Chapter 2. Broken Dolls and a Broken Mind.
1.5k 17 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 2:

              Broken Dolls and a Broken Mind.

Cam's eyes flutter open, finding herself standing in total darkness, and she instantly goes into panic mode.

The events that transpired are still fresh on her mind, and she instantly start shouting out her friends' names. 

"...!" ...She tries to shout her friends' names, but nothing comes out, as if she were muted.

Just then, she feels a tug, not on her clothes, but a tug on her very soul, forcing her to look sideways.

She finds nothing still, other than darkness, and a very thin, pink and gold colored thread starting from her heart and extending towards the abyss ahead.

She tries to touch the thread, but her hand goes right through it, and after a couple more swipes, she gives up and gets the hint that she should probably follow it.

In her mind, she know that she shouldn't be following something this suspicious, but she had a very strong gut feeling that this will lead her to her friends, and throughout her life, she has learned to trust her gut feeling, as it saved her many times before from the sticky situations she tends to get herself into a lot of the time.

The thread tugs at her again, this time causing her a bit of pain, so she stops thinking and starts moving forward, following the thread.

 


 

Cam's hands tremble as she feels her legs burning from exhaustion, her body slumped forward, too tired to stand straight up, but she keeps on walking.

She has been walking for hours... Well, she can't really be sure as there's nothing for her to track time with.

Her watch seems to have frozen from the time she was transported here, and her smartphone wouldn't turn on no matter how many times she tried it. But it felt like she has been walking for hours, and her legs strongly agree with that feeling.

Cam tried taking a rest 30 minutes after she started walking, but the pink thread started tugging at her like crazy, causing her a lot of pain, so she had to keep on walking, but no matter how long she walks for, darkness still surrounded her.

Hana's face flashed in her mind for a brief second, and power seemed to come back to Cam as she remembers who she was trying to find.

She straightened up and hastened her steps as she started to power walk.

Cam's going to find her friends, no matter what it takes.

 


 

Knees on the floor, eyes bloodshot and wide open, dried up trails of tears could be seen on Cam's face.

Her sight is locked straight forward, her eyes reflecting scenes of horror she would've never imagined seeing.

She finally found her friends, but she was wishing to have gone blind before reaching here, or never coming here at all.

She is absolutely frozen, not by fear, nor shock, but by an unseen force, denying her any right to move, speak, shout, or even cry out.

Cam feels her sanity slipping away as she is being forced to watch Hana, Ana, and Lana being tortured... No, what she has been witnessing  is beyond torture. It's something on a whole different scale.

{AN: The next part is extreme and has depictions of gore and torture, procced with cation.}

The scene playing out in front of her is of 6 green, muscular giants, along with Hana and her sisters.

They are inside a dimly lit room, its walls made of stone bricks. The only source of light in the room is a large fireplace at the other end of the room from where Cam is now. The fire inside however is not powered by wood only, as her friends' bloodied bodies are being used for the same purpose.

Cam is forced to watch as Hana is being held up by two of the giants, her body fully covered, not by clothes, but her own blood.

The two giants then processed to fling her body forward and let it go, throwing her into the fire, and Hana's screams fill the room, adding to the mix of her two sisters who were just thrown in a few minutes before her.

But that's not the end. 

A small circle drawn on the floor in the middle of the room emits a purple hue, before flashing a blinding light for a brief moment, causing Cam to lose sight for a few seconds. By the time her eyes could see through the spots in them, Hana's, Ana's, and Lana's bodies are all gone from the fireplace and are placed in the middle of the room, right on top of the circle.

The giants, in pairs, go to each girl and lift her up. Their bodies as good as new, if not better. No burns, no blood, no wounds, nothing.

The giants then walk away, each pair in a different direction, heading to a different contraption in the room.

The pair holding Ana stop at a wooden, table-like contraption. The contraption had enough surface area to only lay down a human on in a pose where their legs are spread wide open, with their arms above their heads, also spread apart. They lay down Ana's, now healthy, but unresponsive body on it, and tie her legs and feet to a different part of the contraption, one with a rope around a wheel, and the wheel attached to a crank to rotate it.

When the giants are done tying Ana's hands and feet, they each go to a crank, and they start rotating, causing Ana's body to stretch in all directions. After a few seconds, Ana seems to have started feeling the pain again, and she screams; an ear-piercing, heart-wrenching scream. Tears start to form on Ana's body as her muscles could no longer be stretched, and blood starts to drip down her body. Ana's screams could no longer be called screams, instead, they are a song. The sorrowful song of someone begging for the sweet mercy of death.

Just when her body is about to be torn apart, the giants stop, denying her the death she wants and letting her drown away in pain. Her cries die out soon, and she is then freed from the robes, and brought to the fireplace, to start her torture anew.

The giants that took Lana away are using a different device, but no less cruel than the one Ana's captors were using.

The mysterious force holding Cam's body down then turns her head to the other side of the room, forcing her to watch as Lana's body is placed atop a 5 feet tall metal pole, with thorn-like spikes jutting out of its sides from top to bottom except for the first 5 inches.

Lana's body is positions so that her crotch is placed on top of the pole, and her legs are tied with robes attached to wheels the same way Ana's was, but these are pulling Lana's body downward.

One giant holds Lana's body straight as the other goes down and starts turning the wheel, forcefully pulling Lana's body down the pole, Implaing her vagina. Lana doesn't show any reaction for the first 5, spikeless inches of the pole, but after that, spikes start appearing, and the giant is forced to pull harder as the spikes start cutting their way into Lana's insides. Hana's eyes open wide as she starts screaming, her screams sharper than her sister's, but the gut-wrenching feeling Cam gets from hearing it is still the same, every time. Blood is covering Lana's lower half at this point, and her screams are only getting worse.

The giant holding her is now trying to push her down, impaling her a few inches further, and by this time, her stomach should already be ruptured, as the pole is almost a foot inside her. The pole seems to be marked at a certain point, and when Lana's entrance reaches the mark, the giants stop pushing her down and untie her. They then hold her each from one side, and yank her body up forcefully, electing a scream out of Lana so terrorizing, Cam wanted to just curl up and die.

The forceful pull caused Lana's guts to be wrenched out of her body, and a trail of her intestines to form behind her as the giants take her to the fireplace.

Both sisters now burning , the force holding Cam now turns her head to the middle of the room, showing her a wooden chair, with Hana sitting on it while her arms and legs are tied to the arms and legs of the chair, and two giants, each with a small, rusted, unsharpened, sawtooth knife in their hands.

The first giant then holds Hana's left pinky between his fingers, and positions the blade right above her top knuckle and press the knife to it, drawing nblood yet, as the knife isn't sharp enough to draw blood, but that's nowhere near a relief, as Cam is sure what's about to happen would be less painful if the kinfe were sharper.

Cam feels her mind being clouded over, trying to prevent itself from witnessing what's about to happen, again. She was already too tired, and she can't take any more of this, but whatever is forcing her to stay still doesn't seem to care about her feelings, and she is forced to watch.

The giant then proceeds to move the saw back and forth, and Hana's screams start to fill the room, joining her sisters' who are inside the fire now.

It takes almost a minute for the knife to cut through her pinky, and when it's cut all the way through, a small pool of blood has already painted the floor under the chair, and the drain to the side of the chair starts working on removing Hana's blood from the room.

Cam's heart clenches as she dreads the next part, which is the worst part out of all the things that happened.

The part that Cam wishs her eyeballs were gauged out every time before she saw it, and her ears to have been cut every time before she heard it.

Cam wished she were dead every time she went through this scene, and every part of her body agreed with her, wanting to shut down their functions, hoping to end all of this.

The first giant, the one who cut the pinky, now moves onto her other fingers, while the second giant, the one who remained idle till now, takes a hold of a fistful of Hana's long hair, and yanks it backward, causing Hana's eyes to meet Cam's, and giving her a full view of Hana's pain-stricken face, as she stares at Cam while screaming, a blood-curdling scream after the other.

The giant then holds his knife and places it at the edge of her hair, and after a hacking back and forth, the knife cuts through her skin and starts working on removing her scalp entirely, causing Hana's screams to further increase, and her terror-filled eyes looking at Cam to be colored in the blood running down her face.

Cam's eyes are glued to Hana's, and she feel Hana's staring not at her eyes, but her very soul, begging her to help her, to kill her and end her suffering.

Cam's sanity slips away further and further, the raging fire of hatefulness she felt towards the giants at first, has dwindled, and is now but a small ember, but what is fueling it now is hatred not towards the giants, nor towards the genie who sent her here.

It's hatred toward herself, toward her weakness, and the inability to do anything to help the person she cherishs the most.

But inside that ember sits a small, burning coal of absolute abhorrence towards anything and everything that ever existed.

The giants were now done with cutting Hana's scalp and fingers, they took her blood-covered body to the fire, to trigger and start a new cycle.

Pieces of Cam's mind have already crumbled to nothingness, and her vision is no longer whole from all the tears that streamed out of her eyes.

Her consciousness slowly starts fading, and from how things went before, shes know that the force acting upon her will forcefully wake her back up.

She was about to pass out twice, both timesat the start of this happening, and both times she was shaken awake.

But this time, she did not just embrace it and wait for it to work its magic, but she gives her whole being to it, latching on to it for dear life, as it's her only ticket to end this madness.

A few more seconds and the force starts acting up, and after seeing no reaction from shaking her, it starts shaking not only Cam's physical body but sending earthquakes to her very soul, trying to stir her back to wakefulness.

However, after watching this play over and over, thousands of times, Can's is no longer the same person from when this started. Yes, she is still the same physically weak Cam, but inside, Cam no longer exists, in her place, a broken mind, glued and held together by hatred, and hatred only.

Cam powers through the shaking, and for the last bit of consciousness left in she, she makes a vow to herself.

The world starts to fade away, her vision darkening, and her mind shutting itself down.

Cam closes her eyes and drifts into a dreamless world.

.

This type of scene will not be a recurring theme in the novel, and is just a one time thing, probably.

This chapter was edited from Second Person POV to Third Person POV, if there are any mistakes, please tell me down in the comments.

18