Apology
3.5k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 : Apology

“Stop!” Jun shouted, forcing the Queen to glare at him. He’d interjected just moments before her fingertips found their way into Airi’s honey pot.

“Please,” Jun added, as his ears burned from the seething humiliation that both he and Airi were being forced to endure, “Please stop.” He said as he hung his head, signaling an end to his defiance.

“Well then.. Airi. Use your hands and show us what we want to see.” The Queen commanded as she gently released her firm grip on Airi’s hair and lifted her other hand to her lips to taste Airi’s juices.

Airi walked forward silently, her ears were burning due to the sting of helplessness and her body was aflame in a completely different way. Still she couldn’t help but feel sad at the reality of the current plight. She easily fell into the trap of Yukari who preyed upon the young woman’s emotions towards Jun. However secretive Airi thought she’d been, someone picked up on her occasional glances of longing. It was this desire that, in a way caused this situation -- at least this was what Airi was slowly willing herself to believe.

She walked towards Jun slowly, her shirt completely undone and one of her breasts exposed from her bra. Even her skirt was disheveled and her hair was a mess. The sight was genuinely heart rending for Jun yet Airi’s resolve had reached a different level altogether.

“Don’t run. Or you’ll be in for a world of pain.” The husky girl holding Jun firmly within her grip whispered into his ear, along with sucking gently on his earlobe. It was as if his grief was the most delicious treat to these delinquent girls!

She released Jun as Airi drew near and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closely to her. Jun felt at a loss for words, once again as his heart was now a torrent of rage and helplessness in equal measures. He wanted to assert himself and end the absurdity of the situation but he lacked the strength and willpower. Which is why Airi’s words made him feel even worse.

“Airi. I’m sorry..” Jun began, but he was quickly hushed by Airi who interrupted him.

“It’s okay. I… I want to do this. It’s the least I can do for making you endure something like this.” She whispered as she clenched him more tightly. Jun could feel the warmth of her body, the beating of her heart against his own chest, but most of all he could feel the resolve in her words. And also the lust.

It was enough to make him grit his teeth at his own uselessness, but Airi didn’t allow him to dwell on this for too long. She kissed him gently on his cheek as she embraced Jun and slide one of her hands downward, the sensation of her soft hands against his manhood was electrifying. It was as if a spark jolted to the head of his dick and madly consumed the building desire within.

Within an instant Jun became hard, but Airi didn’t stop. She continued to gently caress his body, fondling his balls and stroking his shaft as she clenched him closely to shield his growth from the other girls nearby.

Jun could sense the passion and intent in Airi’s massage, he could clearly sense what she wanted to convey despite the situation. It was enough to make him forget, even for a moment the dozens of eyes quietly watching as his arousal reached it’s full potential.

“That’s enough.” Yukari ordered as she stepped forward and forcefully pulled Airi away from Jun’s body.

The connection was broken, the soft scent of Airi’s femininity faded as Jun found himself once again exposed for all to see.

“It’s...so long.. And thick…” Yukari said, surprised as her eyes settled on Jun’s package. She felt a throbbing sensation , more like a wave flow through her body as her heart began to beat more quickly. Just one glance was enough for the girl to bite her lips in anticipation.

“So you didn’t lie Mai. It really is the biggest one we’ve ever seen...at least in person.” The Queen said as she also gazed down at Jun’s long, hard cock which extended well above his belly button. Mai, the girl from the subway incident was also biting her lips, her eyes transfixed on Jun’s body. He could only hang his head in shame, pressing his eyes shut as the women gawked and whispered.

“Taste it Airi.” The Queen then demanded as the light of lust shone from deep within her eyes.

“What? I--” Airi began to protest but Yukari was already drawing near.

“If she won’t I will.” The red haired Yukari said as she boldly stepped forth, completely shameless with her desires.

“No.. I want her to do it. Of course…. If she won’t…” The Queen said as she drew near to Airi, taking a strand of the girl’s long brown hair into her hands.

“I’ll make you watch while all the girls here have their turn.” The Queen chuckled, her voice taking on a gleeful tone as she spoke.

“If--if I do this will you at least spare Jun-kun?” Airi asked as she shuddered at the thought of another woman’s hands on Jun’s body. Indeed the Queen knew the heart of a woman far too well. If given the choice of watching her object of affection be ravaged by other women, or doing the deed herself it was a no brainer for Airi.

“If you do a satisfactory job...and drain him good..” The Queen replied as she continued to play with Airi’s hair, this time taking a lock of it to smell.

“You won’t go back on your word will you?” Airi asked, she was still afraid, but her motivation outweighed even that.

The Queen simply smiled, stepped back and shrugged her shoulders as she gazed at Airi. Airi clenched her fists, realizing that she absolutely loathed the sensation of being in the palm of someone’s hands.

*She’s just playing with us.* Airi thought as she moved towards Jun once more, she pulled a hair band from her shirt pocket and began to tie back her hair as she stepped in front of Jun.

“No, Airi. You’ve done enough. I don’t care what they do to me. You don’t have to humiliate yourself like this.” Jun protested, his eyes pleading with her not to go along with their madness.

“Jun-kun..” Airi began, but she couldn’t find the words to express herself in the moment -- at least no words to be heard by others.

“Thank you.” She said as she leaned in and kissed his cheek softly before moving to his lips and kissing him passionately. The sensation of her fingertips against the back of his neck caused his sensations to surge into overdrive. Just as he was coming to terms with the sweet sensation of Airi’s affection pouring into him the kiss stopped, her hands left his neck and soon he felt them wrap around the shaft of his cock as Airi’s lips found their way to the head of his dick.

 

Weird situation to be getting off to, don't you think? The Queen is definitely a dom and she loves making other people do what she says..

53