Final Chapter
871 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I walked out of the elevator, I saw Liv coming in through the double doors. I dashed through the dorm lobby towards her, and we wrapped each other in a big hug.

    I said, “It’s so good to see you,” at the same time as she said, “I missed you so much.” I squeezed her tight, just feeling her in my arms.

    Dad had departed a few minutes earlier, so my room was free to use as I saw fit. We headed up there together, holding hands as we took the elevator.

    We fumbled for my keys and unlocked my door, then locked it behind us as we hurried into my room. She set down her backpack and we started kissing, with Liv running her hand down my back.

    I said, “Hang on,” and pulled my dress off over my head. I was wearing a matching set of black lingerie, which I had bought during one of my mall trips with Kate.

    Liv looked me over and said, “God, you’re so hot.”

She quickly stripped off her clothes too, as I replied, “No, you’re so hot.”

We got onto my bed and began to kiss each other again. Her lips felt so warm and soft against mine. She smelled so nice too, like strawberries and like herself.

She murmured, “I have a surprise for you today,” into my ear, all the while running her hand along my chest. I let out a soft moan while I tried to imagine what it might be.

We kept making out, and I writhed my body against hers. I was getting even more excited than usual as she squeezed my butt with one hand.

She paused and asked, “Ok, are you ready to see it?”

I nodded enthusiastically, waiting in sublime anticipation.

Liv unzipped her backpack and pulled out a smooth purple cylinder, attached to a larger flared base. Then she reached in again, this time coming out with a small assemblage of black straps.

She started scooting the straps up her leg, pulling them up to crotch level. Then slid the purple dildo through a ring at the front and tightened the straps.

She came over to me, the purple dick proudly sticking out from her crotch. I gently reached out and touched it. It felt cool and smooth and firm and flexible, all in one. I breathily said, “That’s a good surprise.”

    I repositioned myself and placed my mouth over the tip, licking over the head with my tongue. Then I took the whole thing into my mouth, running my tongue along the sides. It was maybe five inches long and pretty thin, but it felt plenty big in my mouth.

    Liv moaned a little as I continued, saying, “Fuck, you’re so sexy.” I reached one hand around through her legs and I could feel how wet she was, even with the straps partly in the way.

    She unhooked my bra, then reached down and started pulling down my panties. She stroked her hand along my thighs, and I shivered with arousal.

    She stopped touching me, and I was going to complain until I saw she had gone to pull some lube from her backpack. She lubed up her fingers, then gently circled them around my rosebud. I spread my legs apart and up to give her easier access.

    She began to slowly finger me, gradually going from one to two to three fingers. She asked, “Are you ready?” I nodded and moaned out, “Please fuck me.”

    She lubed up the dildo with one hand, running the other in circles around my sensitive nipples. Then she grabbed my legs, one in each hand, and eased the dick into me.

I had no trouble taking the slim cylinder after her fingers had been inside me, and she began to fuck me faster. I felt her hit against my most sensitive spot, and I gasped out, “Right there, just like that.”

She started pounding against that spot, placing one hand over my mouth as more moans of pleasure began to slip out. She whispered, “Do you want to cum for me like a good girl?” I nodded and choked out a yes.

The tingling pleasure grew and grew, and eventually overflowed into a huge orgasm. I closed my eyes and felt my legs shake a little as it passed over me.

Liv loosened and pulled the strap-on down out of the way, then lay down next to me and kissed me as she furiously rubbed herself. I ran one hand along her butt and said, “That was amazing” as she came.

    We lay there cuddling for a long while, her soft, warm body up against mine. I felt totally at peace, like everything was right in the world. Whatever the next semester might bring, I was sure we could get through it just fine together. The future didn’t seem so scary if I could experience it with her.

    I teared up a little bit, thinking about how much better my life was now. If you had told me in high school that everything would be this good, I wouldn’t have believed you. I would have dismissed it as an impossible dream, because who would ever like an ugly, anti-social weirdo like me?

But it turned out so many of my fears were just fears. Maybe some of them had been justified, but so many were me attacking myself, telling myself no one would ever like or love me. 

Now I was out, my family seemed like they were ok with it, and

 most importantly, I had the most amazing girlfriend in the entire world.

    I reached out to stroke her hair and whispered, “I love you”. I had thought she might be asleep, but she quietly whispered back, “I love you too”.

51