Isekai’ed
2.8k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 :Isekai’ed

*I got a little distracted writing this chapter so my thoughts were jumbled, as such you may notice more errors than usual. Honestly, I write all of these chapters in 1 go from a general outline.*

Had Jun been fully aware of what was happening maybe he could have stopped it, but due to his delirious state of mind that was impossible. He recognized The Queen, and understood that she was single handedly holding him by the hair. He was lifted, suspended in the air as blood trickled from a small wound on her forehead.

*She would be pretty. If she wasn’t so damn scary.* This is what Jun thought as the Queen reared back, placing her all into a strike that would perhaps send Jun to the hospital -- or worse. Now that the Queen had shed her blood there was absolutely no room for diplomacy or mercy, she was seeing red as waves of anger overtook her.

*Oh. There’s Airi. Why does she look so worried? Don’t be said Airi. I , I tried. They will probably leave you alone after they vent their anger on me.* This was also a thought Jun had as he watched the scene unfold in slow motion. Airi knocked Yukari aside and lunged towards the Queen and then, Jun felt his consciousness lapse once more -- all he saw was darkness, and a veil of drowsiness slowly fall down upon him

Then he was jostled, as his eyes popped open once more. This time he felt as if he was flying, falling. He could see Airi once more, her arms wrapped around the Queen as the two tussled. The next thing Jun felt was the ground, or more specifically the impact. Then the sounds of shrieking and shouts. When Jun opened his eyes next a horrific scene filled him with such dread that he snapped to fully.

Airi, arms outstretched as the nearby fence completely gave away. Both she and the Queen were falling, one with an expression of disdain and disbelief. The other with a heartbreaking expression of quiet acceptance.

*That’s not right. You didn’t do anything wrong Airi.*

Jun felt a strong urge to go to her in that moment, but he never realized his body was actually moving towards her outstretched hand.

*Closer. I’m almost there. Almost.* Jun watched as a hand, perhaps his own? Reached out to Airi and grabbed her. With all of the strength he had left Jun watched as Airi was flung upwards towards the roof. The force and positioning of the movement caused Jun to effectively trade places with her and the last thing he remembered was Airi staring down at him, tears streaming down her cheeks as they grew further and further from one another. Then darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next thing Jun experienced was his least favorite sensation -- discomfort. Specifically pain. He slowly became aware of the fact that his eyes were pressed shut and he was deeply unconscious, so much so that even attempting to force his eyes open felt impossible. After trying for such a long time he simply gave up. His arms were stinging in various places, his abdomen and chest were aching as well.

*I may even have internal bleeding. Ah, why did the Queen’s Army have to kill me one day before my 18th birthday?*

Jun thought this to himself, and then an undetermined amount of time passed. He decided to rest, mentally and physically, resigning himself to the dark black abyss. At least for a while, when suddenly his body responded to his desire to open his eyes and awaken his senses.

The sound of motion, though it wasn’t one Jun was intimate with. Sound like?

*A carriage?* He wasn’t sure but if he had to guess, a wooden carriage would definitely sound as such. He also based this idea on the sensation of gentle bumps which caused his body to shake occasionally. He awoke to a sky which seemed much like any other, the time of day was later afternoon if Jun had to venture a guess.

“W-where..” Jun tried to speak but his voice felt trapped in his throat. He next tried to move his body to sit up, but that too was impossible. Perhaps it was due to the beating he suffered by his body simply would not move and pain racked his body from head to toe.

The most Jun could manage was to move his head and in the process he noticed an abundance of tall, thin trees with rough bark. They stretched as high as the sky and near the top were leaves that resembled needles more than their namesake.

Jun also noticed that the air was crisp and fresh as well, he’d never experienced such a thing from his life in an urban location. Next was the chill which began to overcome him and the last was the sound of strange dialect.

He realized that he was being carted along, one person in front of him was pulling the cart and another to her left appeared to be keeping company. But-- they were weird.

*Is- is that a tail?* Jun thought to himself as he struggled to crane his neck enough to get a better view. The two ladies were tall with deeply tanned skin, cinnamon colored hair and their figures were impressive in many ways. The first thing that stood out to Jun was how muscular the women were. The second...well their lack of clothing. Only a thin tube top and a band of fabric around their waists concealed anything. The lack of fabric was only surprising because Jun realized now how chilly it was out. Both had long hair, one with hair that fell to her buttocks freely, neatly twined into a braid. The other had hair which came down to her shoulder blades.

Jun also noticed that their ears were unusually long, pointed almost like the ears of elves. Their tails flitted to and fro as the one on Jun’s right pulled the cart and the other walked along with her. Both seemed invested in whatever strange conversation they were having, thus they didn’t seem to notice that he was awake. Regardless, Jun could feel the cart slowing down and seeing that he had no idea how to communicate he decided to pretend to be asleep.

He pressed his eyes shut and tried his best to go limp and a few seconds later the cart came to a complete stop. Jun couldn’t help but press his eyes shut as the sound of footsteps neared him, but even if he wanted to he couldn’t move.

“Dakba.”

Jun heard the voice of one of his rescuers, it sounded feminine but the language she spoke gave off an aggressive sound.

“Dakba!” The voice said again, this time accompanied with a poke. Jun felt a piercing prickle against his arm, one that he couldn’t ignore as his face grimaced with pain. He slowly opened his eyes to a rather strange scene.

There, staring down at him were the two ladies who, up until a few moments ago had been carting him about. What was shocking is that both seemed inhuman. Their eyes resembled a wolf’s more than anything, as did the long claws on their hands. Perhaps the most striking part of his “awakening” were their rather large breasts hanging down, the dark chocolate nipples and areola exposed for all to see.

 

The update schedule for this fiction will be every 3 days starting from this chapter on.  If you don't like waiting check out the patreon page where chapters are updated daily.

Advanced chapters are generally 5-15 chapters ahead of public release and this will only grow as time goes on.

48