Chapter 5 – Cardi B + Megan Thee Stallion… If You Catch My Drift
1.5k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Kiran

Meg’s dorm really was just across the quad. It was maybe a one-minute walk max before we were inside the lobby, and a flight of stairs before we were in her room. I wondered if Meg was the first person who might have changed when I went from being Kiran to Kira. Her aesthetic was the kind of girl that was into girls: cuffed jeans and t-shirts, sports posters on the walls, a very expansive tea collection. Maybe she was bi? It never came up before. Maybe she was always like this and I was just too shitty to notice? No wonder it hadn't worked out between us.

She had a lofted bed with a futon couch underneath. I went to sit down on the couch while she filled an electric kettle with water for the tea.

I was still a little cold from our brief walk over and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders.

“Do you wanna put something on?”

I shrugged. Meg nodded and clicked the button, starting the kettle. She walked over and sat down next to me, her arm stretching across the back of the couch behind me.

“I’m happy I ran into you,” I said, leaning into her. I broke it off with her because she never seemed that into me romantically. Other than that, I always felt like we had vibed pretty well as friends.

“Me too.” Her arm dropped down, fully holding me.

I sat there for a moment nestled into her when a loud hissing sound caught my attention. I looked up and it was just the kettle finishing, but Meg was all I could see. She was just looking down at me with a level of affection I’d not really felt before.

I got lost in her almond-shaped eyes and the few acne scars left over from her high school days. At that moment she looked like the prettiest person in the world.

For the second time that day, I found myself leaning into a kiss. It was slower than my first one though. The kiss was deliberate and took its time. We parted lips for a moment and I couldn’t help but open my mouth to breathe in the electricity spreading through me. Meg opened hers, and I tilted my head ever so slightly. Her tongue found its way onto mine with still plenty of open air. I moved down to her lip, pulling it back towards me in the way that had driven me crazy earlier.

She must have liked it because she pulled me up on top of her. I let the blanket fall from around my shoulders. I was half kneeling, half sitting on top of Meg’s lap.

Her hands drifted down to my ass. She squeezed and I shivered in delight. Then she pulled me into her. My hips began rocking up and down. I couldn’t tell if she was directing it or if I had instinctively found the rhythm. As I moved, my sweatshirt started to ride up and Meg’s hands drifted from my ass to my hips and slowly started migrating towards my waist.

All the while I was focused on her lips. I bit and pulled and licked and kissed. Whatever felt good and whatever seemed to make her feel good. My motions up and down seemed to be a bit much for the futon which was creaking with every rub and thrust, but I think that only made me want to go even harder. Like the futon was challenging me.

Meg broke our oral interlocking and I moved my kisses up her strong jaw and to her ear. I pulled at her ear lobe, eliciting a soft but deep moan. I ventured further in, licking around the cartilage edge and this time the moans came out with gusto.

Given that I had such uninhibited access to her ear, because the way our heads were tilted, she had similar access to mine. “You’re making me so wet right now,” she whispered.

My eyes almost rolled back into my head and I was the one to let out a satisfied moan.

I’d not really been doing much with my hands, just holding onto the futon for support, but I grabbed down on Meg’s lower back. Skimming my nails lightly across her skin until I heard a whimper.

“Too much,” she gasped out.

Immediately I scooted my hands up and under the band of her sports bra, palms lying flat against her back.

“Mmm…” Okay, I was back on track.

With a lower center of gravity now, I moved down Meg’s neck to her collarbone.

She, with her hands solidly planted on my waist, grabbed the bottom of my sweatshirt and pulled it up over my head. I had to take my hands out from underneath her bra band, but that meant that I got my choice of where to put them back.

It was really nice, not being caught inside the hot sweaty cotton anymore. I shook my hair back and forth, getting comfortable. I rested the bottom of my palm on the top of her abs and the tips of my fingers grazed her underboob spilling out from her bra.

I hadn’t ever actually felt it before, but Meg had a small layer of fat and skin over her stomach so it didn’t look like she had classic abs per se, but I could feel the definition and tension as I pressed.

One hand went lower, along her stomach to the top of her thigh while the other one went up and underneath the front of her bra.

A long breathy exhale from her put a devilish smile on my face. I placed the cup of my palm over her areolas and gently pressed my hand up into her malleable tits. I began to do a wavey roll against her and I could hear her breath getting faster. All the while my hand on her thigh would slowly slide from the top to the inside before lightly rubbing back and forth.

She pulled her shirt off allowing me to see the front zipper on her sports bra and an idea popped into my head. I leaned forward, making as much eye contact as she could muster without looking off into some pleased middle distance. I reached out my tongue, gently playing with the zipper and I pressed into her cleavage, grasped the zipper between my teeth, and pulled down.

It was a risk I don’t think I realized I was taking. Looking back, I probably looked super stupid, but at the moment I thought it was hot.

As the zipper came undone, I put both hands on the outside of her tits, pulling the edges of the bra down and away while I leaned in and began to simply exhale and then blow.

At this point, I could see her eyes closed, so I leaned in for an ever-so-slight caress of her nipple with the tip of my tongue. Her brow furrowed and her mouth moved open. I decided to go all in and this time let her have an elongated lick with a swirly flourish. Her face contorted in intensity and I felt her grip on my waist tighten. I bent forward, touching my lips to her soft yet salty skin. I kissed and sucked in, moving my tongue back and forth and I could tell she was just writhing under me.

I finally let go and began the same treatment on her other side, but was quickly interrupted when one of her hands left my waist, caressing my chin so I could make eye contact with her once again.

She leaned in and kissed me, quite sloppily before pulling away. “I want you to fuck me.”

Didn’t have to tell me twice. I leaned in for one more wet open mouth kiss before moving her shoulders down onto the back of the futon. She was laying on her back and with thighs toned from months of workouts lifted her pelvis up enough for me to slide off her shorts.

Meg was shirtless except for the remnants of her bra that had fallen around her arms and only a thin layer of underwear separated me from my new goal.

I started my mouth at the bottom of her ribs. Placing a few wet kisses down the outside of her stomach before coming in and giving her abs one long lick, stopping just above where her pubic hair began.

I rubbed my thumbs in small circular motions along the interior of her thighs and moved my face in close to her vagina. I again let out a slow hot exhale.

“Fuck me, Kira.”

Yes ma’am.

I slid her underwear to the side and slowly began gently rubbing the outer and then inner labia with the tip of my finger.

I brought my head down closer for a small lick off my finger, curious as to what it would taste like. Weird, warm, passable. The fluids weren’t where the fun was for me.

I took a finger and deliberately inched its entrance into her to a crawl until I felt satisfied, pulling it out quickly. There was no holding back her moans now.

Faster than before I slipped it back into her and pressed upwards, feeling a grittier texture at a certain point.

“Oh, fuck yes!”

Guess I was doing something right.

I pulsed back and forth, in and out, ultimately giving her a second to wait before I moved my hand down and splayed my fingers out. Then I eased my tongue up and into her slit, but I wasn’t an idiot. I then moved my focus ever so slightly up to a beautiful nub at the top and gave it the daintiest breathiest kiss that I could.

It wasn’t a moan of a breath I elicited from Meg, but what was approaching a shout.

“Shh…” I giggled, not wanting to be interrupted as I had been with Matt. She nodded vigorously, eyes closed tight in bliss.

I proceeded to begin the same routine I’d done on her nipples, making sure to ease into it so that it wouldn’t be too much at once.

It got a little tricky once she started moving her hips in rhythm with my tongue and I had to bob my head up and down in order to avoid accidentally biting her.

I felt her grip a clump of my hair firmly, but kindly. I slipped a finger back inside her and instantly felt her muscles tensing up as she pushed her pelvis up to my face.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

She was definitely close.

I picked up my speed ever so slightly but mostly maintained pace with her own movements and finally her hips thrust up one last time. She held herself up for a moment as I tapered off, and then sank into the futon.

I sat back up, catching my breath, hardly able to keep myself from laughing.

I’d never felt so exhilarated and on top of the world. I felt like I could run a whole marathon. I leaned back my head to relax my neck but a loud ding and jerking stop shook me out of my excitement.

“Whaa?”

I tried moving my head forward but it created another ding of what sounded like a hard object banging up against the metal poles supporting the bed above us. It was like I had a crown that kept getting caught.

I lowered my head down and forward, finally clearing the top of the bed. Then I caught my faint reflection in the TV across from me.

Two horns had appeared on my head, jutting out just above my forehead and bending back and up.

But that wasn’t the most shocking part.

I almost didn’t realize it at first, but once I saw it in the reflection I turned my head to confirm.

Two black, leathery wings were coming out of my back.

“Shit!” I exclaimed, jumping up and away.

I moved with such unintended force that I sustained the third injury to my head in the past 24 hours and the black came for me.

Brianna

I was thankful I’d filled up before leaving the enclave. Having to deal with hunger right now would have been a complication of somewhat massive proportions.

As it was, I was somewhat bored out of my mind. College kids coming in and out, fucking here and there, mostly just sitting and doing nothing.

No sign of any further blood or the weirdness I smelled out in the woods. If there hadn’t been enough drawing me along up until this point I might have given up. How Kara managed to pull stakeouts like these for years was beyond me.

There was a fox that I tried to make friends with. Most of the herbivores on the property registered me as a high-level threat, appropriately so, but the fox didn’t seem that scared of me.

By nightfall, I was too bored to stay. Whoever was up to something sure was taking their time. It might be best if I started looking more closely around town for other clues, circling back here every so often.

Wait— What was that?

I smelled…?

No.

I felt.

Another presence.

Another vampire?

They would have to have been birthed right now. But I didn’t smell blood.

Things weren’t adding up.

If this presence wasn’t a vampire, then what the hell could it be? And why hadn’t I noticed it before? Was this related to the blood here at the complex?

I needed answers.

26