.

“Away from here…”  she replied, “We have to find Dante, maybe he could get them back to their sens-” her leg got caught onto a root as she ran, and with a thud both her and Tina fell onto the forest floor.

“Ow… Tina are you alright?”

“My leg…it hurts,” as she said that, Marilyn looked at the young girl’s leg. She saw on her kneecap a bit of blood leaked from a scratch on it.

“Don’t worry I’ll make it all better soon,” She immediately cast her healing magic, and soon enough the injury healed in no time. However, a snapping of sticks from behind drew their attention. Marilyn stood up as she moved Tina behind her and cautiously stepped back from the noise.

“Oh! I finally found you,” Dante said as he appeared from the bushes. Marilyn sighed as relief washed over her.

“Dante! Thank the Goddesses!” she said as she came up to him, “We’re in trouble! Lacey and Kay-” however as she came up closer to him, something felt off to her.

“What’s wrong with them?” he slowly approached them.

Marilyn noticed as he came closer that his eyes were different and his body trembled slightly. The way he walked too; it didn’t seem like he was used to it at all.

“What’s wrong? Why are you stepping away?”

“Stay back!” Marilyn shouted as she summoned a magic circle in her hand.

“Marilyn…?” the confused little girl behind called out.

“It’s alright Tina, just trust me. This isn’t Dante!”

“What are you saying,” his voice distorted as he spoke, “of cours-!” his body rippled even more as he tried to talk, “o-of course I-I am! Argh!” he cried out as the body soon deformed into a weird mix of part Dante and part something the resembled the scaled women they fought against. “Damn it! Curse this heavy and large body and deep voice!” the abomination cried out as it’s disguised failed.

“What in the Goddesses’ name are you…?” she asked as the creature stood up and approached her.

“Hmph, don’t worry you’ll understand for yourself soon enough. Now come her-Ah!” A loud bang sounded out as it tried to approach them.  On closer look, a hole appeared on its shoulder. Blood soon flowed out as it fell to its knees in pain.

“Not on my watch, ugly!”

Marilyn turned and as she saw the figure before her, tears ran down as she smiled at him, “Dante!”

“Are you two alright?” Dante asked as his gun was still pointed at the abomination.

“Yes, we are now.”

“Good, now get back, I’ll take it on.”

The shapeshifting being hissed as it heard his words and slowly stood up.

“You’ll regret that!”-The two stared intently at each other as they resolved themselves to unleash their bloodlust.

4