Chapter5. Pay Up.
909 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi, so, this chapter was quite long, for my usual chapters, at least.

4.1k words.

So, there are probably a couple a ton of mistakes, so please point out any you see in the comments.

Thanks <3

Chapter 5:

        Pay Up.

Cam was a mess, her hair, her clothes, and her mind.

Cam's disgust by what Zella had done was immense, but her disgust with herself was simply immeasurable.

Deep down, she knew it was her body's natural reaction to stimulation, but not like this... She didn't want this.

Her mind had clouded over while she tried hard to think of what to ask Zella, trying to take her mind off of what was happening as to prevent the worst of the feelings that would come with it, which worked, to an extent.

Now, she had paid the price, and she gets to receive some answers. 3 answers only, Cam regretted, but she took her mind off of this fact, for now, putting her clothes back on.

Zella was still on the ground, her expression clouded with delight and satisfaction, her face wet fr-... Cam cut that line of thought short.

"You now owe me three answers, am I right?" Cam said after she finished dressing, causing Zella to look up at her, her face still in the same dumb, satisfied expression for a few seconds before she seemed to have come back to her senses.

"Ah! Yes, yes yes yes. I accept 'cleaning you' as compensation for answering three questions... you know what, because of the pleasant surpriiiize~ you gave me at the end" Cam's face burned red with shame, but she didn't look away from Zella's eyes, and Zella herself didn't seem to have said what said to get a reaction out of Cam as she simply continued with her speech, "I will give you a bonus question to ask! So, ask away little girl, ask away." Zella said, finishing her sentence by adopting a crossed legs sitting position, and crossing her arms, which looked to Cam like a bad impression of a wise old man.

 Cam was about to protest, wanting to tell Zella that she didn't need that stupid 4th question, but she held back herself.

She wanted it, but not like this... Cam buried her pride under another layer of 'All for the sake of my friends' and started speaking, asking her first question.

"What happened to my friends? Why were they being tortured? Where are they now? Tell me everything you know about my friends, this is my first question." Cam said.

"Hmmm, that seems awwwfully~ like three questions to me," Zella started, but then she extended her tongue and licked something off of her face, Cam knew what it was, but she didn't dwell too much on it, "But, since you tasted soooooooooooooooo~ good, I will allow it, but don't try this again on the next questions," Zella accepted, but warned with a serious tone.

"Well, I don't know what you saw during the Test, but be at ease, as all of that was merely an Illusion, m-", "WHAT!" Cam cut off Zella, with a shout filled with confusion, relief, and... anger?

Zella's eyes narrowed, and a dangerous intent, one different from the lust Cam felt from her before permeated the room, choking Cam.

"Don't interpret me when I'm speaking, human," Zella said In a low voice, filled with power. All the playfulness from before gone, and despite her size, Cam felt like was she standing in the presence of someone far, far bigger and greater than her. Cam would have been terrified, unable to even respond to this had she been the old her, but this only frightened her for a few seconds before she got her wits back.

"I'm sorry, but what did you say about what I saw being an illusion?" Cam quickly apologized, not wanting to anger her only source of information, or die, but she still had to know what meant by what she said.

Zella glared at her for a few seconds before sighing and muttering something about how magnanimous she is or some bullshit like that, she started speaking "I will forgive you this once" The playful tone returned to voice, but she was speaking in mock anger now, "But don't eeeever~ do it again! Do you understand?" Zella said, and after getting a nod from Cam, she went on, "Well, like I was saying, what you saw was just an illusion, mostly," Zella held up a hand, stopping Cam from asking another question "Be patient, Human, I will get to it."

"By mostly, I mean a part of their essence was used to fuel the illusion, but nothing even remotely close to what is shown in the Test," Zella raised her hand again to stop cam from asking another question, as a vein popped on her head. "Do you remember anything that happened before the Test? The Test is a single scene on repeat, well, most of the time, but you shouldn't care about that part, so, anything that wasn't being played on repeat is what I mean, anything like that happened?

Cam thought for a moment before answering, "I... I was in a pitch-black space, there was a pink thre-" " Ah~ good old follow the path Essence test." Zella interrupted Cam. "Yes, that was your Essence test. Its difficulty is based on how long you or your body were being used in your friends', or at least, one of their Tests. Makes sense you would get that one since two of them didn't even pass the test, and the one who passed it could only keep it up for about 53 minutes before she collapsed. What they felt on their Essence test was maybe two to three times more tiresome than what you felt. What they saw on their Tests, however, I can't tell you what it was about, as only the Test takers only know of it, or what mental state the Test left them in, as I'm not the one appointed to them... You still with me, human?" Zella noticed that Cam was staring at the wall with her eyes glazed over. She attributed to the shock, so she let her be.

Cam was in a daze. She was speechless. She felt as if a boulder of relief hit her straight in the face, but embedded in that boulder was a spike of anger that stabbed straight into her mind. She was absolutely ecstatic that none of what she had seen had happened to her friends... But, why did she have to suffer so much? Why did have to suffer for so long?! What is she gonna do with all the hatred fueling her body? Or the abhorrence keeping the pieces of her broken mind together? Why...Why did she have to suffer so much... 

Her eyes burned, wanting to cry out her frustration, but somehow, Cam knew that if she broke down now, she would be done for... She knew her mind was beyond repair at this point, she knew the moment she let herself indulge in crying to vent out her frustration, she would never get a chance to fulfill the vow she made to herself. 

Cam felt the small ember inside her slowly vanish, and the coal of hatred collapse in on itself.

Cam was about to fall to her knees, ready to give up on everything, and just cry her heart out, let herself break down. Let herself become an empty shell after the old her died.

Zella's next words brought Cam's thoughts to a halt, "Oh, and if you were wondering what will happen to your friends who failed the test, they will be transported to the breeding rooms. But, new species get a 1-year safety period, where only those of the same species can mate with them, to increase the number of the species itself, but after that, they become a free for all to all the species living here to use them as breeding bags," Zella finished, before looking straight into Cam's eyes, and with a smile, she said words that would stay engraved into Cam's mind until she is on her death bed.

"Unless you were strong enough to have a say in it, little human," Zella said, and for the first time, the smirk itched on her face didn't annoy Cam as much it did before.

A fire lit inside of Cam's heart. The fire was so fierce, it swallowed everything holding Cam together, the dying ember of hatred to herself, and the collapsed coal of abhorrence to the genie, to the world, to Zella, to everyone and everything.

In fact, the fire was so fierce, that it manifested itself into reality, setting Cam's hands and feet on fire. Cam saw from the corner of her eye as Zella's smirk got wider before she went into panic mode and started patting her hands on her clothes while stomping on the ground, trying to put the fire out.

After a few seconds, the panic had lessened a little, Cam noticed something that caused her to stop her dance of jumping and patting herself.

The fire didn't hurt. At all. She brought her hands up, and with eyes full of fascination, watched how the fire was dancing around her palms.

She looked down and saw her feet were also engulfed in a flame that didn't burn her clothes. The fire was dancing around slowly, burning in colors of red, yellow, and orange. She turned her gaze back to her hands, as she started turning them around, balling into fists, and swishing them around in the air, her eyes filled with fascination as she watched the fire follow her hands wherever she moved them.

After playing around with the fire for almost a minute, she heard Zella speak up.

"Well, your reaction was nice and all, but I can't have you here for too long or you will exhaust all the Aether in the room," Zella said, and with a wave of her hand, a portal looking thing appeared to the side of Cam, and started slowly sucking her in.

Cam panicked, "Wait! You still owe me three questions!" She cried out as she tried to resist the pull of the portal, but her efforts were met with failure, as she was pulled towards the large, oval, blue portal.

Zella stood up and started walking towards Cam while shaking her head, "I Can't answer any of your questions after you have awakened your magic, human, but let me a little something. When you reach your first town inside the Pit, you will be looked down upon by many of the mages there, as fire is said to be the weakest of elements, as Water can extinguish it, Earth can bury it, and Wind can blow it away.

But remember this: Eons ago, when the Water Goddess, The Earth King, and The Wind Emporer went insane and started rampaging, destroying whatever their eyes landed on, due to a curse placed upon the world, The Fire Witch, Zel, had taken the matter into her own hands and killed all of three of them, all on her own," Zella finished, but Cam didn't understand why Zella wasn't telling her this story, now of all times, as she held on to the edge of the portal, which found was surprisingly solid, while her whole body was already inside of the portal.

"Oh," Zella said after a few seconds as if remembering something, "And she was later dubbed the ArchWitch, because, to honor the 3 masters of their respective elements that she had killed, she mastered all three of the other elements, thus becoming not only an Archwitch but THE ArchWitch, the strongest of them all. but that's a story for another time."

Cam listened to what Zella was telling her while still hanging. She found it not too hard to hold on to the edge, but no matter what she did, she couldn't resist the pull enough to drag herself out of the portal, and Even though she was irritated at Zella for not answering her questions, she knew that this story is the last piece of info she will get, so she listened. But there was one part of the story that bothered her, so she said her thoughts out loud.

"Zella... Are you the FireWitch in the story?" Cam said, feeling like the name of The Fire Witch, Zel, and Zella's were too similar to be a coincidence.

Zella, in return to Cam's questions, simply gave a sad smile and shook her head in denial.

"I'm not, human," Zella said, and after hesitating for a bit, she continued "I'm a mere Space Mage. Nothing more, nothing less." Zella finished, her voice taking on a self-mocking tone.

She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts, and her smirk filled her face again. "Well, this is enooough~ chit-chat, don't you think? bye bye now," Zella said, her voice returning to its normal tone. She didn't give Cam a chance to respond, and in a display of her speed, she bent down to Cam's hand and loosened her hands from the edge, throwing her hand into the portal.

"Fuck yoooooooooououuuuuu" Cam screamed at the top of her lungs as she fell through the portal, causing Zella's eyes to open in surprise, followed by a laugh, a genuine laugh, to come out of her mouth as she didn't expect the last words of the human to be that.

A wave of her hand closed the portal, and she slumped to the ground, having spent too much of her aether.


'Ahh, this was fun,' Zella thought to herself, having not played around since...'How long has it been anyway? ten thousand years? twenty thousand? Eh, who even cares.'

'But still, for the idiot to say that I'm Zel. I understand that our names are similar since we are sisters, but how can I be someone whom I killed with my two hands?' Zella thought to her self, as memories she didn't really feel like remembering started resurfacing.

'The thing is, most people don't understand that no matter strong their magics are, being cut in half by a portal will always kill them, even if they were The ArchWitch herself, the one who destroyed an entire continent and eradicated an entire race all on her alone, was simply cut in half, to rid the world of a tyrant it did not deserve.

Zella didn't like the memories that kept popping up, so she forcefully changed the gears in her mind to think of something pleasant, and something very fresh came at the top of her search for a nice memory.

{AN: The Next scene contains smut and lesbian sex, the scene is not 100% skippable, as It will have the first physical description of the MC. I will mark it with blue, so you can read it and skip the rest if you want to.}

"Soooo~? Do we have a deal, or not?" Zella asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

She saw the human hesitate for a moment, before finally nodding without as much as saying a word.

Zella admired the beautiful creature in front of her. The humans are quite similar to halflings, in features and body structures, but they were taller. Zella herself is considered to be a tall halfling, measuring at almost 4 feet tall, but the humans that came here were all taller than her by at least a foot taller, one of them reaching almost 2 feet taller than her.

The human in front of her, Cam, her friends called her during their tests, was at 5'7, which she guessed to be the average height for humans, guessing by the other 3 humans, as the other two were both shorter than her.

Her skin had a light tan to it on her arms, face, and half of her neck, but otherwise her skin was pearly white, and her face the shape of a diamond. adorning her face was a pair large eyes, centering them a pair of piercing-green, round irises, which was different from halflings, but they looked weirdly attractive.

Her brows were slightly thick at their base near her slightly upturned, small, nose, but they thinned out as they got further away from it.

And her face was framed by strands of shoulder length, silky, brown hair.

What held her attention longest however were Cam's lashes. Long, thick, and dark. She wanted to run her fingers over those lashes. She would bet they were as soft as silk, light as a feather. The Aether lighting the room, and the tears she was trying to hold in caused her lashes to glisten like gems reflecting light. They were breathtaking.

Zella's attention, however, was quickly stolen from Cam's eyelashes to her full, pink lips. They were slightly parted, inviting her to them.

Zella took the invite, and barged straight in, spearing her tongue right between Cam's lips, tasting for the second time the taste of her lips, and her sweet saliva.

Throughout her long life, Zella had many, many lovers, from different sex and races, but not once has she ever tasted one so good.

With a heat of passion rising through her body, Zella moved on from Cam's lips into her cheeks, kissing them gently, she moved down slowly, and she reached Cam's long, slender neck, she couldn't resist not biting it, so she did, and got the first reaction out of Cam as she moaned, a low, heated mona, but she quickly hid it.

Despite the moan, it was obvious to Zella that Cam wanted none of this. She knew that what the young human had faced was hard, and she hasn't even told her about the test being an illusion, but these were the rules of the Pit, and everyone, everyone, followed the rules of The Pit.

Zella resumed her journey down Cam's body, but an obstacle prevented itself. Cam's Clothes.

To any earthling, it would have simply looked like a simple T-shirt. Cam was the kind of person who didn't care too much about her clothes or her looks, as she was too busy trying to become independent, and she absolutely refused to even entertain the thought of asking Hana's mom for expensive, trendy clothing.

Cam's attire consisted of a black T-shirt and a pair of black track pants. Her clothes didn't hug her body too much, as she didn't like to show off her body. They were simple, comfortable, and covered her body, which was the reason she chose them.

To Zella, However, they were obstacles denying her access to more parts of her meal. She got off Cam and pulled her up, along with her. She started undressing her.

Zella started with the shirt when she noticed that it could probably be removed quite easily.

Raising it to the midway point, she held the shirt up with one hand while the other started sneaking around Cam's stomach, caressing it.

Her hand went up further and further, passing her tummy and reaching just under her left breast.

She let the shirt go and her right hand followed the left, reaching just under Cam's breasts.

They started sneaking up, at a painfully slow pace, but after their long journey, they reached the summit of the mountainous they were climbing.

Zella cupped Cam's tits in her hands, feeling the soft, surprisingly large mounds. She felt the pair of nipples under her palm started hardening slowly, and she started kneading.

The kneading motion caused Cam's shirt to slowly climb its way above her chest, exposing Cam's boobs in all of their pearly white glory.

Zella slowly removed her hands, exposing at first the large, light pink areolas, and centering them, a pair of large, she assumed the size was due to them being erect, pink nubs, her nipples.

Zella started drooling at the sight, none of her previous lovers having quite the nice rack, with the perfect pair of nipples like this.

"Oh, what do we have here... You know what, I think these little guys are quite cold, look how big they've gotten!" Zella said with mock concern, "Let me warm them up for you."

Getting no reaction out of Cam, she simply got to work. If her words didn't get a reaction, she will make sure her actions do.

Taking in the left nipple in her mouth, and the right one between her index and thumb, she started teasing the right nipple while slowly sucking on the one in her mouse. She sucked and licked and kissed, while with her hand, she teased and flicked the other nipple.

After having her nipples completely toyed with for the first time, Cam couldn't hold it in and started moaning, her voice very low, trying to hide it, but Zella still heard them, causing her double her efforts.

After what felt like an eternity to Cam, but not enough time to Zella, she had decided to move one, so she said her final goodbyes to Cam's nipples in the form of slightly twisting her right nipple while play-biting the one in her mouth.

This got a strong reaction out of Cam, her loud, heated moan filled the room, and her breath started getting hot and steamy.

Zella gave the left nipple a final a kiss before kissing and licking her way down to Cam's navel, circling it with kisses for a couple of seconds before moving on downwards, only to be met with a second obstacle.

Zella wanted to tease Cam more, but she herself was too impatient wanting to taste her lower lips quickly, which was something she has never felt before, so she thought it might be interesting to act upon her impatience. So, she gently pushed Cam back down, raised her butt up slightly off the ground, and slid her Track pants and panties altogether.

Zella marveled at the sight before her, the thick thighs were wonderful sight all on their own, complementing them were Cam's wide hips, hinting at her having a large buttock, and finally, like a flower in a white field, stuffed between two slightly pink puffy lips, Cam's long, glistening slit was slightly parted, just like her upper lips, revealing to her the tender pink insides of Cam's pussy, and atop the flower, a tiny nub appeared, asking to be toyed with, and covering the whole thing was a sheet of moist liquid, constantly dripping out of her slit.

Zella was initially was going to finger Cam until she reached an orgasm, but, witnessing the sight before her, drove her crazy, and she brought her mouth down, wanting to taste the heavenly nectar dripping out of Cam.

Cam was starting to shut her mind off at this point, so she didn't have any mental defense to put up when Zella's mouth engulfed her crotch, her tongue running the length of her slit, and ended it with a nibble on her clit, before engulfing the crotch with her mouth again and spearing her tongue between her lower lips.

Cam was near the edge due to Zella assaulting her nipples, and now she drove her right past the edge and into the void of orgasm.

Cam's back arched, and a long, loud moan escaped her lips and filled the room.

Zella was satisfied and was just about to take her mouth off when a liquid started gushing out of Cam's pussy.

'She is a squirter!' Zella thought in delight as she secured her mouth in its position again and started lapping up and gulping all of Cam's orgasm fluids. To her, they tasted like the finest of wines, something a god might be troubled to even get their hands on.

Cam's orgasm lasted for about 30 seconds while she was shooting jets of squirt into Zella's mouth and Zella herself was happy lapping it all up like a thirsty dog.

...


Zella broke out of her memories and got up, she didn't want to waste too much time here, she still got something to do, and she wanted to see Cam's friend, the one who passed the exam.

Her friend's time wasn't anything to write home about, as she didn't even get the first bonus, but she might still be useful since she is one of Cam's friends.

Zella still wondered what kind of willpower that small body of Cam's held. Zella herself, when she first came to the tower, could only last two hours and 4 minutes, which was quite impressive, but she didn't get the second bonus, but Cam... That girl sure is something.

Ninten hours, plus 8 hours in the essence test. Just what kind of power did this kid hold? well, a B+ Creature's power, but Zella knew the letters meant nothing when it came to actual willpower, and it was merely a test for mental endurance. Her sister, Zel, lasted for about 14 hours total, essence test included, and she grew up to be the strongest being in the world for almost 50 years until she was killed.

Zella cut off the bad lines of thinking, and with a wave of her hand, a portal appeared which she quickly jumped into. The room was left empty.

.

Please inform me of any mistakes you found in the comments down below, thanks.

Summery of Cam's looks:

-Slightly tanned arms and face, pale white body.
-5'7 or 170 cm talls.
-Diamond shaped face, large green eyes, small upturned nose, full pink lips.
-Shoulder Length silky brown hair.

Uh.. the other type of description... D-Cup breasts, small pink nips, large light pink areoals. Thick thighes. Pink, puffy, slightly parted, pussy lips. small, almost hidden clit. Large hips, fat ass (Not confirmed).

16