Chapter 4. Naughty Girls Don’t Get Extra Info.
1.3k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4:

       Naughty Girls Don't Get Gifts Extra Info.

A minute before the timer hit the 10 minutes mark, Cam had gotten up, and after looking around the room, she noticed there were no exits to the box-shaped room she was in.

The room she in was quite small, measuring at barely 100 feet squared.

Cam traced the walls of the room with her eyes, noticing they were made of stone tiles with runic shapes engraved into them, and the floor was made the same, albite a different shape adorned the floor tiles. The ceiling, however, was just plain stone.

There was a dim light illuminating the entire room, leaving no shadows whatsoever, but no matter how much she searched, Cam couldn't find any source for the light; it was like the light just existed in the room.

She couldn't stay too focused on the room itself for too long, as the timer was nearing 10 minutes.

Cam chose a random corner in the room, and crouched down, getting in position to pounce on any target the moment they appeared, and appear, they did.

The moment the timer hit the 10 minutes mark, glowing, blue particles appeared out of thin air in the middle of the room, and they started condensing, taking on the shape of a... very short figure.

The blue light making up the figure started turning into shapes and colors, and slowly, those shapes fit together to create what looked like a dwarf to Cam. The dwarf-person had long black hair reaching the floor, which wasn't too long, but it was still long compared to the meter height they measured at. Cam didn't see any more details of the figure, as she was busy being mid-air, the after-effects of her pounce on the person that just appeared.

The person's back was turned to Cam when they appeared, so they didn't notice the 19 years old human teenager flying towards them.

Cam reached the dwarf person and tackled them to the ground, which elected a feminine yelp from the dwarf person.

She drove the dwarf's head to the ground as she pinned thier body with her legs, making sure they can't move or get out of her grasp, which to her surprise, they didn't even attempt.

Cam's heart dropped for a second, considering the fact that she might have killed this person, but she quickly pushed that thought away, because even if she did, she wouldn't regret it. Not after what they did to her friends.

She placed a above thier heart on the back, and noticed a very faint heart pulse, which gave her a small reliefe, and she foucsed back on what she was doing.

She quickly brought her face close to the person's ear.

"Where are my friends," Cam whispered, yes, whispered, in the deepest, most menacing, 'I will hurt you if you don't answer me' voice she could muster. She once read that whispering can be even more intimidating than shouting if done right, and she didn't trust her weak vocal cords to shout loud enough to intimidate someone, so she opted for this option, hoping what she read was true.

The dwarf under her ceased the only movement they were doing, breathing, and laid completely still.

Cam thought that the whispering did its work, maybe even better than what she initially thought it would do.

After a few seconds, the dwarf started shaking slightly, and murmuring something in a voice low enough Cam couldn't understand any word the dwarf said.

"Speak up," She demanded, her voice the same tone as before.

The dwarf body started shaking even more, and the noises it was making got a bit louder, and after focusing for a bit, Cam could finally make out what they were.

Cam's heart felt like it was drownd in a bucket of ice, as she recognized that the dwarf was... laughing.

"ha-haahaa-hahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" The dwarf's laugh was getting louder and louder, turning from muffled giggling to straight-up manic laughter.

Cam's started backing away, creating distance between her face and the dwarf's ear, but she didn't get enough time to get up as the dwarf, in one swift motion, threw Cam off of them, causing her to fly a few feet in the air before coming back to the ground with a hard thud as her back hit the floor, and within a moment, the dwarf was atop her, straddling her stomach and pinning her arms to her sides.

"Auuughh" Cam groaned, feeling pain from her back, her head which hit the floor when her body did, and her arms, as the grip they were held in was too strong.

Looking up at the dwarf, Cam met the calm gaze of what she could only call a gorgeous face of a young woman.

She had large eyes, centering them was a pair of slitted, cat-like irises, their color a breathtakingly beautiful shade of pink. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, cat-eye eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her button nose any better on her heart-shaped face, and her small ears fit her face perfectly; her mouth was small, her lips colored the same hue as her irises.

Cam was entranced for a moment, lost in the beauty before her, but the illusion crumbled when the dwarf smiled.

Their smile wasn't a warm, or a happy one, no, it was a maniacal grin across their face, bearing their pearly white, shark-like, razor-sharp teeth.

They started speaking.

"What do we have here?" She started, and after running her eyes up and down Cam's body, or at least what she could see of it, she continued. "A nauuughty~," She slurred the word, emphasizing it, "Little girl is what we have!"

"Let.Me.GO!" Cam cried out in between fits of struggling, trying to get the dwarf off of her, and even though Cam couldn't feel too much weight on her body, the dwarf having the size, and weight of an 8 years old child, they didn't budge for even an inch, staying firmly atop Cam while pinning her down.

"Nooo~ no, no, no... I can't let you go after what you did to me, now caaan~ I?" The dwarf said, and after changing from using her hand to her leg to pin one of Cam's arms down, the dwarf pointed with their now free hand to their body, or more specifically, a spot on the jet black dress hugging the curves of the dwarf, confirming to Cam it's a she by the two bulges on her chest. The spot where the dwarf pointed had a tear in it. It was a small tear, but it effectively ruined the dress.

"This was my favorite dress, you knowww~?" The dwarf said, an expression of mock sadness replacing the maniacal grin she had earlier.

"How are you gonna compensate me for my looooses~?" The dwarf asked, furthering her act of being sad with a tilt of her head, and wiping a non-existent tear from under her eye, which stole Cam attention for a couple of seconds, getting lost in the dwarf's eyes, but then she shook herself out of it, angry.

"I don't give a fuck about your shitty dress! Tell me where my friends are!" Cam cried out, and the dwarf's head snapped back to attention as her eyes bore holes through Cam's, narrowing to an even thinner slits

"Hey! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth, little girl? What a potty~ mouth you have there," The dwarf said, and after gazing at Cam's lips for a few seconds, her eyes full of dangerous intents, sending chills through Cam's whole body, she said "I guess my only choice here is to clean it up before I can have a conversation with you," She finished, and before Cam even got to protest, her lips were sealed, as the dwarf's eyes were now a mere inch away from hers.

Cam was startled and confused for a second, which was more than enough time for the dwarf to plunge her tongue into Cam's mouth, confusing her further.

The dwarf's tongue started roaming around Cam's mouth cavity, and after the confusion faded away, Cam's whole body began to shake with anger at the dwarf's actions, and she did the only thing she could think of to retaliate.

She bit down, hard.

That only caused her to drown back in confusion. What she bit into was definitely the soft muscles of a tongue, but the problem was, no matter how hard she bit, nothing happened, like she was biting something as squishy as a sponge, but as hard as steel, which was a very alien feeling.

The dwarf didn't seem to mind Cam trying to bite her tongue off, in fact, it seems to have gotten her even more excited, as she started ravishing Cam, even more, using her tongue to explore every nook and cranny of Cam's mouth, and forcefully entwining Cam's tongue with hers.

The dwarf kept on going, and Cam gradually lost her ability to think as her body started demanding oxygen more and more.

Only when face started turning shades of blue did the dwarf let go, causing Cam to take a huge breath, which in turn sent her into a fit of coughs and rough inhales and exhales.

Cam only caught a glimpse of it while being busy getting oxygen back into her body, but the dwarf had a satisfied expression on her face as she licked her lips.

It took Cam nearly a minute to get her breathing back under control, and only then did she notice that the dwarf was no longer straddling her.

In fact, the dwarf was nowhere to be seen when Cam got to a sitting position.

"BOO!" A loud shout coming from right behind Cam's ear scared her out of her mind, causing her to scream, jump up and look back.

What she was faced with was the dwarf, rolling on the floor of the room, laughing her heart out while holding her tummy.

"Ahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Y-your reaction, Oh My God it was soooo funny! Ahahahaah..." The dwarf had somehow gotten off of her and circled around to stand behind her, just to do this shitty prank.

Cam was getting angrier and angrier at the actions of the dwarf. The scene of her friends being tortured still circled in her mind, causing her anger to flare up even more, but she held it all in, as she now knew she couldn't stand up to the dwarf physically.

She needs to get her friends back, and for that, she needed answers. She would do whatever it takes to get those answers.

Cam took three steps forward, reaching the dwarf. She stood above her for a couple of minutes, waiting until the dwarf's laughter died down.

After settling down from her laughter, the dwarf didn't get up, opting instead to stay down and just lay on her back, looking up at Cam with a smirk.

"I need some answers," Cam started, looking straight into the dwarf's eyes, "and going by what the blue screen said, you are a staff in this place, and also going by what I read, you owe me some answers."

The dwarf stared her down for a few seconds but then shook her head with an exhale of breath, as if finding what she heard funny, or stupid, or both.

She put her arms behind her head, and placed her left leg on top of her right, her pose now akin to someone sunbathing, but she was inside a 10 foot by 10 foot closed stone room, which made the scene look very off to Cam.

"Lister here little girl, you got the first part right, I will give you that. Yes, I am a staff member here, 'here' being The Grand Pit Of Magic.
But the second part wasn't exactly right, as I'm not obliged to you give you "answers", just telling you any three pieces of information would suffice to fulfill my contract, and two of those pieces of info could be anything I wish to be. for example, I already gave you one, the name of this place. As for the second one, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Zella, and I'm a halfling. and the last piece of info would be telling you how to get out of this room, but that will be at the end, because you will be forced out once I tell you, so I won't see you after I tell you how to get out."

The dwa- The halfling, Zella, said, and after waiting for a few seconds to let her words sink into Cam's mind, she continued.

"So, if you want any 'Answers' from me, you would have to either get them from me by force, seduce me into telling you what you want, or compensating me as I see fit for any answer I would agree to give."

Cam's thoughts Came to a halt when she understood the implications of the Zella's words.

It was already established that Cam had no chance in a fight against her, so the first option was out. As for the last option, Cam has basically nothing on her other than the clothes covering her body, her frozen watch, and her unresponsive cellphone.

That left the second option, seducing her, or in other words, Cam offering her body.

Cam's hands started trembling slightly, and she bit her lower lip, holding in a cry of anger, but she steeled herself. Cam was the kind of prideful person who would choose death over having to offer herr body, but what was on the line wasn't her life alone, but her friends' lives as well, and for them, she would do anything.

Cam stayed silent for almost a minute, gathering enough courage to say what she was about to say. Taking a deep breath, Cam resolved her mind and opened her mouth.

"If you give me the answers I want, you can use my b-body however you want," Cam said, trying to sound as calm as she could about it, but her stutter definitely gave away her nervousness.

Zella's relaxed posture slipped for a second as she heard what Cam said, her eyes going wide as she sat up, but after a few seconds, the words seemed to have sunk in, and Cam could see as Zella's eyes glow, with a dim pink light.

Cam didn't even have time to wonder about the pink glow before Zella tackled her, dropping them both to the ground.

Cam noted with a lot of nervousness that their position right now was exactly the one from a few minutes ago, with Zella atop her, straddling her waist.

"Oooh, you are not just a naaaughty~ little girl, you are also a huuuge~ slut, aren't you?" Zella said, her expression was that of a fat, slimy, old man who's about to rape a teenage girl.

Cam didn't respond, her eyes tightly shut, and her heart covering itself with a blanket of ice, along with her mind shutting down. She wanted to feel none of what was about to happen.

Cam had prepared herself mentally to be raped, but she could never prepare herself enough to willingly allow someone she knew was responsible, or at least had a connection to what happened to her and her friends. She felt disgusted with Zella, but even more with herself for allowing this.

"Well, if you are not gonna say aaaany~thing else, I will dig in then," Zella said, her voice tinged with a heated tone.

Cam shut her eyes even tighter, trying her best to hold back a tear, when she felt a jolt of pain, starting from her forehead, and spreading through her skull, shaking her brain.

"OW!" Cam cried out, and after reflexively trying to bring her hands to cover her forehead, but failing as they were pinned down by Zella's legs, she looked up and glared hatefully at the halfling, "What was that for?!" Cam shouted at Zella, as tears started filling up her eyes, responding to the pain.

"Well, you were being silly, so I had to punish you," Zella said, and after a short pause, continued, "One of the rules we are forced to abide by is: 'we can't, in any way, shape, or form, interact sexually with new species in the Pit', and you, are the first of your kind, human. So unfooortunately~ for you, the second option isn't available, and any direct trades with the third option trying to sell sexual services is also out." Zella finished her explanation.

"Then why the fuck did you forcefully kiss me just a few minutes ago?!" Cam cried out, her face getting red from how angry she was, but the reaction she got from Zella wasn't something she expected.

"Hmmm? What do you mean 'kiss'? I did no such thing as 'forcefully kissing' you, what I did was merely cleansing your mouth of the bad words you keep uttering, and how it looks like to me, your mouth needs another cleaning, or maybe your whole body does, doesn't it?" Zella said, her last few words sending a chill down Cam's spine.

Cam was about to deny the need for another "cleaning" but she stopped herself. She got the hint of what Zella was implying, that she can't dirictly say she can offer herself up. So she sucked up her pride and told Zella again.

"I-... If you answer my questions, you can clean me however you want." Cam said, her voice defeated.

Zella's expression became ecstatic, knowing that Cam got the hidded meaning her words carried, but it quickly reverted back to her smug self.

"Well, for a 'full cleaning' I will answer aaaany~ questions you have," Zella started, and Cam felt hope rising in her heart at the prospect of getting all the info she might need, but that hope was instantly crushed by Zella's following words, "However," Zella continued while pointing at the tear in her dress from earlier, "What you did to my dress will cost you, so you only get.... hmmm, let's say, three answers," Zella finished, and if Cam had the strength to bash her smug face in on itself right now, she would have done so in a heartbeat.

"Soooo~? Do we have a deal, or not?" Zella asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

Hey, so, just a quick questions.

For the next chapter, should I write a scene with Zella 'Cleaning' Cam, or just skip it entirly?

I would probably have to add the smut tag to story If I did.

 

 

Smut or No smut?
  • Smut Votes: 63 86.3%
  • No smut Votes: 10 13.7%
Total voters: 73
18